美食的英语口语对话

 我来答
少盐刮油c0
2022-07-29 · TA获得超过5509个赞
知道大有可为答主
回答量:5533
采纳率:100%
帮助的人:276万
展开全部

  美食的英语口语对话1

  Waiter, we have been waiting for 20 minutes. Wouldyou mind hurrying?

  服务员,我们已经等了20分钟了,能快点吗?

  I am sorry, sir, the fish you ordered will take a longertime because we make it with fresh fish.

  非常抱歉,先生,您的菜要花长点时间去准备,因为我们是用鲜鱼做的。

  That's fine. Would you please bring me some wine?

  很好,能给我些酒吗?

  Sure, is dry white wine OK?

  当然,干白葡萄酒可以吗?

  Yes. Thank you.

  好的,谢谢。

  美食的英语口语对话2

  Do you like the food here?

  您喜欢这里的菜肴吗?

  Yes. The baked fish was out of this world.

  是的,烤鱼实在是太好吃了。

  I am glad you like it.

  很高兴您喜欢。

  Can we have the bill now?

  我们现在可以结账吗?

  Sure. It's $100.

  当然,总共100美元。

  美食的.英语口语对话3

  Hey!That food was terrific.I can't eat another bite.Are you sure you don't want another dish?

  嘿!食物很美味。我一口也吃不下去了。你确定你不要再来一道菜?

  No.I'm full.My stomach isn't growling at me any more.

  不,我饱了。我的肚子已经不咕咕叫了。

  I know what you mean.I'm so full that I can burst.

  Shall we go then?

  我明白你的意思。我饱到快要爆炸了。那么我们走了吗?

  I'm all set.Thank you for the dinner.Jack.

  我吃饱了.杰克,谢谢你的晚餐。

  You are welcome.

  不客气。

  美食的英语口语对话4

  A:Can you manage chopsticks?

  你能用筷子吗?

  B:Why not? See.

  为什么不能?看!

  A:Good mastery. How do you like our Chinese food?

  好功夫。你觉得我们中国食物怎么样?

  B:Oh,at! It's delicious. You see, I am already putting on weight. There is one thing I don't like however, MSG.

  太好了,真好吃。你看,我都发福了。不过还是有一样我不喜欢的,那就是味精。

  A:What's wrong with MSG? It helps to bring out the taste of the food.

  味精怎么了?它可以使人吃起菜来津津有味。

  B:According to some studies it may cause cancer.

  一些研究表明,它有可能引起癌症。

  A:Oh, don't let that worry you. If that were true, China wouldn't have such a large population.

  喔,不要担心。如果是那样,中国就不会有这么多人了。

  B:I just happen to have a question for you guys. Why do the Chinese cook the vegetables? You see what I mean is that most vitamin are destroyed when heated.

  我正有一个问题要问你们,为什么中国人都要把蔬菜炒熟啊?我是说,当加热的时候,很多营养都被破坏了。

  A:I don't know exactly. It's a tradition. Maybe it's for sanitary reasons.

  我不太知道,这是一个传统,或许是出于卫生的原因吧。

  美食的英语口语对话5

  A:The portions here are man sized. We usually end up taking half of the meal home with us.

  这里的食物很大份,我们通常都会把剩下的一半带回去。

  B:Everything looks so good. Is there anything in particular that you recommend?

  每道菜看起来都很可口,有什么你特别想推荐的吗?

  A:Hey, sis. You know me, if I don't like everything on the menu, I don't go back to the restaurant!

  老妹,你知道我这个人要不是菜单上所有的食物我都喜欢,我是不会再光顾这家餐厅的!

  B:So you're saying I can't go wrong with anything I order? In that case...

  你是说我不管点什么都不会错吗?如果是这样...

  A:Wait, you love salmon, don't you? They have the best salmon pasta.

  等一下,你喜欢蛙鱼吧?他们的蛙鱼通心面很棒。

  B:That sounds really good! Does it come with a soup?

  那听起来很不错!有汤吗?

  A:Soup and bread and salad bar! I'm telling you, these people know how to keep you coming back!

  汤、面包和沙拉吧!我告诉你,这家餐厅深谙留住顾客之道!

  B:I see what you mean!

  我懂你的意思!

  美食的英语口语对话6

  A: Two number 3s, please.

  A:我要两份3号餐。

  B: All right. What would you like to drink?

  B:好的,饮料要喝什么?

  A: Diet Coke.

  A:健怡可乐。

  B: Regular or large?

  B:普通杯还是大杯?

  A: Regular, please.

  A:普通杯。

  B: OK. Anything else?

  B:好的,还要点些什么吗?

  A: No, thanks.

  A:没有了。

  B: For here or to go?

  B:在这里吃还是带走?

  A: For here.

  A:在这里吃。

  美食的英语口语对话7

  John: Eating is a real passion for me.

  约翰:我对品尝美食真的很有热情。

  Sharon: Me too.

  莎伦:我也是。

  John: I love all types of food. Which is your favorite dish?

  约翰:我喜欢所有类型的食物。你最喜欢什么菜?

  Sharon: Ahm…my favorite type of food is probably Sichuan food which is one of the spiciest Chinese cuisines.

  莎伦:嗯……我最喜欢四川菜,这是中国菜中最辣的菜系之一。

  John: I am a big fan of spicy food, too.

  约翰:我也非常喜欢辣味食物。

  Sharon: I have visited Chengdu and the food there was quite amazing.

  莎伦:我去过成都,那里的美食真的非常棒。

  John: Spicy food is good in the winter.

  约翰:冬天吃辣味的食物很好。

  Sharon: Because it can warm you up when the weather is cold!

  莎伦:因为冬天吃辛辣的食物能使你暖和起来!

  John: Yes, I think so. Eating Sichuan food in the room makes me feel so good when the weather is very cold.

  约翰:是的,我也这么认为。当天气很冷的时候,坐在屋子里吃四川菜感觉真的很好。

  Sharon: Oh, my mouth is watering.

  莎伦:噢,我都在流口水了。

  John: Maybe we can go to a Sichuan restaurant for supper.

  约翰:也许我们可以去一家四川餐馆吃晚饭。

  Sharon: Good idea!

  莎伦:好主意!

已赞过 已踩过<
你对这个回答的评价是?
评论 收起
推荐律师服务: 若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询

为你推荐:

下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验
使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。
扫描二维码下载
×

类别

我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

说明

0/200

提交
取消

辅 助

模 式