大学二人英语对话
在我国,对话教学是伴随新课程改革而出现的一种新的教学形态,在近几年倍受关注。我精心收集了大学二人英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
大学二人英语对话篇1
Eric: Do you like Korean songs?
你喜欢韩国歌曲吗?
Zicci: Yes, very much. Chae Yeon is my favorite singer.
是的,非常喜欢。蔡妍是我最喜欢的歌手。
Eric: Really? How much do you know about her?
是吗?那你对她了解多少呢?
Zicci: As far as I know, she rose to fame with her hit single "Two of Us" in 2004.
据我所知,她在2004年凭借主打单曲《两个人》而成名。
Eric: That's right. Initially, she was simply viewed as yet another "sexy concept" singer, as many female singers were at that time. However, she had a fairly successful debut. She proved to be a great dancer, and she showed off her vocals in her ballad songs and live performances. That's her specialty.
对。最初,她被简单地认为是又一个走“性感路线”的歌手,就像当时的很多女歌手那样。然而,她首次登台演出就获得了神话般地成功。她证明了自己是一个非常厉害的舞者,并在民谣和现场表演中展示了她的唱功。那就是她的独特之处。
Zicci: Wow, I didn't expect that you should know so much about her.
哇塞,我没想到你竟然对她了解这么多。
大学二人英语对话篇2
Eric: For a long time, I've been considering my future life.
很长一段时间,我都在考虑自己未来的生活。
Zicci: So what are you expecting for your future?
那么你期待自己的未来应该是个什么样子呢?
Eric: Well, this is really a big question. I want to be a successful business man but things make me feel upset.
嗯,这还真是一个大问题。我想成为一位成功的商人,但事情总让我失望。
Zicci: Maybe it's your problem. Do you have any goals and plans?
也许问题出在你自己。你有目标和计划吗?
Eric: Honestly I'm not sure what my goal is. But I'm very interested in English .
老实说,我不确定自己的目标是什么。但我对英语很感兴趣。
Zicci: If you're willing to help people who want to learn English, then I think you can find your goal.
如果你愿意帮助那些想学英语的人,那么我认为你是可以找到自己的目标的。
Eirc: Yes, you're right. English Club is for people who want to learn English. I will do my best to help them and also improve my own English level at the same time.
是啊,你说对了。英语俱乐部就是献给想要学英语的人们的。我会尽最大努力去帮助他们,与此同时我也能提高自己的英语水平。
大学二人英语对话篇3
Ann: What are you reading?
你在看什么?
Lily: Newspaper. Do you remember the accident happening last month when we passed by?
报纸,你记得上个月的那个车祸,我们碰巧经过的那个吗?
Ann: Yes, I read it again on the newspaper next day. I remember the peace breaker was a drunken man.
记得,我在隔天报纸上也看到。我记得肇事者是个喝醉的男人。
Lily: That’s right. Look, this is the judgment.
对的。看,这是判决。
Ann: Wow, the judge sentenced him to 3 years’ important.
哇,法官判他三年监禁。
Lily: You look surprised. What’s wrong?
你看起来很惊讶,怎么了?
Ann: I don’t think it a fair judgment. Three years is too much.
我认为这个判决不公平。三年太重了。
Lily: You mustn’t have read it carefully. He also committed defalcation at the same time.
你一定没认真看,他同时还犯了挪用公款的罪。
Ann: Oh, I see. It’s here.
哦,我看到了,在这。
Lily: Trust the judge. The judgment is fair. So, shall we start our job?
相信法官,判决很公平。那么,我们可以开始工作了吗?