大学二人英语对话

 我来答
少盐刮油c0
2022-07-12 · TA获得超过5482个赞
知道大有可为答主
回答量:5533
采纳率:100%
帮助的人:270万
展开全部

  在我国,对话教学是伴随新课程改革而出现的一种新的教学形态,在近几年倍受关注。我精心收集了大学二人英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

  大学二人英语对话篇1

  Eric: Do you like Korean songs?

  你喜欢韩国歌曲吗?

  Zicci: Yes, very much. Chae Yeon is my favorite singer.

  是的,非常喜欢。蔡妍是我最喜欢的歌手。

  Eric: Really? How much do you know about her?

  是吗?那你对她了解多少呢?

  Zicci: As far as I know, she rose to fame with her hit single "Two of Us" in 2004.

  据我所知,她在2004年凭借主打单曲《两个人》而成名。

  Eric: That's right. Initially, she was simply viewed as yet another "sexy concept" singer, as many female singers were at that time. However, she had a fairly successful debut. She proved to be a great dancer, and she showed off her vocals in her ballad songs and live performances. That's her specialty.

  对。最初,她被简单地认为是又一个走“性感路线”的歌手,就像当时的很多女歌手那样。然而,她首次登台演出就获得了神话般地成功。她证明了自己是一个非常厉害的舞者,并在民谣和现场表演中展示了她的唱功。那就是她的独特之处。

  Zicci: Wow, I didn't expect that you should know so much about her.

  哇塞,我没想到你竟然对她了解这么多。

  大学二人英语对话篇2

  Eric: For a long time, I've been considering my future life.

  很长一段时间,我都在考虑自己未来的生活。

  Zicci: So what are you expecting for your future?

  那么你期待自己的未来应该是个什么样子呢?

  Eric: Well, this is really a big question. I want to be a successful business man but things make me feel upset.

  嗯,这还真是一个大问题。我想成为一位成功的商人,但事情总让我失望。

  Zicci: Maybe it's your problem. Do you have any goals and plans?

  也许问题出在你自己。你有目标和计划吗?

  Eric: Honestly I'm not sure what my goal is. But I'm very interested in English .

  老实说,我不确定自己的目标是什么。但我对英语很感兴趣。

  Zicci: If you're willing to help people who want to learn English, then I think you can find your goal.

  如果你愿意帮助那些想学英语的人,那么我认为你是可以找到自己的目标的。

  Eirc: Yes, you're right. English Club is for people who want to learn English. I will do my best to help them and also improve my own English level at the same time.

  是啊,你说对了。英语俱乐部就是献给想要学英语的人们的。我会尽最大努力去帮助他们,与此同时我也能提高自己的英语水平。

  大学二人英语对话篇3

  Ann: What are you reading?

  你在看什么?

  Lily: Newspaper. Do you remember the accident happening last month when we passed by?

  报纸,你记得上个月的那个车祸,我们碰巧经过的那个吗?

  Ann: Yes, I read it again on the newspaper next day. I remember the peace breaker was a drunken man.

  记得,我在隔天报纸上也看到。我记得肇事者是个喝醉的男人。

  Lily: That’s right. Look, this is the judgment.

  对的。看,这是判决。

  Ann: Wow, the judge sentenced him to 3 years’ important.

  哇,法官判他三年监禁。

  Lily: You look surprised. What’s wrong?

  你看起来很惊讶,怎么了?

  Ann: I don’t think it a fair judgment. Three years is too much.

  我认为这个判决不公平。三年太重了。

  Lily: You mustn’t have read it carefully. He also committed defalcation at the same time.

  你一定没认真看,他同时还犯了挪用公款的罪。

  Ann: Oh, I see. It’s here.

  哦,我看到了,在这。

  Lily: Trust the judge. The judgment is fair. So, shall we start our job?

  相信法官,判决很公平。那么,我们可以开始工作了吗?

已赞过 已踩过<
你对这个回答的评价是?
评论 收起
推荐律师服务: 若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询

为你推荐:

下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验
使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。
扫描二维码下载
×

类别

我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

说明

0/200

提交
取消

辅 助

模 式