英语口语问路对话

 我来答
正香教育
2022-10-13 · TA获得超过5550个赞
知道大有可为答主
回答量:4883
采纳率:100%
帮助的人:235万
展开全部
  英语教学作为一门语言的教学,其主要目的是培养学生的语言技能。对话教学是小学英语课堂中必不可少的重要环节。我精心收集了,供大家欣赏学习!
  1
  A:Can I also take the MRT to get there?

  我也可以搭地铁到那里吗?

  B:Yeah sure, it's much quicker. Do you know how?

  当然可以,那样快多了。你知道怎么去吗?

  A:No, can I trouble you to lend me a hand?

  不知道,我想你是否能带我去呢?

  B:Ok, not a problem. Let's go to the station.

  好啊,没问题,咱们到地铁站去吧。

  B:You have to buy a ticket first. You want to go to Shi Da, right?

  你得先买票。你要到师大是吗?

  A:Yeah.

  是啊。

  B:Ok, then you need to go to Tai Power Building Station.

  这样的话,你必须搭到台电大楼站。

  A:Where is that?

  那站在哪里?

  B:Look at the map to see where you are. Then look at where you want to go. The number is how much money you have to pay.

  看看地图吧。你只要找出你在地图上的位置,然后再找出你想去的地方。而数字显示的就是票价。

  A:Oh, that's simple enough.

  喔,很简单嘛。

  B:Then, when you have your ticket, you go wait on the platform.

  买好票以后,就到月台上等车。

  A:Anything else I should know?

  还有什么需要注意的地方吗?

  B:Just remember to hold on to your ticket. You need it to get out of the station when you get there.

  只要记得保管好你的票就行了。当你到达目的地后,你需要票才能出地铁站。
  2
  A:Excuse me, I'm a little lost. Which bus do I take to get to Shi Da?

  请问一下,我有一点迷路了,到师大该搭几路公交车?

  B:Let's see. From here, you have to take the 278 bus.

  让我看看。从这里你必须要搭 278。

  A:Oh OK, where do I get off?

  喔,好。我要在哪一站下车呢?

  B:You should get off at the first Shi Da stop.

  A:Ok, thanks...

  好,谢谢!

  B:You're new at this, huh?

  你没有搭公车的经验,是不是?

  A:No, is it difficult?

  是啊,会很困难吗?

  B:No, it's quite simple. When you get on, just ask the bus driver when to pay the fare and where you want to get off.

  不会,简单得很。你只要在上车的时候问司机什么时候付费,还有告诉他你要在什么地方下车就好了

  A:How much does it cost?

  多少钱呢?

  B:Only 15 NT per section. Oh look, that is your bus.

  一程票只要新台币15块。你看,你要搭的车来了。

  A:Wow, I can't thank you enough.

  哇,真是太谢谢你了。

  B:Don't mention it.

  别客气。
  3
  A:Where's the nearest tailor's?

  最近的裁缝店在哪儿?

  B:There is one just around the corner.

  在拐弯处就有一家。

  A:The jacket is tight in the shoulders and long in the sleeve. What about the price there?

  这件上衣肩太窄而袖子又太长。那里的价格怎样?

  B:The price is moderate, but their work is sometimes not satisfactory.

  价格适中,但他们的活干得有时不是令人满意的。

  A:Is there a better tailor's around here?

  附近还有好一点的裁缝店吗?

  B:No, there is not, as far as I know.

  据我所知是没有。

  
已赞过 已踩过<
你对这个回答的评价是?
评论 收起
推荐律师服务: 若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询

为你推荐:

下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验
使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。
扫描二维码下载
×

类别

我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

说明

0/200

提交
取消

辅 助

模 式