高中英文美文精选

 我来答
优点教育17
2022-07-01 · TA获得超过7588个赞
知道大有可为答主
回答量:5800
采纳率:99%
帮助的人:291万
展开全部

  英文美文十分适合高中的同学用来晨读,下面我为大家带来高中英文美文,希望大家喜欢!

  高中英文美文:母亲教我的

  My mother taught me to appreciate a job well done:

  母亲教我如何珍惜他人辛苦劳动:

  "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning!"

  如果你们要打架,到外边打去我刚整理好房间!

  My mother taught me religion:

  母亲教我什么是宗教:

  "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."

  你最好祈祷那个东西能从地毯下冒出来。

  My mother taught me about time travel:

  母亲教我什么是时间旅行:

  "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"

  你要是不改,我把你一把推到下周三!(意为:不让过周末。)

  My mother taught me logic:

  母亲教我什么是逻辑:

  "Because I said so, that's why."

  为什么?因为我就是这么说的!

  My mother taught me foresight:

  母亲教我什么是远见:

  "Be sure you wear clean underwear in case you're in an accident."

  一定要穿干净内衣,以防万一你遇到事故。

  My mother taught me about contortion:

  母亲教我什么是柔体杂技:

  "Will you look at the dirt on the back of your neck!"

  你能不能看看你脖子后面的泥!

  My mother taught me about stamina:

  母亲教我什么是耐力:

  "You'll sit there till all that spinach is finished."

  坐在那儿,直到把所有的菠菜吃完。

  My mother taught me about weather:

  母亲教我如何识天气:

  "It looks as if a tornado swept through your room."

  好像有龙卷风席卷过你的房间。

  My mother taught me how to solve physics problems:

  母亲教我如何解决物理学问题:

  "If I yelled because I saw a meteor coming toward you, would you listen then?"

  如果我高声叫喊,是因为我看见有一颗流星正朝你俯冲而来,那你会不会听我的话?

  My mother taught me about envy:

  母亲教我什么是嫉妒:

  "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do!"

  这世界上有数百万不幸的孩子,他们可没有你这么好的父母。

  高中英文美文:冬天来了

  The next day the Swallow flew down to the harbour. He sat on the mast of a large vessel and watched the sailors hauling big chests out of the hold with ropes. "Heave a hoy!" they shouted as each chest came up. "I am going to Egypt!" cried the Swallow, but nobody minded, and when the moon rose he flew back to the Happy Prince.

  第二天,燕子飞到下面的海港。他停落在一条大船的桅杆上,望着水手们用绳索把大箱子拉出船舱。伴着他们“嘿哟!嘿哟!”的号子声,大箱子也一个个被拉了上来。“ 我准备去埃及了!”燕子喊道,可是没有人在意他。当月亮升起后,他便飞回到快乐王子的身边。

  I am come to bid you good-bye," he cried.

  我是来和你道别的,”他叫着说。

  Swallow, Swallow, little Swallow," said the Prince, "will you not stay with me one night longer?"

  燕子,燕子,小燕子,”王子说,“你不能再陪我一晚吗?”

  It is winter," answered the Swallow, "and the chill snow will soon be here. In Egypt the sun is warm on the green palm-trees, and the crocodiles lie in the mud and look lazily about them. My companions are building a nest in the Temple of Baalbec, and the pink and white doves are watching them, and cooing to each other."

  冬天来了,”燕子答道,“这儿不久就要被冰雪覆盖。而在埃及,温暖的阳光照在翠绿的棕榈树上,鳄鱼们躺在泥沼中,懒洋洋地环视着周围。我的伙伴们正在巴尔贝克古城的神庙里筑巢,那些粉红和白色的鸽子们一边望着他们劳动,一边咕咕地互诉衷情。

  Dear Prince, I must leave you, but I will never forget you, and next spring I will bring you back two beautiful jewels in place of those you have given away. The ruby shall be redder than a rose, and the sapphire shall be as blue as the great sea."

已赞过 已踩过<
你对这个回答的评价是?
评论 收起
推荐律师服务: 若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询

为你推荐:

下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验
使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。
扫描二维码下载
×

类别

我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

说明

0/200

提交
取消

辅 助

模 式