关于悲伤的英文诗歌欣赏

 我来答
鲜活且善良丶桃花654
游戏玩家

2022-06-20 · 游戏我都懂点儿,问我就对了
知道小有建树答主
回答量:414
采纳率:0%
帮助的人:79.4万
展开全部

  英语诗歌的特点是短小精悍,语言简练,注重押韵,具有丰富的想象力,是英语文学中的瑰宝。我整理了关于悲伤的英文诗歌,欢迎阅读!

  关于悲伤的英文诗歌篇1

  Weep you no more,sad fountains-你不要再哭泣,悲伤的泉

  Weep you no more,sad fountains.悲伤的泉,你不要哭泣.

  What need you flow so fast?你为什么流得那样匆匆?

  Look how the snowy mountains你不见天庭的阳光将雪山

  Heaven's sun does gently waste.多么温柔地消融?

  But my sun's heavenly eyes可是我的太阳,

  View not your weeping,她天使般的双眼,

  That now lies sleeping看不见你的泪光.

  Softly,now softly lies已经睡了,我的太阳,

  Sleeping.轻轻地,柔柔地睡了.

  Sleep is a reconciling,睡眠,给你休憩,

  A rest that peace begets.还你安宁,

  Doth not the sun rise smiling你不见安然西沉的太阳

  When fair at even he sets?明晨又将笑盈盈地升起?

  Rest you then,rest,sad eyes,睡吧,睡吧,悲伤的眼睛.

  Melt not in weeping莫在哭泣中消融,

  While she lies sleeping她已经睡了,

  Softly,now softly lies sleeping轻轻地,柔柔地睡了.

  关于悲伤的英文诗歌篇2

  但是你没有

  Remember the day I borrowed your brand new car and dented it?

  记得那天,我借用你的新车,我撞凹了它

  I thought you'd kill me

  我以为你一定会杀了我的

  But you didn't.

  但是你没有

  And remember the time I dragged you to the beach

  记得那天,我拖你去海滩

  And you said it would rain, and it did?

  你说会下雨的,结果真的下了

  I thought you'd say, "I told you so."

  我以为你会说“我告诉过你”

  But you didn't.

  但是你没有

  Do you remember the time I flirted with all the guys?

  记得那天,我和所有的男人调情好让你嫉妒

  To make you jealous, and you were?

  而你真的嫉妒了

  I thought you'd leave,

  我以为你一定会离开我

  But you didn't.

  但是你没有

  Do you remember the time I spilled strawberry pie all over your car rug?

  记得那天,我把草莓派弄得满车都是

  I thought you'd hit me, but you didn't.

  我以为你会打我,但是你没有

  And remember the time I forgot to tell you the dance was formal

  记得那天,我忘了告诉你那个舞会是要穿礼服的

  And you showed up in jeans?

  而你穿了牛仔裤到场

  I thought you'd drop me, but you didn't.

  我以为你会弃我而去,但是你没有

  Yes, there were lots of things you didn't do.

  是的,有许多的事你都没有做

  But you put up with me, and loved me, and protected me.

  但你容忍我、爱我、保护我

  There were lots of things I wanted to make up to you when you returned from Vietnam.

  我想好了,等你回来,我要为你做很多事情来作为补偿。

  But you didn't.

  但是你没有

  关于悲伤的英文诗歌篇3

  A Valediction: Forbidding Mourning

  别离辞:莫悲伤

  As virtuous men pass mildly away

  正如贤人安然辞世

  And whisper to their souls to go

  轻声呼唤灵魂离去

  Whilst some of their sad friends do say

  悲伤的有人或伤逝

  "Now his breath goes," and some say "no"

  叹其气绝魂离,亦又说不然

  So let me melt, and make no noise

  就让我们悄然别离,不要喧哗

  No tear-floods, nor sigh-tempests move

  不要泪涌如潮,不要凄声叹息

  They were profanation of our joys

  那是对我们欢乐的亵渎

  To tell the laity of our love

  向俗人宣示我们的爱

  Moving of the earth brings harms and fears

  地动带来伤害与恐惧

  Men reckon what it did, and meant

  人们推其为断其义

  But trepidation of the spheres

  而天体运转震动, 威力虽大

  Though greater far, is innocent

  却对什么都没损伤

  Dull sublunary lovers' love

  乏味的烦情俗爱

  -whose soul is sense- cannot admit

  建立在感官之上,无法承受

  Of absense, 'cause it doth remove

  别离,因为别离

  The things which elemented it

  使爱的根基破碎支离

  But we by a love so much refined

  但我和你拥有如此纯洁的爱

  Though ourselves know not what it is

  连我们都无法理解

  Inter-assured of the mind

  心心相印、相许

  Careless,eyes,lips and hands to miss

  岂在乎眼、唇和手的交融

  Our two souls therefore, which are one

  我们俩的灵魂合而为一

  Tought I must go, endure not yet

  我纵须远离

  A breach, but an expansion

  非违爱诺,实是延展

  Like gold aery thinness beat

  宛若黄金锤炼成轻飘韧箔

  If there be two, they are two so

  若我们的灵魂一分为二

  As stiff twin compasses are two

  应如坚定的圆规般

  Thy suol, the fied foot, makes no show

  你的心灵是定脚,坚守不移

  To move, but doth, if the other do

  但另一只脚起步,你便随之旋转

  And though it in the centre sit

  尽管一直端坐中央

  Yet, when the other far doth roam

  但当另一只脚四周漫游

  It leans, and hearkens after it

  它亦会侧身,细听周详

  And grows erect, when that comes home

  待它归来,便挺直如旧

  Such wilt thou be to me, who must

  这便是你之于我,我一直

  Like the other foot, obliquely run

  如同那另一只脚,侧身转圈

  Thy firmness makes my circle just

  你的坚贞使我的轨迹浑圆

  And makes me end where it begun

  也让我的漫游在起跑线终止

已赞过 已踩过<
你对这个回答的评价是?
评论 收起
推荐律师服务: 若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询

为你推荐:

下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验
使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。
扫描二维码下载
×

类别

我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

说明

0/200

提交
取消

辅 助

模 式