跪求翻译一句话为英文
跪求翻译一句话为英文
译文如下,详阅:
天下兴亡匹夫有责的爱国情操,
【Patrioti *** of “Every man shares a responsibility for the fate of his country.”】;
民为帮本民贵君轻的民本思想,
【Civil-oriented thought of “The people are the foundation of the state and the state will serve its people.” and “The people are valuable, while the king is light.”】;
己所不欲勿施于人的待人之道
【Universal ethics of “ Never impose upon others what you dislike yourself.”】。
希望帮助到你。
跪求一句话的英文翻译
melancholy overwelmed the whole world and i lay down on the bed quietly, thinking of everything about her.
求翻译下面的一句话为英文
” Could you please help me check if there is a legal dispute within the terms of the maintenance contract? "
【公益慈善翻译团】真诚为你解答!
跪求翻译一句话~~(日文)
但愿你不论是高兴的时候还是悲伤的时候都会首先想到我
求翻译一句话 英文
I know that even now I still can be turned into a swan.
希望可以帮到你!
翻译一句话(译为英文)
请同学自觉维护环境卫生,保持教室清洁。
Please conscious students to maintain environmental hygiene,
keep the classroom clean.
求助 翻译一句话 英文
一些科学家全面系统的研究了这个问题
Some scientists carried out a prehensive and systematic research on this subject.
希望我的回答能帮到你。
来自[地道英语翻译组]
翻译英文,一句话。
语法有问题,a 后面不可放 strange,除非strange 后面有名词。陌生人是stranger 不是strange! Strange 是奇怪的意思。
网上找了下发现原来楼主写错了哦,应该是Take my hand,I'm a stranger in paradise
:tiebamit.baidu./f?kz=217443064
所以应译为‘牵着我的手,我是天堂里的一个陌生人.
Take my hand I'm a stranger in paradise
牵着我的手,我是天堂里的一个陌生人
All lost in a wonderland
在仙境里迷失了一切的
A stranger in paradise
天堂里的一个陌生人
If I stand starry eyed there's a danger in paradise
如果我眼神中闪烁着泪光,那么这股力量是来自你
For mortals who stand beside
在天堂中的,站在我旁边的
An angel like you
宛若天使的你
I saw your face ascended
看着你高飞
Out of the mon place and into the rare
飞入仙境,飞入梦土
Now somewhere out in space
瞬间转入了新的世界
I hang suspended
心顿然高悬,不知所措
Until I'm certain that there's a chance that you care
直到确信你会注意到我……
Won't you answer the fervent prayer
你可否回复这个虔诚的祈祷着的
Of a stranger in paradise
天堂里的一个陌生人
Don't send me in dark despair
不要留给我沉浸在黑色里的绝望
From all that I hunger for
我所渴望的
But open your angel's arms
仅仅是张开你的天使臂膀
To the stranger in paradise
告诉天堂里的陌生人
And tell her that she need be
告诉她
A stranger no more
她不再是一个陌生人了
求翻译一句话,译成英文
It's wrong to perpetrate on citizens with any purpose.
求人翻译一句话 用英文
空无一物的麻袋与装满垃圾的麻袋
Empty of the sacks and sacks filled with rubbish
我们所研讨的专题是“空无一物的麻袋与装满垃圾的麻袋”
We discuss the theme "empty and loaded with sacks of garbage sacks"