Whispers 这首英文歌曲表达什么意思

 我来答
匿名用户
2014-05-29
展开全部
Whispers-Passenger耳畔低语

I've got openeyes, and an open door,
我打开门,目光炯炯地眺望远处,
But I don't know what I’m searching for
.却不知所寻何物,
I should know by now.
尽管此刻的我,本应心知肚明。
See I’ve abig old heart,
我明知,
This i know for sure,
胸膛中跳动的心仍是那样地怀念着曾经,
But i don't know what my love is for.
但我却无从知晓,填塞胸臆的情感,究竟缘何而起,
I should know by now.
尽管我此刻本应心知肚明。

Well, I'llwait in line,
我站在长长的队列中,静静等待
So I can wait some more,
以期熬过更多的难度光阴,
'Till I can't remember what i came here for,
直到忘记,自己究竟为何仍在等待。

But I can'tleave now,
但我仍无法离开,
Cause I’ve a light that shines,
希望的微光,纯真的感情,
And a love so pure,
轻轻挽住我的脚步,
But I don't know what to use them for.
可我却不知道,它们将如何改变我,
I should know by now.
那是我本应知晓的。

Well i spentmy money,
后来,我花完了我的最后一分钱
I lost my friends,
失去了最后一个朋友,
I broke my mobile phone,
我狠狠地摔碎了我的手机。
3am and I’m drunk as hell,
凌晨时分,我烂醉如泥,
And I’m dancing on my own,
在空无一人的街上,独自起舞,
Taxi-cabs ain’t stopping, and I don’t know my way home,
的士开过,但我早已不知家在何处。

Well it's hard to find a reason, when all you have is doubts,
当我的世界只剩下残砖败瓦,我也再找不到一个理由说服自己继续。
Hard to see inside yourself when can't see your way out,
当我的未来已近绝望,我也再无法看清自己,究竟在追求什么,究竟为何心碎,
Hard to find the answers when the question won't come out,
当我连面对痛苦的机会也被剥夺,我也再无法,找出出路。
Everyone'sfilling me up with noise; I don't know what they're talking about.
他人的怒吼咆哮感慨讽刺,此刻已不再萦绕耳畔,
See all Ineed is a whisper in a world that only shouts.
我已明白,在这个嘈杂无比的世界上,我所需要的,只是你的一句,低语

我不知道你说的是不是这个,我在贴吧看找到的 别人的翻译
推荐律师服务: 若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询

为你推荐:

下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验
使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。
扫描二维码下载
×

类别

我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

说明

0/200

提交
取消

辅 助

模 式