简单日常英语情景对话

 我来答
学海语言教育
2022-11-15 · TA获得超过5543个赞
知道大有可为答主
回答量:4909
采纳率:100%
帮助的人:231万
展开全部
  想要学习一些最简单又常用的英语口语吗?下面我为大家带来,希望对你有所帮助!
  1:
  Todd: OK, Devon, I've been putting on a few pounds and you're quite a lean fit guy.

  好的,戴文。我最近长了几斤,而你看上去苗条又健康。

  Devon: Well, thank you.

  谢谢。

  Todd: What do you remend? What can I do to lose weight?

  你的建议是什么?我怎样才能减肥呢?

  Devon: Well, I exercise a lot. I go running at least three times a week. But more than that I enjoy playing sports and so different sports use different muscles and all of it helps to lose that weight that you might have gained.

  我经常运动。我一周至少跑步三次。除了这点我还喜欢其他运动,不同的运动会锻炼不同的肌肉,这些运动都会帮助你减掉多余的重量。

  Todd: Yeah, well, actually, one of the problems is that I actually exercise a lot.

  好的,问题是,实际上我经常运动。

  Devon: Do ya?

  真的吗?

  Todd: Yeah, so maybe it's my diet.

  是的,也许是我的食谱有问题。

  Devon: It could be and so in that case you might want to eat something perhaps more nutritious or maybe even less of what you do eat. Maybe, I eat three meals a day and I try not to snack in between. No potato chips. No popcorn. No candy bars.

  有可能,如果是这样,你应该吃些高蛋白的食物,并减少食物摄取的总量。我每天吃三顿饭,并且努力在餐食间拒绝零食。不吃薯条,爆米花,也不吃糖果。

  Todd: That's pretty tough!

  这很难做到!

  Devon: It is tough but......Well, I must admit that I cheat every once in awhile but...

  确实很难,但我必须承认我也许骗得了一时,但……

  Todd: Ok, I'll give it a try....but actually, you see my problem is that I like junk food. So I have to choose: either I eat less or I eat a better diet. What do you think is more important?

  好的,我会努力尝试的……但实际上,我的问题是我喜欢垃圾食品。所以我必须选择:是吃少点儿,还是吃得更好点儿。你认为哪条更重要?

  Devon: I think that if you are exercizing then you should just eat what you want and eat less.

  我认为如果你最近在运动,那么最好吃想吃的食物,但是要减少量。

  Todd: Eat less. OK. This is going to be tough!

  少吃点儿。好的,这会很有难度!

  Devon: Well, I have no dought that you will do the best that you can.

  我毫不怀疑你会做到最好。

  Todd: Alright! Thanks a lot Devon.

  好的,谢谢你,戴文。
  2:
  Todd: Hello, Gabrielle!

  你好,加布里埃尔!

  Gabrielle: Hello!

  你好

  Todd: How are you doing today?

  你今天好吗?

  Gabrielle: Good thanks.

  很好,谢谢。

  Todd: Now, Grabrielle, I hear that you are going back home to New Zealand.

  加布里埃尔,我听说你要回纽西兰的家去。

  Gabrielle: That's right. I'm going home for summer.

  是的。我要回家过夏天。

  Todd: OK. What are your plans?

  你是怎么计划的?

  Gabrielle: Probably a week relaxing, going camping, and then I'm going back to work.

  也许先休息一周,去露营,接着我会回去工作。

  Todd: Oh, OK. Where do you work?

  好的,你在哪工作?

  Gabrielle: I teach as an English teacher in Christchurch, in New Zealand.

  我在新西兰克赖斯特彻奇市教英语。

  Todd: Oh, OK. And that's where you're from, naturally.

  哦,好的。你来自那里。

  Gabrielle: That's right.

  是的。

  Todd: Were you born there?

  你在那里出生吗?

  Gabrielle: I was, yeah!

  是的,我是!

  Todd: Well, you are going to have this short little break, or vacation, are you gonna go to the beach...the mountains?

  在这短暂的休息,或者说是假期中,你打算去海滩,或者山区吗?

  Gabrielle: Probably..probably to the beach and camping for about a week with friends, yeah!

  也许,我会和朋友一起去海滩露营一周。

  Todd: Actually, how warm is it in the summer?

  夏天那里到底有多热?

  Gabrielle: Probably a maximum of about 30 degrees. A nice dry heat! Very fortable.

  也许最高达到了30度。干爽,很热!很舒服!

  Todd: So when you go to the beach is the water warm enough to swim in?

  那么你去海滩的时候水温很适合游泳?

  Gabrielle: No, no, no! We swim but it is not warm. Yeah! It's pretty chilly actually.

  不,不!我们会去游泳,但水并不热。海水其实很冷。

  Todd: OK. Any other plans when you go home?

  好的,回家后还有什么其他计划吗?

  Gabrielle: Yeah, I'm looking forward to catching up with friends and family and animals.

  我很期待见到我的朋友,家人,和宠物。

  Todd: Animals!

  宠物!

  Gabrielle: Well, I miss my pets.

  是的,我想念我的宠物。

  Todd: OK, well, what pets do you have?

  那么,你养了什么宠物?

  Gabrielle: Well, I have a cat and a dog and a sheep called Sydney and two gold fish.

  我养了一只猫,一只狗,一只叫做Sydney的羊,还有两只金鱼。

  Todd: Wow!

  哇!

  Gabrielle: Yeah! And I really miss them.

  是的,我真的很想念它们。

  Todd: I'm sure they're really excited to see you. Alright, thanks a lot.

  我肯定它们见到你一定很兴奋。好的,十分谢谢。

  Gabrielle: Cheers!

  不客气!
  3:
  Todd: OK. We're back with Jeanna. You wanna talk about your summer vacation.

  好的,吉娜。能谈谈你的暑假吗。

  Jeanna: Sure. I went to Las Vegas, Nevada; Reno, Nevada; Tahoe, California; and San Diego, California and I went to Disneyland.

  好的。我去了内华达州的拉斯维加斯,里诺,和加利福尼亚州的塔霍湖,圣地亚哥,我还去了迪斯尼乐园。

  Todd: Wow! Sounds like a really good time.

  哇!听上去你玩得很愉快。

  Jeanna: Yeah, it was. It was a lot of fun.

  是的。我玩得很有趣。

  Todd: What was the best place?

  最棒的地方是哪里?

  Jeanna: Probably Las Vegas. It was the most interesting.

  也许是拉斯维加斯。那里最有趣。

  Todd: OK. why was it the most interesting?

  好的。为什么那里最有趣呢?

  Jeanna: It was just really busy and there was always stuff going on. Ya know, never resting.

  那里很繁华,总有各种娱乐活动,你知道,那里从来不闲。

  Todd: OK. Ah, for example what stuff is going on? Like, what did you do?

  好的,例如什么活动,你在那里做什么?

  Jeanna: Well, we went shopping a lot, in a lot of different casinos that had malls in them, we went and visited the Hoover Dam.

  我们经常购物,在不同的赌场里都有购物中心,我们还去了胡佛水坝。

  Todd: Oh, wow! It's pretty big.

  哇!水坝很大。

  Jeanna: Yeah, really big.

  是的,很大。

  Todd: That's a lot of water. Did you go swimming?

  那里有很多水,你游泳了吗?

  Jeanna: No.

  没有。

  Todd: Can you swim in the Hoover Dam?

  能在胡佛水库里游泳吗?

  Jeanna: You can swim in the reservoir.

  能在蓄水池里游泳。

  Todd: I mean in the reservoir. Yeah. OK. How did you get to Las Vegas?

  我就是说在蓄水池里。好的。你怎么到拉斯维加斯的?

  Jeanna: By plane from Oakland to Las Vegas.

  从奥克兰搭乘飞机到拉斯维加斯的。

  Todd: OK. How long did it take?

  路上花了多长时间?

  Jeanna: About an hour and forty-five minutes.

  大约花了1小时45分钟。

  Todd: OK. Do you think you'll go back to Las Vegas someday in the future?

  好的。

  Jeanna: Hopefully.

  希望如此。

  Todd: OK. Great. Thanks a lot Jeanna.

  好的。谢谢你,吉娜。

  Jeanna: You're wele.

  不客气。
已赞过 已踩过<
你对这个回答的评价是?
评论 收起
推荐律师服务: 若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询

为你推荐:

下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验
使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。
扫描二维码下载
×

类别

我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

说明

0/200

提交
取消

辅 助

模 式