关于日常英语对话带翻译

 我来答
四季教育17
2022-06-21 · TA获得超过5650个赞
知道大有可为答主
回答量:5408
采纳率:99%
帮助的人:262万
展开全部

  英语现在已经发展成为一个在世界范围内使用最广泛的语言。英语作为英美文化信息的载体和表现形式,一度深深地烙上了英美独有的文化印记。我整理了关于日常英语对话带翻译,欢迎阅读!

  关于日常英语对话带翻译一

  Tom: What do you know is the earliest artistic form?

  你知道中国文学中产生最早的艺术形式是什么吗?

  Jerry: What is it?

  是什么?

  Tom: Should it be the poem?

  应该是诗歌吧?

  Jerry: Oh, I see, something like the The Book of Songs?

  哦,我知道了,像《诗经》那种吧?

  Tom: Absolutely, The Book of Songs is one of the earliest anthologies of verse in china.

  没错,《诗经》是最早的一部诗歌总集。

  Jerry: While tangsong poetics count as the later ones.

  唐诗,宋词,算是比较靠后的了吧?

  Tom: Yes, till modern history, modern vernacular Chinese is popular.

  是啊,到了近现代就是白话文了。

  Jerry: I remember that it began from the May fourth new culture movement.

  这个我记得,是从五四新文化运动开始的。

  关于日常英语对话带翻译二

  Ruby: Will you guys marry an ugly man like Cacimodo?

  你们有人愿意嫁给卡西莫多那样很丑的男人吗?

  Amy: Why not? He loves me so much, right? He will treat me like a queen.

  为什么不呢?他那么爱我会把我像皇后那样对待.

  Jacky: You won’t. You only care about how many properties your future man has.

  你才不会呢. 你只在乎你未来老公有多少房产.

  Amy: What’s that supposed to mean?

  你什么意思啊?

  Jacky: Nothing. It’s just an expression. I like Claude. He is a real man. If I love a girl and I can’t get her, I will choose to ruin her. She is mine.

  没什么.只是一句话而已. 我喜欢克罗德.他才像个男人.如果我爱一个女孩,而且得不到她,我就毁了她.她是我的.

  Ruby: He is nuts. Forget about what he said. He can’t marry Casimodo anyway unless he denaturalizes.

  他是个疯子.不要管他说什么. 他又不能娶卡西莫多除非他变性.

  Jacky: That hurts. I like the Notre Dame de Paris. Love doesn’t mean controlling.

  好伤人啊.我喜欢看<巴黎圣母院>.爱并不一定要占有.

  Amy: Now you are talking. It is impossible for Esmeralda to love Casimodo. What made the story great was their death.

  现在才是人话. 埃梅斯拉达不可能爱上卡西莫多的. 这个故事之所以永恒是因为他们都死了.

  Ruby: As for me, Casimodo seems too good to be true. He has a problem with his appearance. Conventionally, this kind of people is psychologically unhealthy.

  对我来说,卡西莫多似乎太好了,不真实. 他的外貌有问题. 习惯上,我们认为这种人心里不健康.

  Amy: Don’t be so harsh. Casimodo is pathetic enough. Show some mercy. He doesn't look good, but he has a beautiful heart.

  不要这么苛刻. 卡西莫多已经很可怜了. 有点儿慈悲之心啊.他不好看,但是有颗漂亮的心。

  关于日常英语对话带翻译三

  Tom: Compared with western literature, is there any characteristic of Chinese literature?

  跟西方文学相比,中国文学有什么特征

  Jerry: Is it a bit reserved?

  中国文学比较含蓄吧?

  Tom: Yes, it is related with the culture, Western people always are straightforward when they are expressing themselves.

  这和文化有一定关系,西方的人们在表达上也比较直截了当。

  Jerry: In Chinese Literature, Confucianism and Taoism are in the leading position.

  在中国文学中,儒家思想和道家思想占据了主导地位。

  Tom: Right, there is also Buddhist thinking.

  对的,还掺杂了一些佛教思想。

  Jerry: Of course, Chinese literators also accept the positive attitude of Confucianism.

  当然,中国文人很多容纳了儒家的兼善精神。

  Tom: You mean, “If you live a life of hardships, you can manage yourself alone. But if you are powerful enough, you should also take more care of the world.”

  你指是“穷则独善其身,达则兼济天下”吧?

  Jerry: Absolutely, both the positive and negative attitude has been mixed.

  没错,这种积极和消极的态度是交织在一起的。

已赞过 已踩过<
你对这个回答的评价是?
评论 收起
推荐律师服务: 若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询

为你推荐:

下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验
使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。
扫描二维码下载
×

类别

我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

说明

0/200

提交
取消

辅 助

模 式