求ladygaga,marry to night 前面独白的中文翻译

 我来答
爱夫人的孩纸
2012-11-02
知道答主
回答量:10
采纳率:0%
帮助的人:13.8万
展开全部
这是她说的话中英互译。。

When I look back on my life,
回顾自己这一生,
it’s not that I don’t want to see things exactly as they happened
我并非是要自欺欺人的忽略现实,
it’s just that I prefer to remember them in an artistic way
我只是希望,将万物以艺术的形式储存于脑海
And truthfully, the lie of it all is much more honest,
而老实说,谎言往往更真实
because I invented it.
因为谎言是我亲手制造的
Clinical psychology tells us, arguably,
临床心理学告诉我们一个无可争辩的事实:
that trauma is the ultimate killer.
精神的创伤是终极的杀手。
Memories are not recycled like atoms and particles in quantum physics.
记忆不会像量子力学中的原子和粒子那样往复循环
They can be lost forever.
记忆会被永恒的遗忘。
It’s sort of like my past is an unfinished painting,
我的过去,就如同一幅半成品画作,
nd as the artist of that painting,
而作为这幅画的作者
I must fill in all the ugly holes and make it beautiful again. 我必须填

满那些丑陋的空缺,让我的画重焕光彩。
It’s not that I’ve been dishonest
不是我不诚实
it’s just that I loathe reality
我只不过是厌恶真相。
For example, those nurses?
比如说那些护士吧
They’re wearing next-season Calvin Klein
他们穿着下一季的CK
and so am I.
我也是
And the shoes? Custom Giuseppe Zanotti.
他们的鞋子,是定制的Giuseppe Zanotti
I tipped their gauze caps to the side
我把神袜她们的护士帽斜戴在了一边,
like Parisian berets
就像巴黎的贝雷帽。
because I think it’s romantic,
因为我觉得这样看上去很浪漫。
and I also believe that mint will be very big in fashion next spring.
而且我还相信,下个春季,薄荷色会席卷时尚界。
Check out this nurse on the right.
看右边这个护士,
She’s got a great ass.
好个翘臀美女
Bam.
辣!
The truth is, back at the clinic,
而是事实是,之前在门诊部
they only wore those funny hats to keep the blood out of their hair.
他们戴碧瞎唯那顶好笑的帽子,悔培只是怕血溅到他们头发上
And that girl on the left?
而左边那个女孩,
She ordered gummi bears and a knife a couple hours ago.
几小时前预定了一些小熊软糖和一把刀。
They only gave her the gummi bears.
但送来的只有糖果。
I’d wish they’d only given me the gummi bears.
真希望他们把小熊软糖给我
推荐律师服务: 若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询

为你推荐:

下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验
使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。
扫描二维码下载
×

类别

我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

说明

0/200

提交
取消

辅 助

模 式