两人英语情景对话短文带翻译

 我来答
四季教育17
2022-07-06 · TA获得超过5669个赞
知道大有可为答主
回答量:5408
采纳率:99%
帮助的人:267万
展开全部

  英语对话教学是英语课堂教学的重要组成部分,在提升教师教学能力、促进学生学习方面发挥着越来越重要的作用。我整理了两人英语情景对话短文带翻译,欢迎阅读!

  两人英语情景对话短文带翻译一

  拜访 对话

  Steven's neighbour Jack comes to visit him,

  史蒂文的邻居杰克来史蒂文家串门。

  Steven: Please come in!

  史蒂文:欢迎,请进!

  Jack: Hi. Steven. I just drop in and want to have a chat with you.

  杰克:嗨,史蒂文。我只是顺便来看看,和你聊一聊。

  Steven: Oh, so nice of you to come here. Have a seat. Please make yourself at home.

  史蒂文:哦,你能来真是太好了。请坐吧,别客气,像在自己家一样。

  Jack: OK. ( Sit on the sofa) Wow! Your house was decorated so beautiful.

  杰克:好的。(坐在沙发上)你们家装修得很漂亮。

  Steven: Thank you. My wife would be very happy to hear this.

  史蒂文:谢谢。我太太知道了一定会很高兴。

  Jack: She must have done a lot of work on it.

  杰克:她一定在这上面花了不少功夫。

  Steven: You bet.

  史蒂文:的确是这样。

  两人英语情景对话短文带翻译二

  结识新邻 对话

  Steven meets his new neighbour Charlie in the corridor. Now they are having a conversation.

  史蒂文在走廊里碰到了他的新邻居查理。他们在交谈着。

  Steven: Hi. are you new here?

  史蒂文:你好,你是新搬来的吗?

  Charlie: Yes. I moved here last week.

  查理:是的,我上周搬来的。

  Steven: I'm Steven, your neighbour.

  史蒂文:我是史蒂文,你的邻居。

  Charlie: I'm Charlie. Nice to meet you.

  查理:我是查理,很高兴认识你。

  Steven: Nice to meet you, too.

  史蒂文:我也很高兴认识你。

  Charlie: Since we live in the same neighbourhood, maybe we can help each other from now on.

  查理:既然我们是邻居,以后我们可以相互照应一下。

  Steven: I guess so. I live next door but one, and hope you'll drop in now and then.

  史蒂文:没错!我们的住处只有一户之隔,我希望你常到我家来串门。

  Charlie: Thank you.I will.

  查理:谢谢你,我会的。

  两人英语情景对话短文带翻译三

  网上购物 对话

  Steven intends to buy a new cellphone online, but he doesn't know how to pay for it. Now he isasking Annie for help.

  史蒂文想从网上买一部手机,但他不知道该如何付钱。现在他正向安妮询问。

  Steven: Annie, do you like shopping online?

  史蒂文:安妮,你喜欢在网上购物吗?

  Annie: Yes, I like it, because it's convenient.

  安妮:喜欢啊,因为网购很方便。

  Steven: Last week, I tried to buy a new cellphone online, but I didn't know how to pay for it.

  史蒂文:上周我想在网上买个新手机,却不知道该怎么付钱。

  Annie:First, you should open an account at the online bank. After that, you can buy anythingyou want online.

  安妮:你得先在网上银行开一个账户,然后就可以上网买你想要的东西了。

  Steven: Are there many things online?

  史蒂文:网上的商品多吗?

  Annie: Sure. You can find everything all over the world. Let's check it out online! (They log in ashopping website.)

  安妮:当然了,你能买到全世界所有的东西。我们来上网看看吧。(他们登录了一个购物网站。)

  Steven: That's amazing. Oh, an on line virtual supermarket?

  史蒂文:这真是太棒了。哦,有个网上虚拟超市?

  Annie: Let's click to check it out.

  安妮:我们点击进去看看。

  Steven: Oh, I got it. It simulates the real supermarket, which makes it feel so real. Mom will loveit. She loves shopping in supermarkets.

  史蒂文:哦,我明白了。它是仿照真的超市,让人感觉它像真的一样。我妈妈会很喜欢的,她最爱逛超市了。

已赞过 已踩过<
你对这个回答的评价是?
评论 收起
推荐律师服务: 若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询

为你推荐:

下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验
使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。
扫描二维码下载
×

类别

我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

说明

0/200

提交
取消

辅 助

模 式