关于安慰朋友的英语口语对话
【篇一】关于安慰朋友的英语口语对话
Laura's business has gone into a decline in recent days She is very upset, so Steven tries to cheer her up,
最近劳拉的生意很不景气,她很心烦,史蒂文试图鼓励她振作起来。
Steven: How's your business?
史蒂文:生意做得怎样?
Laura: Everything seems to be getting worse. I don't know what to do with it.
劳拉:一切似乎每况愈下,我不知道该怎么办。
Steven: Things are tough all over You should never give up!
史蒂文:万事皆难,你绝对不能放弃!
Laura: But how can I prevent a deficit?
劳拉:但是我怎么才能不亏损啊?
Steven: I think you should make a thorough market investigation now.
史蒂文:我认为你现在应该做一个全面的市场调查。
Laura: OK, OK. I’ll do my best.
劳拉:好吧,我会全力以赴。
Steven: I always consider you are such a guy who never gives up.
史蒂文:我一直都认为你是永不言败的人。
Laura: I know life is not all roses, and I believe I will pull this through.
劳拉:我知道人生并不总是康庄大道,我相信我一定能渡过危机的。
Steven: Yeah, you can make it.
史蒂文:是的,你一定行。
【篇二】关于安慰朋友的英语口语对话
海伦:听到你祖母的不幸的消息,我感到非常难过。她是一个非常好的人,我爱她像爱自己的的祖母一样。
Helen:Alice I"m deeply sorry to hear your grandmother.
She was a wonderful person,and i loved her liake my own grandmother.
艾丽斯:谢谢你的好心。我非常感动,他也非常爱你。
Alice:Thank you fou your sympathy.I"m deeply touched .She loved you ,too.
海伦:请告诉我,我可以帮你做点什么。我带了一只炸鸡,我知道你心事太多就不会想着吃饭。
Aelen:Please let me know if there"s anything i can do.i brought over some fried chicken i kown you have enough things to worry about without having to think about cooking.
艾丽斯:你真体贴人,海伦。也谢谢你的花,它们很漂亮。
Alice:That was really thoughtful,Helen ,and thanks for the flowers,too. They"re beautiful.
海伦:你找照顾人去吧,有许多人在等着和你谈话。我明天再来看你。在这段时间里如果有需要帮忙的地方尽量找我。
Helen:Well,I"ll let you go now.there are a lot of other people waiting to talk to you ,and I"ll see you tomorrow.In the meantime,if there"s anything at i can do .don"t hesitate to ask me .
艾丽斯:谢谢海伦,我会的。
Alice:Thanks,Helen,I will.
【篇三】关于安慰朋友的英语口语对话
丽丽:麦克,你今天脸色不太好,不舒服吗?
Lili: You don't look so good today, Mike, why?
麦克:简直糟透了!昨晚邻居家办晚会,吵得我没法儿睡觉。
Mike: I'm in a terrible state! My next-door neighbor had a party last night. I couldn't get to sleep with so much noise going on.
丽丽:原来是这样,换了我也会休息不好的。
Lili: I see. I wouldn't be able to sleep well in that situation, either.
麦克:还有更糟的,早上刚一出门,自行车胎爆了,我又急急忙忙跑去修车。
Mike: What is more, my bicycle tire punctured in the morning as soon as I mounted, and I had to have it repaired on my way to work.
丽丽:还好,你都没有迟到。我坐公交车堵在路上了,迟到了五分钟。
Lili: Fortunately, you were not late. I took the bus and got stuck in traffic, and I was five minutes late.
麦克:看来你今天也不顺,真为你难过。
Mike: Seems you are not having a lucky day, either. Sorry to hear that.
丽丽:彼此彼此。坐下歇会儿,喝杯咖啡吧。
Lili: Same here. Sit down and take a rest. Have a cup of coffee.
麦克:好的。事实上,我连早饭都还没顾得上吃呢。
Mike: Ok. Actually I have been too busy to have breakfast yet.
丽丽:那你还是先去吃点儿东西吧。
Lili: Then, you'd better go and get something to eat first.
麦克:不行啊,我手头儿上有一堆事儿,老板在不停地催我。
Mike: No way. I have a lot of work on hand. The boss keeps pressing me to finish it.
丽丽:别着急,要不要我帮你做些什么?
Lili: Don't worry. Let's see if I can do anything to help you.
麦克:我想我可以搞定,只是心里有点儿烦。
Mike: I think I can get it all done; I just feel a little bit upset.
丽丽:下班后早点儿回家休息。哦,咖啡煮好了。
Lili: Go home and go to bed early after work. Now, at least, the coffee is ready.
麦克:味道好极了,谢谢你的关心!
Mike: It is nice and tastes delicious. Thanks for your concern!