暮光之城暮色中的经典台词(中英对照)(所有的)谢谢!
I've never given much thought to how I would die,but dying in the place of someone I love seems like a good way to go。
我从未过多考虑我将来会如何死去,但死在我爱的人怀里倒是一个不错的选择。
Remember that if you have a sense of powerlessness,you will become a powerless person。The first step to change your life is to eliminate it。
要记住,若心存无力感,便会成为没有能力的人,要想改变人生的第一步,就是消除这种无力感。
扩展资料
《暮光之城:暮色》讲述了在美国一个名叫福克斯的地方,住着一位英俊帅气的男青年爱德华。他出没神秘,与世无争,他的家人同样低调神秘,原因在于他是一只永远不会衰老,更不会死亡的吸血鬼。
爱德华生于20世纪的第一年,自从1918年发育成长为十七岁的翩翩少年之后,他便再也没有衰老,永远保持着年轻俊朗的外形。时光飞梭,过了近百年后,他已经不再靠吸人血为生,因为爱德华和同是吸血鬼的家人都秉持着素食主义,只吸食动物的血。
Bella:I've never given much thought to how I would die, but dying in the place of someone I love seems like a good way to go.
爱德华:我只是说如果我们不是朋友会好很多,但是那不代表我不想和你交朋友。
Edward:I only said it'd be better if we weren't friends,but not that I didn't wanna be.
爱德华:现在你就是我的生命(全部)了。
Edward:You are my life now.
爱德华:除了你的身边我还能去哪?
Edward:Where else am I gonna go?
爱德华:我离开你的唯一原因就是因为我觉得这能保护你。
Edward:The only reason I left was because I thought I was protecting you.
爱德华:离开你是我在这一百年中做过的最艰难的事。
Edward:Leaving you was the hardest thing I've ever done in 100 years.
爱德华:我再也没有离开你的力气了。
Edward:I don't have the strenghth to stay away from you anymore.
爱德华:你不知道我等了你多久。
Edward:You don't know how long I've waiting for you.
(个人觉得暮光之城1比较经典,不过楼主想要别的台词可以把中文发我追加)
死亡是安详而宁静的,然而现实总是更加艰辛。
I‘d never given much thought to how I would die,but dying in the place of someone I love,seems like a good way to go.
我从未想过我会如何死去,但如果死在我爱的人的地盘里,似乎是一个不错的归宿。
I want you, always.
我想永远拥有你。
I'm dying anyway.Every minute,I get closer,older.
无论如何,我每分每秒都在向死亡走去,越来越老,越来越靠近。
Based on someone dicides.And I've dicided.
(Alice的预见)是建立在那人的决定之上的。我已经决定了。
I dream about being with you forever.
我梦想着和你永不分离。
You're going to have a long and happy life with me. Isn't that enough?
你即将和我拥有漫长而快乐的一生,难道这还不够么。
No one will surrender tonight. But I won't give in. I know what I want.
没有人会在今晚退缩。但我不会投降。我知道我要什么。
不知道亲是指其中的比较经典的台词还是要全部的翻译。我有全英的剧本如果要我可以翻译给你唷~w