情景英语对话短文带翻译
英语情景对话是中考纳入的新考题,它是通过书面表达形式检查考生的英语口头表达能力。我精心收集了情景英语对话短文带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!
情景英语对话短文带翻译1
Learning Chinese “汉语热”
Katbottno: Hi. Chuck. Nice to see you back at work. How was your tnp to China?
你好,查克,很高兴看到你回来上班。你的中国之行怎么样啊?
Chuck: It was so great that I wish I could stay longer.
简直太棒了!我希望我能在那儿再待一段时间.
K: What impressed you the most?
中嗣令你印象最深的是什么?
C: Everything was wonderful. The peoplc, the food the sceneries-- I loved it all. But I was
所有东西都很棒,我喜欢那儿的人、食物、景致……我觉得最神奇的是他们的语言。
K: Really? How come?
真的吗?怎么会呢?
C: Yes, it sounds very beautifu1. Don't you think so?
对,汉语特别好听,你不觉得吗7
K: But I bclieve it's rather difficult. Did you bappcn to pick up phrascs?
但我知道汉语很难,你有没有学上几句呢?
C:WelI. how about "Nihao and Xicxic '?
嗯,我会说搿你好”和-谢谢”.
K: Let me gueSS. You mean "nice to meet yuu ?
我猜你的意思是_很高兴见到你”。
C: Oh. not exactly. "Nihao" mcans "hcllo- in English whilc "Xicxie, means "thank you .
不完全正确,‘你好’就是英语里的‘bcllo”而“谢谢’就是‘thank yuu’.
X: Wow. Can you say something clSc? How about a longer sentence?
哇,你还会说什么?能说个长点的句子吗?
C: Well. to be honest that's all I'm abtc to rcmcmbcr now. The Chiness pronunciation is very diffcrcnt than English !
C:哦,老实说,我只记得这些了.汉语的发青和英语完全不—样.
K: It certainly is.
确实是.
C: Oh, Kathcriac, I've bought you a gift from China.
凯瑟琳,我从中国给你带礼
情景英语对话短文带翻译2
K: Are you ok, Chuck? You look pale.
查克,你没事吧?你脸色看起来不太好.
C: I'm fine, Katherine. I just stayed up latc last nigbt working on my Chincse.
我没事,凯瑟琳,就是昨天晚上熬夜学汉语,很晚才睡.
K: Oh, poor you. You know what? I found a new way to lcam Chinese and it works very wel1.
真可令.你知道吗,我发现一个学汉语的新方法,还挺有效的呢.
C: You did? Do tell mc. I'vc spcnt all thcse months trying to learn somcthing about it, but I've madc littlc progress!
是吗?你可一定要告诉我。我这几个月~一直在学,可几乎什么都没学到.
K: Sure. I'm learning Chinese through songs.
当然可以啦,我的方法就是“唱歌学中文”
c: So yuu're leamins Chinese songs?
那你就是在学中文歌啦?
K: You can say tbat I can actually sing me of thcm now.
没错!我现在都会唱几首
C: That's a rcal achicvemcnt. Hcw did you do that?
真了不起!你是怎么学会的
K: I start by listening to the stong a few times and after sereral times I am able to follow the sirrger.
一开始,我先听听,几遍下来,我就能鼹、卜节奏啦.
C: It makes sensc.
挺有道理的。
K: It does. I've Iearned some Chinese follc songs this way. They are clearly presented and casy to follow.
是啊。我这么学了几首中国民歌,这些歌都唱得很清楚,很好学.
C: Can Ijoin you, Katherine? I do want to have a try.
凯瑟琳,我照跟你~块儿吗?我也想试试这个方法.
K: Why not? I downloaded a bcauti sortg the other day. We can learn it togcth now.
当然.可以l我撕院日F耄盯L酋好听的歌,我们可以—块儿学.
C: Great. Do you think we need a Chiness dictionary?
太好了.我们要带本汉语字典吗?
K: Yes, just in case we run into me new cha:racters.
带吧,要是我们遇上生字,可以查一查。
c: Ok. I will bring it with me.
好的,我把我的字典带上.
情景英语对话短文带翻译3
IQ&EQ 情商和智商
Jerry: I really admire you, Diana.
戴安娜,我真的很羡慕你.
Diana: why, Jerry? Your words just came out of the blue.
为什么啊,杰瑞?你这话让我摸不着头脑.
J: you are really happy and able to achieve high scores at school.
你总是很开心,成绩也一直很好.
D: I work very hard and that's it, you know, practice makes perfect.
那是因为我很努力,没有别的.你也知道,熟能生巧嘛.
J: isn't there anything else?
没别的了?
D: I have no idea.
是啊,我不知道还有什么.
J: you must have a high IQ score.
你的智商一定很高吧?
D: well, Jerry, let me tell you a secret.
哦,杰瑞,告诉你一个秘密吧
J: go ahead.
好啊.
D: my IQ score is slightly above average.
我的智商是中等偏上水平.
J: seriously? But you are such a genius.
真的吗?你可是个天才啊!
D: maybe I've got a higher EQ. I'm not sure.
或许我的情商比较高吧,我不太确定.
J: well, perhaps you're right. Sometimes EQ matters more than IQ.
应该没错,有时候情商要比智商重要.
D: you can say that again, Jerry. And I'm sure you're high in both of them. With a little more time cracking the books, you can also get high marks.
对!杰瑞,你的智商和情商也很高啊,只要多加努力,你也能取得好成绩的.
J: oh, thank you. I'm going to the library, are you coming?
好的,谢谢.我正要去图书馆呢,要不一起去吧?
D: let's go!
好的,走吧.