功夫梦 十句有意义的对白

最好有翻译,谢谢!好的再加悬赏... 最好有翻译,谢谢! 好的再加悬赏 展开
 我来答
OutsiderL夕
推荐于2017-09-07 · TA获得超过2.2万个赞
知道大有可为答主
回答量:2096
采纳率:25%
帮助的人:1411万
展开全部
1:Mom, look, in China, everything is old. There's old houses, old parks, old people. Look. This guy is at least 400 years old.
妈妈,你看,中国所有的东西都是老旧的,老房子,老公园,老人家。看,这老头至少有400岁了。
2:You want me to play? You know I have no problem beating old people. Back where I come from, they call me Ping Pong Dre, all right?
你想要我玩?你知道我打败老人家没问题,我们那里的人都叫我乒乓德雷。
3:Hot water fine. Flip switch. Wait half hour. Take shower. Flip switch off.
热水器好了。开关跳闸,等半个小时,然后冲凉,关掉开关。
Why don't you just leave it on?
为什么不能一直开着?
You leave on in America?
在美国你们一直开着?
We don't have a switch in America.
我们在美国没有开关。
Get switch. Save planet.
装个开关,拯救地球。
4:I thought you were just a maintenance man.
我以为你是维修管理员。
You think only with your eyes, so you are easy to fool.
你只用眼睛想,所以很容易被骗。
5:Kung fu is for knowledge, defense. Not to make war, but create peace.
功夫应用于知识,防卫,不是为了打架,而是为了和平。
That's definitely not what they're taught.
这绝对不是他们学到的。
No such thing as bad students, only bad teacher.
天下没有坏学生,只有坏老师。
6:They're gonna kill me. You saw their kung fu.
他们想要我的命!你看见他们的功夫。
That's not kung fu. That's a bad man teach them very bad things.
那不叫功夫,那叫坏人教他们坏东西。
Well, that bad man teaching very bad things hurt. A lot.
那个坏人教的坏东西的确很能伤人。
More good news. I will teach you real kung fu.
更多好消息,我教你真正的中华功夫。
7:Mr. Han's teaching me kung fu.
韩先生要教我学功夫。
The maintenance man?
维修管理员?
It's China, Mom. Everybody knows kung fu.
这里是中国,人人都会功夫。
Dre, you know how I feel about you fighting.
德雷,你知道我不喜欢你去打架。
Kung fu's not about fighting, Mom. It's about making peace with your enemies.
学功夫不为打架,妈妈,而是为了与敌人和解。
8:Why do you have a car in your living room?
你为什么把车放在客厅里?
No street parking.
街上没停车位。
9:Kung fu lives in everything we do, Xiao Dre. It lives in how we put on a jacket, how we take off the jacket. And lives in how we treat people. Everything is kung fu.
功夫在我们做的很多事情里都能找到,小德雷。包括如何穿外套,怎么脱掉外套,也运用于我们待人接物的态度。一切都是功夫。
10:So she controlled a snake by doing nothing?
所以她什么都不做就能控制蛇?
Being still and doing nothing are two very different things.
静止与什么都不做是完全不同的概念。
11:Every year, I fix the car. Still fix nothing.
每年我都要修车,但还是什么都修不好。
12:You have taught me a very important lesson, Xiao Dre. Life will knock us down. But we can choose whether or not to get back up.
你教会了我很多重要的东西,小德雷。生活会把我们打趴下,但我们可以选择是否重新站起来。
13:You don't need to fight anymore. You have proven everything you need to prove.
你不必再打了,你已经证明了想要证明的。
What, that I can get beat up easy and then quit? That's not balance. That's not real kung fu. You said that when life knocks you down, you could choose whether or not to get back up. Well, I'm trying to get back up, and why won't you help me?
怎么,要我被轻易打败后就放弃?这不平衡,不是真正的功夫。你说当生活把你击倒,你可以选择要不要站起来。我想站起来,你为什么不帮我?
Because I cannot watch you get hurt anymore.
因为我不忍看着你再挨打。
Please, Mr. Han. Please.
让我去吧,韩先生,求你了。
Why you need to go back out so badly?
为什么你这么想出去
Because I am so scared, whatever happens,toninght,when I leave,I don't want to be scared anymore.
因为我害怕,今晚不管发生什么,当我离开的时候,我不想再害怕了。
14:You've already accomplished everything you wanted to. Why do you still want to fight?
你已经完成了你想做的每件事,为什么你还想战斗。
Because win or lose, I don't want to be afraid any more. And I'm still afraid.
因为不管赢还是输,我都不想再害怕了。现在我还在害怕。
15:Sometimes the most important fights are the ones you avoid.
有时候,最重要的战斗正是你放弃的那些。
我都不认识我_
2013-09-13 · TA获得超过111个赞
知道答主
回答量:4
采纳率:0%
帮助的人:2.9万
展开全部
Life will knock us down, but we can choose might or not to get back up.
生活中的挫折会把我们打到,但是我们可以选择是否站立起来

In our family, we do not break up our promise.
在家里,我们从不违背自己的诺言

You think only with your eyes, so you are easy to fool.
你只用眼睛想,所以很容易被骗

No such thing as bad students, only bad teacher.
天下没有坏学生,只有坏老师

Get switch, Save planet.
装个开关,拯救地球

Mom, look, in China, everyting is old. There's old houses, old parks, old people. Look. This guy is at least 400 years old.
妈妈, 你开, 中国所有的东西都是老旧的, 老房子, 老公园, 老人家. 看, 这老头至少有400岁了.

Kung fu is for knowledge, defense. Not to make war, but create peace.
功夫应用于知识,方位,不是为了打架, 而是为了和平.

Kung fu's not about fighting, Mom. It's about making peace with your enemies.
学功夫不为打架,妈妈, 而是为了与敌人和解.

That's not kung fu. That's a bad man teach them very bad things.
那不叫功夫, 那叫坏人叫他们的坏东西.

Kung fu lives in everything we do, Xiao Dre. It lives in how we put on a jacket, how we take off the jacket. And lives in how we treat people. Everyting is kung fu.
功夫在我们做的很多事情里都能找到, 小德雷. 包括如何穿外套, 怎么脱掉外套, 也运用于我们待人接物的态度. 一切都是功夫.

纯手打.. 望采纳....
下面那个是复制的.. 那个网站我看了 - -
已赞过 已踩过<
你对这个回答的评价是?
评论 收起
国术馆邵长华
2013-09-06 · TA获得超过442个赞
知道小有建树答主
回答量:1646
采纳率:0%
帮助的人:520万
展开全部
呵呵,是什么的对白呢
追问
就是《功夫梦》人物之间有意义的对话。
已赞过 已踩过<
你对这个回答的评价是?
评论 收起
收起 1条折叠回答
推荐律师服务: 若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询

为你推荐:

下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验
使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。
扫描二维码下载
×

类别

我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

说明

0/200

提交
取消

辅 助

模 式