求《巫妖王之怒》以及《巫妖王的陨落》CG动画的台词!谢谢

最好是中英都有的... 最好是中英都有的 展开
 我来答
匿名用户
推荐于2017-11-29
展开全部
My son,
  我的儿子
  
  The day you were borned,
  在你出生的那一天,
  
  The very forest of Lorderan whispered the name:
  洛丹伦的森林都在轻呼你的名字:
  
  Arthas.
  阿尔萨斯。
  
  My child,
  我的孩子啊,
  
  I watch with pride, as you grew into a weapon of righteousness.
  我充满自豪的看着你长大,成为一把正义的武器。
  
  Remember, Our line has always ruled with wisdom, and strength.
  记住, 我们的先人一直都是以力量和智慧在统治着王国。  
  
  And i know,
  同时我也知道,
  
  You would show restraint, when you exercising your great power.
  你会在使用你那强大力量的时候,你会克制自己。
  
  But the truest victory my son,
  但是你要记住,真正的胜利,
  
  Is stiring hearts of your people.
  是赢的人民的心。
  
  I tell you this,
  我可以这么告诉你,
  
  For when my days have come to an end,
  当我的时代结束之时,
  
  You, Shall be king.
  你,将成为王者!巫妖王的陨落
Arthas: Father! Is it… over?
阿尔萨斯:父亲!结束...了么?

Terenas: At long last… No king rules forever, my son.
泰瑞纳斯:终归到底...没有哪个王能够千秋万载,我的儿子。

Arthas: I see… only darkness… for me.
阿尔萨斯:我了解了...唯有黑暗...留下给我。

(阿尔萨斯双眼翻白,与父亲灵魂相握的手坠下死亡。泰瑞纳斯为其合上了双目,提里奥走近。)

Terenas: Without its master’s command, the restless Scourge will become an even greater threat to this world. Control must be maintained. There must always be a Lich King.
泰瑞纳斯:没有了它们主宰的统御,无休无尽的天灾会对这个世界形成更大的威胁。必须维持其控制。永远得有一个巫妖王存在。

(泰瑞纳斯的灵魂在光芒中消失,提里奥走近巫妖王的统御之盔,将其拾起。)

Tirion: The weight of such a burden… it must be mine, for there is no other-
提里奥:这重担是如此的艰巨,它必须由我来肩负,因再也没有其他—

Bolvar: TIRION! You hold a grim destiny in your hands, brother. But it is not your own.
伯瓦尔:提里奥!你手中握着一个残酷的命运,兄弟!但这不属于你自己。

(提里奥发现了王座上烧灼的伯瓦尔)

Tirion: Bolvar! By all that is holy…
提里奥:伯瓦尔!但天啊,这都是...

Bolvar: The dragon’s flame sealed my fate. The world of the living can no longer comfort me.
伯瓦尔:红龙的烈焰铸就了我的命运。生灵的世界不再能宽慰我。

(提里奥走近)

Bolvar: Place the crown upon my head, Tirion. Forever more, I will be the jailor of the damned.
伯瓦尔:将王冠戴到我的头上,提里奥。从此以往,我将成为天谴之力的监守。

Tirion: No, old friend. I cannot-
提里奥:不,老朋友!我不能-

Bolvar: DO IT, Tirion. You and these brave heroes have your own destinies to fulfill. This last act of service… is mine.
伯瓦尔:照这么做,提里奥。你和这些勇敢的英雄们有你们自己的命运去履行。这最后的事务,属于我。

(提里奥把头盔交给伯瓦尔)

Tirion: You will not be forgotten, brother-
提里奥:你不会被就此忘记的,兄弟。

Bolvar: I MUST BE FORGOTTEN, Tirion. If the world is to live free from the tyranny of fear, they must never know what was done here today.
伯瓦尔:我必须被忘却,提里奥,如果要让这个世界远离恐惧的暴权而生活,他们必须永远不知晓今天这里发生了什么 。

(提里奥为伯瓦尔戴上头盔,冰封王座开始震动,巫妖王头盔上的宝石变成橙色,双眼中也射出橙色的光芒。)

Bolvar: Tell them only that the Lich King is dead…
伯瓦尔:只告诉他们巫妖王死了!

(寒冰逐渐覆盖了新巫妖王的身躯)

The Lich King: And Bolvar Fordragon died with him. Now, GO! Leave this place, and never return.
巫妖王:还有伯瓦尔佛塔根和他一起陪葬。现在,快走!离开这里,永远不要再归来
推荐律师服务: 若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询

为你推荐:

下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验
使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。
扫描二维码下载
×

类别

我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

说明

0/200

提交
取消

辅 助

模 式