20句英语日常句子加翻译

匿名用户
2013-09-12
展开全部
1.Do you have a family?
  正确译文:你有孩子吗?
  2.It's a good father that knows his son.
  就算是最好的父亲,也未必了解自己的儿子.
  3.I have no opinion of that sort of man.
  我对这类人很反感.
  4.She put 5 dollars into my hand,"you have been a great man today."
  她把5美圆塞到我手上说:"你今天表现得很好."
  5.I was the youngest son, and the youngest but two.
  我是最小的儿子,但是我还有两个妹妹.
  6.The picture flattered her.
  她比较上照.
  7.The country not agreeing with her, she returned to England.
  她杂那个国家水土不服,所以回到了英国.
  8. He is a walking skeleton.
  他很瘦.
  9.The machine is in repair.
  机器已经修好了.
  10.He allowed the father to be overruled by the judge, and declared his own son guilty.
  他让法官的职责战胜了父子的亲情,最终宣布儿子有罪.
  11.You don't know what you are talking about.
  你在胡说八道.
  12.You don't begin to understand what they mean.
  你根本不知道他们在干嘛. don't begin :决不
  13.They didn't praise him slightly.
  他们大大地表扬了他.
  14.That's all I want to hear.
  我已经听够了.
  15.I wish I could bring you to see my point.
  你要我怎么说你才能明白呢.
  16.You really flatter me.
  你让我受宠若惊.
  17.He made a great difference.
  有他没他结果完全不一样.
  18.You cannot give him too much money.
  你给他再多的钱也不算多.
  19.The long exhausting trip proved too much.
  这次旅行矿日持久,我们都累倒了.
  20.The monk is only not a dead man.
  这个和尚虽然活着,但跟死了差不多.
匿名用户
2013-09-12
展开全部
1.I've gotten carried away. 我扯太远了

2. Good thing... 还好,幸好…

3.I don't believe you're bringing this up. 你现在提这件事真是岂有此理
  

4.That will not always be the case. 情况不会永远是这样

5.She is coming on to you. 她对你有意思

6.I was being polite.我这是在说客气话

7.So that explains it. 原来如此

8.I feel the same way. 我有同感。

9.let someone off .放某人一马

10.This is not how it looks. 事情不是表面看来的这样

11.Would you cut it out, already? 你到底是有完没完?

12.This one is on me. 这顿算我的!

13.What have we got here? 看我们找到了什么?

14. be out of the way .让路,誊出地方

15.Why all the trouble? 干嘛费那么大劲

16.Call it a day. 引申为「到此为止,就这样结束

17.You won't regret it. 你不会后悔的

18.No hard feelings. 请别见怪,不伤和气.

19.What took you so long? 怎么那么久?

20.Fill me in. 跟我说发生什么事了。
已赞过 已踩过<
你对这个回答的评价是?
评论 收起
匿名用户
2013-09-12
展开全部
有一句写错了,2.It's a good father that knows his son.  就算是最好的父亲,也未必了解自己的儿子.应该是It's a good father that dont't know his son
已赞过 已踩过<
你对这个回答的评价是?
评论 收起
收起 更多回答(1)
推荐律师服务: 若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询

为你推荐:

下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验
使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。
扫描二维码下载
×

类别

我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

说明

0/200

提交
取消

辅 助

模 式