生活情景英语对话短文

 我来答
你即来5344
2022-11-05 · TA获得超过6751个赞
知道大有可为答主
回答量:6263
采纳率:100%
帮助的人:303万
展开全部
  不少情景对话使用频率高,表达效果好,有利于学生练习口语。我精心收集了,供大家欣赏学习!
  篇1
  F: excuse me, can you pass me that newspaper, please?

  打扰一下,请您递给我那份报纸好吗?

  T: here it is.

  给您.

  F: thanks. It seems that the flight will be late.

  谢谢.好像航班要晚点了.

  T: yes, it seems that way. This paper says the price of gasoline will rise.

  好像是这样.报纸上说油价要涨了.

  F: I hope it doesn't affect the price of plane tickets.

  我希望不要影响机票的价格.

  T: it doesn't look good. We seem to have another energy crisis at hand .

  看上去情况不妙.我们面临着新的能源危机.

  F: we can definitely feel the oil shortage here in Beijing.

  在北京这儿我们可以感到石油短缺.

  T: it has already had a negative influence on the global economy.

  石油短缺已经影响到全球经济的发展.

  F: I think we must balance our demand for energy with our rapidly shrinking resources.

  资源迅速减少,我们要平衡对能源的需求.

  T: I can't agree more. We must use our energy resources wisely in order to maintain ourquality of life.

  的确.要想保证生活质量,我们必须合理利用能源.

  F: like what?

  比如说?

  T: using efficient appliances.

  使用高效节能电器.

  F: don't we have other ways to bring us out of the energy crisis?

  有没有其他办法能让我们摆脱能源危机呢?

  T: definitely. I think solar energy is the best way to solve the energy crisis.

  有啊!我想使用太阳能是解决能源危机的最好办法.

  F: you have a point here. But I think we should also enhance people's awareness of energyconservation.

  你说的有道理,但是我认为我们应该提高人们节约能源的意识.

  T: yes, you're right. We should encourage energy conservation and improve energyefficiency .

  是啊.我们应该鼓励能源节约,提高能源的利用率.
  篇2
  M: the news says storms and floods have hit most of the South this summer.

  新闻说,今年夏天南方大部分省份遭遇了洪灾.

  L: yes. There has been tremendous damage and many people are homeless.

  是啊.好像损失很大,好多人无家可归.

  M: meanwhile, the northern provinces are suffering drought . It that abnormal ?

  但是北方省份却遭遇了旱灾.那不是反常吗?

  L: it's a global issue, not just in China.

  好多国家都这样,不单单是中国.

  M: that's true. There are natural disasters in almost every part of the world every year, but this year seems to be the most disastrous year for China.

  是啊,好像每年各个地方都会遭受自然灾害,但是今年中国遭受的自然灾害最多.

  L: you said it. There have been so many reports of snowstormm floods, earthquakes, sandstorms and landslides claiming people's lives.

  是的.每天都听到各种各样的报道,不是雪灾,就是洪水和地震,或者是沙尘暴,泥石流,很多人因此丧生.

  M: it's so heartbreaking to see people struggling for help. Have you ever experienced a flood?

  看见很多人挣扎着喊救命,我心里特别难受.你经历过洪水灾害吗?

  L: No, I live in thw northern part of China.

  没有,我生活在中国的北部.

  M: you are very lucky. I was in Guizhou three months ago on a business trip when there was a flood.

  那你很幸运.三个月之前,我去贵州出差,正好赶上了发洪水.

  L: it must have been terrible.

  一定很可怕吧?

  M: I have never seen so many people wandering in water up to their waists through the streets and waiting on rooftops for help.

  是啊,从来没见过那种场面,水到腰那么深.有的人在街上,有的人站在屋顶上,到处都有人喊救命.

  L: wow, I can't imagine!

  天啊,真的难以想象.

  M: actually, I would have drowned if the rescue team had not e.

  事实上,如果救援队不来,我可能都被淹死了.
  篇3
  M: so far, the quake in Sichuan has killed about 69,172 people and has left 374,159 people injured, 17,420 missing.

  到目前为止,四川汶川地震已造成69172人遇难,374159人受伤,17420人失踪.

  L: I feel so sorry for those victims. It's the scariestthing that I have ever seen.

  真为那些遇难者感到惋惜.这是我所见过的最恐怖的事情.

  M: did you feel the quake?

  你当时感受到地震了吗?

  L: yes. Actually, I was traveling in Sichuan then.

  感受到了,事实上,我当时就在四川省内.

  M: oh,really? I didn't know that. Tell me what it was like.

  是吗?我之前没听你说过啊.跟我说说当时怎么回事?

  L: well, it was on a Monday afternoon, a little after two o'clock, and I was reading some magazines when there was horrible grinding sound and the floor started bouncing and shaking.

  那天是周一,下午两点多一点,我正在看杂志,那时忽然听见剧烈的挤压声,地板开始晃动.

  M: oh, my dear! What did you do?

  哦,天哪,你当时怎么办的?

  L: well, it took me a second or two to figure out what was going on. Then I called mycolleague. It's unbelievable that she was still asleep and didn't feel a thing.

  我过了一会儿才明白是怎么回事,之后我赶快打电话给我的同事.不可思议的是,她当时还在睡觉,什么都没感觉到.

  M: incredible.

  太不可思议了!

  L: as she realized what was happening, she panicked .

  后来明白了怎么回事后,她慌得不知所措.

  M: that must have been horrifying.

  一定很恐怖吧!

  L: oh, it was. Then I managed to open the door and we finally made our way to safety.

  是啊.随后我用力开启门,我们拼命跑到了一个安全的地方.

  M: oh, thank God. Was anyone hurt?

  哦,谢天谢地!有人受伤吗?

  L: three people were killed and about fifty people were injured.

  死了三个人,受伤的大约有50个人.

  M: what a tragedy!

  L: it was terrible. I hope it will never happen again!

  太惨了! 是很可怕,真希望不要再发生这种事了!

  
已赞过 已踩过<
你对这个回答的评价是?
评论 收起
推荐律师服务: 若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询

为你推荐:

下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验
使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。
扫描二维码下载
×

类别

我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

说明

0/200

提交
取消

辅 助

模 式