写作思路:写小时候淘气闯红灯的事情,经过这件事自己得到的教训。
正文:
When I was a little child, I was so naughty that I always did something angry my parents.
译文:当我还是个小孩的时候,我很淘气,经常做一些使父母生气的事。
They always blamed to me, but I never listened to them.
译文:他们总是责备我,但是我从来不听他们的话。
I thought they were too strict with me.
译文:我觉得他们对我太严厉了。
But I changed in someday.
译文:但是,有一天我改变了。
My parents always told me to be careful when I went out.
译文:我父母经常告诉我出门的时候要小心。
However, all I thought was they worried too much.
译文:但是我总觉得是他们过于担心了。
On my way to take the bus home, there was a traffic light.
译文:在我乘坐公车回家的路上有一个红绿灯。
That day, when I got to the cross road, the light was red, but there was no car crossed the road anymore.
译文:那天,我走到十字路口的时候,变红灯了,但是没有车过马路。
So I went across the road without the light turning to green.
译文:于是灯没变绿我就过马路了。
At this moment, a car rushed quickly towards me.
译文:正在这时候,一辆汽车快速向我冲过来。
I was suddenly scared, so that I couldn't move but stood still.
译文:顿时我慌了,站在那里动也不动。
Luckily, the driver broke the car quickly and I did not get hurt.
译文:幸运的是,司机紧急刹车了,而我也没有受伤。
But I did scared.
译文:但是,我确实受到惊吓了。
I couldn’t image what would happen if the car did not stop in time.
译文:我不敢想象如果车没有及时停住的话会发生什么事情。
I told my parents what I experienced.
译文:我告诉父母这次经历。
At first, they blamed me as usual and I knew I was wrong that time.
译文:起初他们像往常一样责备我,而那一次我也知道错了。
Therefore, I did not say anything.
译文:因此,我一句话也没说。
They realized that I was frightened, so they comforted me patiently.
译文:他们意识到我受惊了,于是耐心安慰我。
I finally knew that all they said and done was good to me.
译文:最后我才知道他们所说的和所做的都是为我好。
After that, I was much more careful and I listened to my parents.
译文:从那以后,我更小心了也听父母的话了。
My families plan to visit the interesting place p of Shanghai.We are led to the Oriental Pearl TV Tower ,a famous tourist attraction,which is on every Shanghainese's lips.It is a magnificent building located in Pudong New Area,it is the tallest building,so it's very easy to see this building,even if you are several miles away it.As we get to the high floor of the Oriental Pearl TV Tower,we see the attractive viwswhich includes the Huangpu River through the window.At the moment,l suddenly moved by the builders put their soul and energy to this building and let it be a landmark of this city.
This is the trip l never forget.
My families plan to visit the interesting place p of Shanghai.We are led to the Oriental Pearl TV Tower ,a famous tourist attraction,which is on every Shanghainese's lips.It is a magnificent building located in Pudong New Area,it is the tallest building,so it's very easy to see this building,even if you are several miles away it.As we get to the high floor of the Oriental Pearl TV Tower,we see the attractive viwswhich includes the Huangpu River through the window.At the moment,l suddenly moved by the builders put their soul and energy to this building and let it be a landmark of this city.
This is the trip l never forget.
翻译:
一次难忘的旅行
我的家庭计划去上海的有趣的地方p。我们是导致了东方明珠电视塔,一个著名的旅游景点,这是每一个上海人的嘴唇。这是一个宏伟的建筑位于浦东新区,这是最高的建筑,所以很容易看到这个建筑,即使你是几英里之外。当我们到达高的东方明珠电视塔,我们看到了吸引力viwswhich包括黄浦江窗外。此刻,我突然感动的建筑商把灵魂和能源建设,让它是这座城市的地标。 这是这次旅行我永远不会忘记
This is the place where most want to go to in my life, I hope my dream will come true!
My families plan to visit the interesting place p of Shanghai.We are led to the Oriental Pearl TV Tower ,a famous tourist attraction,which is on every Shanghainese's lips.It is a magnificent building located in Pudong New Area,it is the tallest building,so it's very easy to see this building,even if you are several miles away it.As we get to the high floor of the Oriental Pearl TV Tower,we see the attractive viwswhich includes the Huangpu River through the window.At the moment,l suddenly moved by the builders put their soul and energy to this building and let it be a landmark of this city.
This is the trip l never forget.