我与医生的对话英语作文
我与医生的对话英语作文
BR:Good morning,doctor.医生,早上好!
YS:Good morning!What's wrong with you,young madam?早上好,你身体有什么不适吗,女士?
BR:I feel terrible.我感觉自己身体不舒服。
YS:How long have you been like this?你多久感觉这样了?
BR:Since the day before yesterday.自从前天开始。
YS:Have you eaten any bad food before you feel like this?在你感到不舒服之前你有没有吃过坏的食物?
BR:I don't know whether have I eaten some bad food.我也不知道自己是否吃了坏的食物。
YS:Let me take your temperature. Hmm,you have a cold. 让我量一下你的体温,你感冒了。
BR:Is it serious?有没有很严重?
YS:Don't worry,nothing serious.Just take the medicine three time a day,and have a good rest you will be better soon.别担心,没事的,你只要吃这个药,每天三次,然后好好休息,你很快就会好的。
作文要根据题目的要求选定了某件事,就要对这件事进行认真的回忆,并仔细琢磨,反复思考,挖掘出这件事中含有的生活道理,或找出它闪光的地方。要交代清楚时间、地点、人物、事件,让读者明白文章写的是什么人,在什么时候,什么地方发生了怎样的事,具体如下:
A:Good morning.
早上好!
B:Good morning.
早上好!
A:What's the matter with you?
请问哪里不舒服?
B:I'm running a high fever and feeling terribly had.
我发高烧,感觉糟透了。
A:How long has this been going on?
这种情况持续多久了?
B:Since last night. And as a matter of fact I have just moved to this city.
从昨晚开始的。实际上,我刚搬到这座城市。
A:OK. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender,address and things like that.
好的,那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,性别,住址等等。
B:No problem. Which department should I register with, Miss?
没问题。医生请问我应该挂哪科?
A:I suppose that you'd better go to the medical department.
我认为您挂内科。
B:(Two minutes later) Here is the registration card.
(两分钟后)给你。
A:Thank you. The registration fee is two yuan.
谢谢。挂号费是两元。
B:All right. But can you tell me how to get there, please?
好的。请问我该怎么去?
A:Take the lift to the secondlloorl and then make a right turn. Go along the passage until you see the sign on your left.
坐电梯到二楼,右拐。沿着过道走.您会看到一块牌子在您的左手边。
B:Thanks a lot.
多谢了。
A:You're welcome.
不客气。
YS:Good morning!What's wrong with you,young madam?
早上好,你身体有什么不适吗,女士
BR:I feel terrible.我感觉自己身体不舒服。
YS:How long have you been like this?你多久感觉这样了?
BR:Since the day before yesterday.自从前天开始。
YS:Have you eaten any bad food before you feel like this?在你感到不舒服之前你有没有
吃过坏的食物?
BR:I don't know whether have I eaten some bad food.我也不知道自己是否吃了坏的食物。
YS:Let me take your temperature. Hmm,you have a cold. 让我量一下你的体温。 你
感冒了。
BR:Is it serious?有没有很严重?
YS:Don't worry,nothing serious.Just take the medicine three time a day,and have a good rest,
you will be better soon.别但心,没事的,你只要吃这个药,每天三次,然后好好休息,
你很快就会好的。
BR:Thank you,doctor. Hmm,and I feel be light in the head.谢谢你,医生。 我好像感到自
己也有头晕。
YS:Let me touch your head.让我摸下你的头。。。
......
YS:Oh,you maybe also have a fever.哦,你可能也发烧了。
BR:a!! 啊!!!
YS:Don't worry,maybe you caught cold last niagt,yes?别担心,可能是你昨晚着凉了,是吗?
BR:Maybe it is right.When I wake last night,I found that my quilt was not on my body!
也许我真的着凉了,当我昨晚醒过来的时候,我发现我的被子已经不在我的身体上面了。
YS:Don't be that again!It is harmful to your health,and it can make you getting ill.
不能再这样做了,这样对你的健康不好,你这样很有可能就会生病!
BR:OK,now what should I do?好的,现在我该怎么做?
YS:First,you must be careful about you body,don't catch cold again.Second,you should take
some medcine which I will give you later.Third,you can eat some food that is helpful to your
health such as pears and so on.首先,你要关心你自己的身体,不能再着凉了,第二,
你要吃我等会给你的药。第三,你应该多吃一些对身体有益的食物,就像梨子等等。
BR:Thank you,I will do this from now!太谢谢了,我从现在开始就会这么做的。
YS:Em.嗯。
BR:I have some other thing that I want to ask you.我有一些其他的问题要问你。
YS:Please.请说。
BR:My mother is suffering from insomnia.我妈妈失眠了。
YS:How long have your mother had this problem?你妈妈失眠多久了?
BR:Three months.三个月了。
YS:Have your mother take any medicine?你妈妈有没有吃过药?
BR:She tried some sleeping pills,but they have done nothing for my mother.
她试过安眠药,可是这个对她并不起作用。
YS:Do your mother have headaches?你妈妈有头痛的情况吗?
BR:Sometimes.有时会。
YS:Your mother maybe anemic.你妈妈可能贫血了。
BR:What should my mother do?那我妈妈该怎么做呢?
YS:Well,there is nothing to be alarmedabout.YouYour mother maybe tired about
everyday's work. So I think your mother need more rest.Try to get outdoors more.
Don't strain too much.
你妈妈可能对每天的工作劳累过度。所以我建议你妈妈多休息休息,试着多
到户外运动,不要过度劳累。
BR:Thank you ,I will tell my mother and let her do as you say.谢谢,我会告诉我妈妈
,并让她按你说的做。
YS:Here is the medicine for you.I'm sure the will cure your illness.这里是你的药,我相信
这些会治好你的病的。
BR:Thank a lot.Can you give me your telphone number that I can ask you if I need.
太谢谢了,你能给我你的电话号码吗,这样我就可以在我需要的时候问你问题。
YS:Yes ,my telphone number is 112338.可以,我的电话是112338.
BR:112338.Is this?112338,是这个没错吧?
YS:Yes ,it's right.是的,没错。
BR:Ok,bye-bye!好的,拜拜!
YS:Bye!拜拜
Carl: I'm Carl Mathews.
Doctor: Have a seat. What seems to be the problem?
Carl: I've lost a little weight recently, and I don't seem to have as much energy. My head and stomach were killing me yesterday. I might have had a fever, and I thought I ate something bad because I had the runs.
Doctor: (checking Carl's file) Everything was fine your last checkup 3 months ago. Are you eating OK? Do you bring anything up?
Carl: I'm eating fine, more or less. Last night, I thought I was going to vomit.
Doctor: Do you sleep well?
Carl: A little fitfully sometimes. This morning, I felt too sick to even get out of bed.
Doctor:(after checking Carl's heartbeat, blood pressure, and temperature) Everything seems to be OK. Any other symptoms?
Carl: No, nothing I can think of. I must say that things have been quite hectic around the office, recently.
Doctor: I think you may have a touch of the flu that's going around. And you do seem a little tired. I'll give you a flu shot and I recommend you take some vitamin supplements. Try to take it easier at work for a while, too.
广告 您可能关注的内容 |