英语常用的礼貌用语
英语常用的礼貌用语1
Absolutely impossible! 绝对不可能的!
All I have to do is learn English. 我所要做的就是学英语。
Are you free tomorrow? 你明天有空吗?
Are you used to the food here? 你习惯吃这儿的饭菜吗?
Be careful. 小心、注意。
Be my guest. 请便、别客气。
Better late than never. 迟到总比不做好。
Better luck next time. 祝你下一次好运。
Better safe than sorry. 小心不出大错。
Can I have a day off? 我能请一天假吗?
Can I help? 要我帮忙吗?
Can I take a message? 要我传话吗?
Can I take a rain check? 你能改天再请我吗?
Can I take your order? 您要点菜吗?
Can you give me a wake-up call? 你能打电话叫醒我吗?
Can you give me some feedback? 你能给我一些建议吗?
Can you make it? 你能来吗?
Can I have a word with you? 我能跟你谈一谈吗?
Catch me later. 过会儿再来找我。
Cheer up! 高兴起来!振作起来!
Come in and make yourself at home. 请进,别客气。
Could I have the bill, please? 请把账单给我好吗?
Could you drop me off at the airport? 你能载我到飞机场吗?
Could you speak slower? 你能说得慢一点
Could you take a picture for me? 你能帮我拍照吗?
Did you enjoy your flight? 你的飞行旅途愉快吗?
Did you have a good day today? 你今天过得好吗?
Did you have a nice holiday? 你假期过得愉快吗?
Did you have fun? 你玩得开心吗?
Dinner is on me. 晚饭我请客。
Do you have a room available? 你们有空房间吗?
Do you have any hobbies? 你有什么爱好吗?
Do you have some change? 你有零钱吗?
Do you mind my smoking? 你介意我抽烟吗?
Do you often work out? 你经常锻炼身体吗?
Do you speak English? 你会说英语吗?
Don’t be so modest. 别这么谦虚。
Don’t bother. 不用麻烦了。
Don’t get me wrong. 别误会我。
Don’t give up. 别放弃。
Don’t jump to conclusions. 不要急于下结论。
Don’t let me down. 别让我失望。
Don’t make any mistakes. 别出差错。
Don’t mention it. 不必客气。
Don’t miss the boat. 不要坐失良机。
Don’t take any chances. 不要心存侥幸。
Don’t take it for granted. 不要想当然。
Don’t worry about it. 别担心。
Easy come, easy go. 来得容易,去得快。
Enjoy your meal. 请慢慢享用吧。
Easier said than done. 说明容易做时难。
First come, first served. 捷足先登。
For here or to go? 在这儿吃还是带走?
Forget it. 算了吧。
Forgive me. 请原谅我。
Give me a call. 给我打电话。
Give my best to your family. 代表向你们全家问好。
Have him return my call. 让他给我回电话。
Have you ever been to China? 你去过中国吗?
Have you finished yet? 你做完了吗?
Have you got anything larger? 有大一点儿的吗?
Have you got that? 你明白我的意思吗?
Have you heard from Mary? 你收到玛丽的来信吗?
He is in conference. 他正在开会。
Help yourself, please. 请自己用。
Hold your horses. 耐心点儿。
How can I get in touch with you? 我怎样能跟你联络上?
How do I look? 我看上去怎么样?
How is it going? 情况怎么样?
How late are you open? 你们营业到几点?
How long did it last? 持续了多久?
How long will it take me to get there? 到那儿要多长时间?
How much is it? 多少钱?
英语常用的礼貌用语2
一、开场白
1、开门时,一句礼貌的询问会赢得一个良好的第一印象。May I come in?(我可以进来吗?)
2、向老师们问好,面带微笑,朝气蓬勃。
Good morning / afternoon, dear professors. I am XXX. (教授们早上好/下午好,我是XXX)
3、提醒大家,适当的讨好话也是很有必要的哦!
I am very happy that I am qualified for this interview. It is a privilege to be speaking to you today.(很高兴有机会参加这次面试,今天能跟你们谈话真是我的荣幸)
4、该向老师们作自我介绍了:
Its my great honor / pleasure to introduce myself to you here.(很荣幸/高兴在这儿向大家作自我介绍)
二、对话中
1、没听清或没听懂老师的问题?别担心,礼貌地向老师询问,老师们不会难为你的。
Im sorry I didnt hear that clearly. May I ask you to repeat it, please?(对不起,我没听清楚,可否重复一遍)
I beg your pardon. I dont understand your question.(请原谅,我不太了解你的问题)
2、老师们没听明白你的回答或者误解了你的意思,一定要表明是自己的失误,并及时补充。
Excuse me,I guess I dont make myself clear.(对不起,我想是我自己没有表达清楚)
My I try to say that in another way.(或许我能试着用另一种方式说)
3、得到了老师的夸奖可不要飘飘欲仙哦,也许这是老师对你的考验呢。
Thank you for your compliment. I am far from perfect.(你过奖了,我做得还不够好)
三、结束语
1、面试就是聊天,结束时一定要表达自己聊得很开心。向老师们表达感谢当然也是不可少的礼节。
That is my pleasure. Its been nice talking with you, professors.(这是我的荣幸,和你交谈真愉快,教授)
A thousand thanks for your talking with me.(万分感谢你的面试)
2、对录取的期待也要说出来哦,不能藏着掖着,老师当然想要强烈想当他研究生的.学生。
If my application is successful, I assure that I would make every effort to be worthy of the confidence you may place in me. Thank you very much.(如果被录取,一定努力不辜负期望,谢谢)
I ll expect for your notification, professors. (我将期盼您的通知,教授)
Ill look forward to your reply.(我将静候你的回音)
在复试前,如果有可能,大家可以和几个小伙伴一起练习一下这个过程,相信大家都会有感触的。或者也可以试试不礼貌的过程,是不是觉得有礼貌的人会更容易得到好感呢?希望大家在复试中都能得到自己想要的成绩!
英语常用的礼貌用语3
咱们中国人的英语以Chinglish闻名于世,那是因为我们不习惯连读,不过这不是最重要的语言问题。老外们经常议论,很多中国人在说英语时,听起来很没有礼貌;并不是这些中国人本身没有礼貌,而是他们还没有习惯英语的礼貌表达方式。
而在商务礼仪中,为了表现对外商及外宾的重视,同时又能使商务活动达到双赢,就不可避免要使用礼貌用语。下面就让我们跟着你好语言学校的老师一起来总结一下那些商务交谈中常用的礼貌用语吧。
比如,我们通常会在咖啡厅和餐厅这么说:“我想要一杯咖啡”或是“我想要个汉堡包”。但是,如果把这些话直译成英文就会变成“I want to have a coffee”和“I want to have a hamburger”。这种表达在语法和结构上都没有问题,但老外会觉得很没有礼貌。因为通常他们会说:“could I have a coffee, please?”或者:“can Ihave a hamburger, please?”其中的“please”就是中文里“请”的意思,也是英文里最常见的礼貌用词。所以以后在和外商的会餐中,要多多使用“please”哦!让礼貌成为促成生意成功的催化剂。
这里还有一个需要注意的问题,那就是关于谢谢的回答。当人家说谢谢,你也不用说you are welcome,这样就太正式了,有点真把自己当回事,觉得帮了人家很大忙的味道。回答“cheers”或是“no worries”就好。如果仅仅是对方爱说谢谢,你甚至可以不回应他的感谢,直接说你要说的就好。
另外,如果外商邀请你参加晚宴或是聚会,而你实在有事想要拒绝,这时如果直接翻译成英文就会变成“sorry I can’t come. I have another appointment”,如果这样说,那么这个人可能永远都不会再邀请你了。如果你说“that is a good idea, I would like to join in but I really haveanother appointment today”,那么你不仅表达了想去参加的愿望还委婉地拒绝了邀请,并让人感觉语气非常有礼貌。
下面我们总结一些商务交谈中的常用礼貌句:
1、让我先谈一个问题。If you agree (with yourpermission) let me start with one issue。
2、在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。Before weturn to that issue, I wish to make a few comment/ remarks on your presentation.
3、您对此事怎么看呢?I wish to benefit fromyour views on this matter./ what is your view on this matter?
4、我提议休会十分钟。I propose a ten-minutevreak.
5、对不起,我插一句。Sorry for theinterruption but.
6、我们很高兴的看到。 we note with pleasurethat
7、这个日期贵方觉得合适吗?I wonder if this datewould be suitable for you?
8、不虚此行。 It’s a rewarding trip.
9、多保重。Take care.
10、我先说这么多。So much for my remarks fornow.