关于看医生的英语对话?

 我来答
慧圆教育
2022-10-13 · TA获得超过5019个赞
知道大有可为答主
回答量:4908
采纳率:100%
帮助的人:246万
展开全部
  在当今生活与经济日益全球化的社会中,外国语已成为世界各国公民都必备的基本素质之一。英语作为国际化语言,它在世界交流与沟通之中的媒介作用也是越来越重要。我整理了,欢迎阅读!
  一
  医生:

  What’s the matter with you ?

  什么情况?

  病人:

  ...I..I have a toothache. It is painful.

  我…我牙疼,很痛。

  医生:

  I know the feeling,let me see. Say ah.

  我知道那种感觉,让我看看,说“啊”

  病人:

  Ah.....

  “啊……”

  医生:

  Oh..how often do you brush your teeth?

  哦,你一天刷几次牙?

  病人:

  Once a day.

  一天一次。

  医生:

  Do you like eat chocolates or candies?

  你喜欢吃巧克力和糖果吗?

  病人:

  Yes,I do!I like them very much!

  是的,我很喜欢吃。

  医生:

  Please remember,don’t eat too many sweet things..They are not good for your teeth. And you should brush your teeth twice a day or three times a day..If you take my advice,you will be better than now.

  记住,别吃太多甜的东西,它们对你的牙齿不好,而且一天要刷两到三次牙。如果你按照我说的来做,会比现在好很多。

  病人:

  Thank you ,doctor.I’ll take your advice.

  谢谢你,医生。我会照做的。
  二
  病人:早上好,大夫。

  Patient: Good morning, doctor.

  医生:早上好,哪里不舒服?

  Doctor: good morning. What seems to be the trouble?

  病人:我最近有点失眠。

  Patient: I'm suffering from insomnia.

  医生:这种情况有多久了?

  Doctor: How long have you had this problem?

  病人:三个月了。

  Doctor: Three months.

  医生:服用过什么药吗?

  Doctor: Have you take any medicine?

  病人:试过安眠药,但是对我一点儿都不起作用。

  Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.

  医生:有头痛的情况吗?

  Doctor: Do you have headaches?

  病人:有时候有。吃饭也没有胃口,总是感紧不安。

  Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.

  医生:让我量量你的血压。你看来贫血。

  Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. Taking the patient's blood pressure.

  医生:嗯,没什么好担心的。你只不过是有点劳累过度。

  Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.

  病人:我该怎么呢?

  Patient: What should I do then?

  医生:我想你应该多休息休息。多到户外活动。不要过度劳累。

  Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don't strain yourself too much.

  病人:谢谢你,大夫。我会照你说的去做。

  Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I'll do as you say.

  医生:拿着,这是给你开的处方。我相信这药会治好你的失眠症的。

  Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I'm sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.

  病人:多谢了。再见!

  Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!

  医生:再见!

  Doctor: Bye!
  三
  病人:我严重感冒。另外,还伴有头疼。请问我应该服用些什么药呢?

  Patient: I have a terrible cold. Apart from that, I have a headache. Can you suggest something I can take to relieve the pain?

  药剂师:你没有药方吗?

  Chemist: Don't you have a prescription?

  病人:是的。我没有去看大夫。

  Patient: No, I haven't gone to see a doctor.

  药剂师:你会不会对某些药品过敏?

  Chemist: Are you allergic to any type of medication?

  病人:我不知道。但是我想大部分药我还是可以服用的。

  Patient: I don't know exactly. I think that I can take most drugs.

  药剂师:拿起一个小盒子我推荐你使用这一品牌的快速止痛药。

  Chemist: picks up a *** all box I remend this brand for quick relief.

  病人:这药有效果吗?

  Patient: Will this really help?

  药剂师:根据标签上的说明,应该会吧。如果不行的话,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的热茶。治疗感冒没什么灵丹妙药。

  Chemist: According to the label, yes. But if that doesn't help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey. There's no miracle drug to cure a mon cold.

  病人:有哪些好的止痛片?

  Patient: Which are the best headache tablets?

  药剂师:我们这儿有好几种。都挺不错的。

  Chemist: We have a number of them. They are all very good.

  病人:你能不能卖我一些盘尼西宁?

  Patient: Can you sell me penicillin?

  药剂师:抱歉,先生。我不能买给你。你必须有医生的证明或者医生开的药方才行。

  Chemist: Sorry, sir. I can not sell it , you must first get a doctor's certificate or prescription.

  病人: 那好吧。给我来点硼酸吧。

  Patient: Well, then. Give me some boric acid.

  药剂师:好的,这是一种常用药。

  Chemist: All right. This is a mon medicine.

  病人:请问你们这儿有止咳糖浆或者含片吗?

  Patient: Do you have any cough syrup and lozenges?

  药剂师:当然有了。

  Chemist: Of course.

  病人:太好了。

  Patient: That's great.

  药剂师:给你,上面的说明告诉你怎么服用,一定得看仔细了。

  Chemist: Hrer you are. The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.

  病人:谢谢你的提醒。

  Patient: Thank you for reminding me.

  药剂师:还需要别的什么吗?

  Chemist: Anything else?

  病人:不了,谢谢。

  Patient: No. thank you.

  药剂师:不客气。

  Chemist: You're wele.

  
已赞过 已踩过<
你对这个回答的评价是?
评论 收起
推荐律师服务: 若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询

为你推荐:

下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验
使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。
扫描二维码下载
×

类别

我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

说明

0/200

提交
取消

辅 助

模 式