大学英语口语对话范文

 我来答
正香教育
2022-06-10 · TA获得超过5539个赞
知道大有可为答主
回答量:4883
采纳率:100%
帮助的人:234万
展开全部

  英语对话课就是给学生们提供一个面对面进行英语交流的机会,培养学生用英语进行口语交际的能力。我精心收集了大学英语口语对话范文,供大家欣赏学习!

  大学英语口语对话范文1

  This Sunday Steven and his wife Julia come to the beauty parlor. While he is waiting for his wife, he is asked to experience a simple facial massage.

  这个星期天史蒂文和他的太太茱莉娅来到了美容院。当他在等茱莉娅的时候,他被邀请体验一下简单的面部按摩。

  Beautician: Hello. In order to kill your time you can experience our facial massage for free.

  美容师:你好。为了消磨时间,你可以来免费体验一下我们的面部按摩。

  Steven: Really? OK!

  史蒂文:真的吗?好啊。

  Beautician: This way please. First, we should clean your face with our clarifying cream. And then we use the massage cream. Next do the massage. I hope that you can feel comfortable.

  美容师:这边请。首先,我们要用 清洁面霜把脸部洗干净,然后涂上按摩霜,接着来做按摩。我希望你能感觉舒服。

  Steven: Very comfortable. I think I will come next time. Maybe I will take some friends. Amazing!

  史蒂文:真的很舒服。我想我下次 还会来。也许带几个朋友来。太棒了。

  Beautician: Thank you.

  美容师:谢谢你。

  大学英语口语对话范文2

  Today Steven accompanies Julia to go shopping. Julia wants to buy a moisturizer. So they go toa toiletry shop.

  今天史蒂文陪他的妻子来逛街。茱莉娅想买一款润肤霜。于是他们来到了一家化妆品店。

  Saleswoman: Welcome. How can I help you?

  专柜小姐:欢迎光临,请问你们要些什么?

  Julia: We want to look at some of your products.

  茱莉娅:我们想看看你们的产品。

  Saleswoman: This way please. We have a full range of products from cosmetics to skincleansers.

  专柜小姐:这边请。我们有一系列的产品,从彩妆到洁肤品应有尽有。

  Julia: Could you commend me some moisturizers?

  茱莉娅:你可以介绍一些保湿产品吗?

  Saleswoman: Your T-zone gets oily easily, but your cheeks are dry in winter. Am I right?

  专柜小姐:你的T字部位容易出油,但是在冬天两颊却很干。是吗?

  Julia: Yes, that's right.

  茱莉娅:是的,就是那样。

  Saleswoman: This "Cream of Olives" is our bestseller for combination skin. You can try it onyour hand.

  专柜小姐:这款橄榄滋养霜是我们卖得最好的,专门针对混合型肌肤。你可以在手上试一下。

  Julia: Oh, very good. I will buy this one.

  茱莉娅:嗯,不错。我买这个了。

  Saleswoman: All right. Anything else?

  专柜小姐:好的。还要别的吗?

  Julia: No. Thank you.

  茱莉娅:不需要了。谢谢你。

  Saleswoman: My pleasure.

  专柜小姐:很乐意为您服务。

  大学英语口语对话范文3

  Steven decides to go to the bank to pay his water and electricity fees last month.

  史蒂文决定去银行付上个月的水电费。

  Bank Clerk: Hello, what can I do for you?

  银行职员:您好,您要办理什么业务?

  Steven: Hello, I come to pay my water and electricity fees.

  史蒂文:你好,我来交水电费。

  Bank Clerk: Give me your water and electricity bills, please.

  银行职员:把您的水电费单给我。

  Steven: Here they are.

  史蒂文:给。

  Bank Clerk: You should pay 160 yuan for the electricity fee and 80yuan for the water fee.

  银行职员:你应该付电费160元,水费80元。

  Steven: Do you mean that I should pay 240 yuan in total?

  史蒂文:你的意思是我总共要付240元吗?

  Bank Clerk: Yes. Will you pay by cash or credit card?

  银行职员:是的。你要用现金付还是信用卡付?

  Steven: Cash, please. Here is the money.

  银行职员:现金,给你钱。

  Bank Clerk: I get 250 yuan from you, and this is the change, 10 yuan.

  银行职员:收您250元,找您10元钱。

  Steven: OK. Thank you. Bye-bye.

  史蒂文:好的。谢谢你。再见。

  Bank Clerk: Bye.

  银行职员:再见。

已赞过 已踩过<
你对这个回答的评价是?
评论 收起
推荐律师服务: 若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询

为你推荐:

下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验
使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。
扫描二维码下载
×

类别

我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

说明

0/200

提交
取消

辅 助

模 式