商务英语口语对话
商务英语口语对话
商务英语口语对话1
Lester:As you know, the FastTrek 20xx is due for release next month. I think we've finally worked the kinks out.
莱司特:正如你所知,FastTrek 20xx 预定在下个月推出。我想我们已经解决了所有琐碎的问题。
Helen:Great. That's vital. Quality is the focus of the ad campaign. The boards must work well if they're going to be the cash cow we want them to be.
海伦:太好了。那很重要。品质是广告活动的焦点。如果要让这些适配卡如我们所要的成为摇钱树的话,就不能出乱子。
Lester:Let's go over our promotion plans again.
莱司特:我们再看一遍我们的促销计划。
Helen:OK. We have six major retailers running demonstrations at most branches. And our exhibition team is already on the road setting up for computer shows.
海伦:我们有六家主要的零售商在大部分的分店做展示。而且我们的展示队伍已经为计算机展在起跑了。
Lester:Good. What about print and radio?
莱司特:很好,那印刷品和广播呢?
Helen:We've taken out full-page ads for two large trade magazines. And more important, our press releases have been well received.
海伦:我们在两家大的商业杂志刊登了全版广告。更重要的是,我们的新闻稿已经全被采纳了。
Lester:Any larger ads?
莱司特:有再大一点的广告吗?
Helen:Yes. We're putting the same full-page ad in the Sunday edition of three major newspapers.
海伦:有的。我们在三大报的星期天版面放了相同的全版广告。
Lester:Sounds perfect.
莱司特:听起来很周全。
Helen:But nothing ever works out as you want it. So I have a number of other tricks up my sleeve, as well.
海伦:不过有时候就是会事与愿违,所以我还有很多其它的妙计。
商务英语口语对话2
Helen:Hello, I’m calling from San Francisco for Kevin Lee.
海伦:哈???掖泳山鹕酱蚶凑依羁?摹?br />
Kevin:This is Kevin Lee speaking.
凯文:我是李凯文。
Helen:Hi. This is Helen Parker calling.
海伦:嗨。我是海伦_派克。
Kevin:Good morning, Helen. What can I do for you?
凯文:早安, 海伦。有什么我能效劳的吗?
Helen:I'm calling to find out how you would like your order of speakers, by air or by sea?
海伦:我想请教你要如何运送你下单的扬声器,空运还是海运?
Kevin:We need part of that order by next week, so we would like to do a partial air shipment.
凯文:我们下个星期就要一部分的订货,所以我们有部份想用空运。
Helen:How much of it do you want shipped by air?
海伦:您想要空运多少数量呢?
Kevin:We'd like to ship half the order by air and the rest by sea.
凯文:一半用空运,剩下的一半用海运。
Helen:OK. Do you want us to use our freight forwarding agent?
海伦:好的。你要用我们公司的货运代理商吗?
Kevin:Actually, we've got a freight forwarder over there-China Consolidated. I'll fax you their contact
information.
凯文:事实上,我们这边自己有货运公司--中国联合公司。我会把他们的联络资料传真给你。
Helen:All right. We can deliver that half to your agent tomorrow morning.
海伦:好的。我们明早可以出一半的货给你们的代理商。
Kevin:That would be great.
凯文:那样很好。
Helen:I'm not sure what the shipping schedule will be for the sea freight.
海伦:我不确定海运的时间表。
Kevin:No hurry. We're not in a big rush for the second half of the order.
凯文:不急。另一半的订单我们不是很急。
Helen:All right. I'll let you know the shipping details later and I'll send you the shipping documents by DHL as
soon as I get them.
海伦:好的。我稍后再通知你送货细节,我一拿到出货文件就马上用DHL 快递给你。
Kevin:Very good. We'll be expecting to hear from you. And thanks for calling.
凯文:很好。我们等你的消息。谢谢你的来电。
商务英语口语对话3
Leslie:How are you this afternoon?
莱司利:今天下午过得如何?
Paul:Just fine. I looked over the catalog you gave me this morning, and I'd like to discuss prices on your computer speakers.
保罗:还好。今天早上我已经详细看过你给我的目录了。我想讨论有关你们计算机扬声器的价格。
Leslie:Very good. Here is our price list.
莱司利:好的。这是我们的价目表。
Paul:Let me see . . . I see that your listed price for the K-two-one model is ten U.S. dollars. Do you offer quantity discounts?
保罗:我看看……你们K-2-1 型的标价是美金十块钱。你们有提供大量订购的折扣吗?
Leslie:We sure do. We give a five percent discount for orders of a hundred or more.
莱司利:当然有。100 或以上的订单我们有百分之五的.折扣。
Paul:What kind of discount could you give me if I were to place an order for six hundred units?
保罗:如果我下六百组的订单,你们可以给我什么样的折扣?
Leslie:On an order of six hundred, we can give you a discount of ten percent.
莱司利:订单是六百组的话,我们可以给你百分之十的折扣。
Paul:What about lead time?
保罗:交货时间呢?
Leslie:We could ship your order within ten days of receiving your payment.
莱司利:在收到货款的十天内,我们就可以把货送出去。
Paul:So, you require payment in advance of shipment?
保罗:所以,你们在送货前要先收货款?
Leslie:Yes. You could wire transfer the payment into our bank account or open a letter of credit in our favor.
莱司利:是的。你可以汇款到我们的银行帐户,或是开一个以我们公司为抬头的信用状。
Paul:I'd like to go ahead and place an order for six hundred units.
保罗:那我想就先下六百组的订单。
Leslie:Great! I'll just fill out the purchase order and have you sign it.
莱司利:太棒了!我马上写订购单并请你签名。
商务英语口语对话4
Betty:Hello. Sales Department. This is Betty Fields speaking.
贝蒂:喂,业务部,我是贝蒂_菲尔兹。
Ralph:Hello, Ms Fields. This is Ralph Peterson at World Computers.
拉夫:嗨,菲尔兹女士。我是世界计算机的瑞夫_皮特森。
Betty:Yes, how may I help you?
贝蒂:好的,我能为你效劳吗?
Ralph:I'm interested in a couple of items in your new catalog, and I would like to know the prices.
拉夫:我对你们新目录里的几项产品感兴趣,我想知道它们的定价。
Betty:Great. We're offering a special promotional price on a few of the items. Which items did you have in mind?
贝蒂:好的。我们针对几项产品提供特价。你对哪些产品有兴趣?
Ralph:We're particularly interested in your new RS-five sound card shown on page five of your catalog. I would also like more details about the model RS-four card on page seven.
拉夫:我们特别中意你们目录第五页里的新型RS-5 的声卡。我还想知道更多关于第七页里RS-4 型声卡的细节。
Betty:OK. The price on the RS-five is forty-five U.S. dollars for quantities up to five hundred units. Then we offer quantity discounts for larger orders.
贝蒂:好的。数量有达到五百片的话,RS-5 的价格是四十五美元。大量定购的话我们还有折扣。
Ralph:And the price on the RS-four?
拉夫:那RS-4 的价格呢?
Betty:The RS-four is one of our promotional items this month. For orders received by the end of the month, the price is thirty-three dollars each. That price is good on any size order.
贝蒂:RS-4 是我们本月的促销产品之一,本月底前接到订单的话,单价是三十三美元。不管定单数量多少都是这个价格。
Ralph:That price sounds good. Could you send me more details about the RS-four, including the specifications?
拉夫:这个价格听起来不错。你可以寄给我更详细的RS-4 型的资料和说明书吗?
Betty:Certainly. I can fax or E-mail that information to you this afternoon.
贝蒂:当然。我可以在今天下午把资料传真或寄电子邮件给你。
Ralph:Terrific. I'll get back to you after I've reviewed the details. Thank you. Good-bye.
拉夫:太好了。我看完详细资料后会打电话给你。谢谢你,再见。
商务英语口语对话5
Tracy:You seem to be interested in our new J7 cellular telephone. Would you like to know more about it?
崔西:您似乎对我们新型的J7 行动电话很感兴趣。您想知道更多的信息吗?
Harold:Yes, I would. What does this button here do?
哈洛德:是的,我想知道。这里这个按钮是作什么用的?
Tracy:That button is for our call screening function. It allows you to identify the caller before you answer the call.
崔西:那个按钮是来电显示功能。它可以让您在接电话之前先知道是谁来电。
Harold:What else can you tell me about this phone?
哈洛德:这个电话还有什么其它功能吗?
Tracy:This special phone utilizes state-of-the-art technology to bring you several unique functions in addition to the call screening feature.
崔西:这个特殊的电话除了来电显示的特色外,还运用最新科技提供您几项独特的功能。
Harold:So, what are the unique functions?
哈洛德:是什么独特的功能呢?
Tracy:Oh, it's loaded with them. If you are outside of your service area, this cell phone can still receive messages.
崔西:喔,功能有很多。就算你在系统服务区外,这支大哥大还是可以收到讯息。
Harold:No kidding?
哈洛德:真的吗?
Tracy:In addition to that, it has a vibration feature that will let you know when you have a call if you don't want the ringing sound to interrupt important meetings. Here is our brochure with all the details.
崔西:除了这点之外,如果您不想让电话铃声打断重要会议,还有震动功能可以通知你有来电。这是详细的产品简介。
Harold:What is the price of the J7 model?
哈洛德:J7 这一型的价格是多少?
Tracy:The list price is US$110 per unit. We're offering a special in-show discount of 10%.
崔西:标价是每支美金一百一十美元。在展示会场我们会有打九折的特价。
Harold:Well, I'll have to contact my office and get back to you. Thanks.
哈洛德:嗯,我得和公司联络之后再过来找你,谢谢。
;
广告 您可能关注的内容 |