关于两个人的简单英语对话

 我来答
慧圆教育
2022-10-16 · TA获得超过5010个赞
知道大有可为答主
回答量:4908
采纳率:100%
帮助的人:245万
展开全部
  英语情景对话课是指在英语教学中,创设一定的话题情景或社交活动的情景场面,通过师生互动或生生互动的语言交流活动,来实现学生语言知识的掌握、听说交际能力素质的培养及提高的目标。我精心收集了,供大家欣赏学习!
  1
  Steven wants to draw some money from the bank. This afternoon he es to the bank.

  史蒂文想从银行取些钱。今天下午他来到了银行。

  Bank Clerk: Good afternoon, what can I do for you?

  银行职员:下午好,我能为您做点什么呢?

  Steven: I want to draw some money from my current account.

  史蒂文:我想从我的活期账户里取点钱。

  Bank Clerk: How much do you want to draw?

  银行职员:您想取多少钱呢?

  Steven: Well, I want to draw out 4,000 yuan.

  史蒂文:我想取4000元。

  Bank Clerk: OK! Do you take your bank card or bankbook with you?

  银行职员:好的,您带银行卡或是存摺了吗?

  Steven: Yes! Here is my bankbook.

  史蒂文:是的。这是我的银行存摺。

  Bank Clerk: OK. Please fill out this form first.

  银行职员:好的,请先填单。

  Steven: Yes. Do I need to sign my name here?

  史蒂文:好。我需要在这里签名吗?

  Bank Clerk: Sure. How do you want it?

  银行职员:当然了。您要以怎样的方式提款?

  Steven: Well, I want 1,000 yuan in traveler's checks and the rest in cash.

  史蒂文:我要开1000元的旅行支票,其余的要现金。

  Bank Clerk: All right. Here are the traveler's checks and money.

  银行职员:好的。给您旅行支票和钱。

  Steven: Thanks a lot.

  史蒂文:多谢。

  Bank Clerk: Not at all.

  银行职员:不客气。
  2
  Steven has been waiting for the service for a fewminutes. Now it's his turn to handle his business.

  史蒂文等候业务办理有几分钟了,现在轮到他办理了。

  Bank Clerk: Hello, what can I do for you?

  银行职员:你好,你要办理什么业务?

  Steven: Um...Hello, I would like to open an account.

  史蒂文:你好。我想开一个账户。

  Bank Clerk: OK! What kind of account do you want to open?

  银行职员:好的,你想开哪种账户?

  Steven: I want to open a current account.

  史蒂文:我想开一个活期账户。

  Bank Clerk: I will open it for you right now.

  银行职员:我马上为您办理。

  Steven: What's the minimum deposit for opening a current account?

  史蒂文:开一个活期存款账户的最低存款额是多少?

  Bank Clerk: It's 10 yuan. How much money do you want to deposit?

  银行职员:10元就可以了。您要存多少钱?

  Steven: Well, here's 3,000 yuan.

  史蒂文:我要存3000元。

  Bank Clerk: Please write down your name, address and the amount of your deposit here. Andplease choose a passcode of six numbers and confirm it.

  银行职员:请在这里写下你的名字、地址,还有你的存款金额。设定一个六位数的密码并确认。

  Steven: OK, here you are.

  史蒂文:好的,给你。

  Bank Clerk: Thank you. Please confirm your rmation and sign your name in the blank.

  银行职员:谢谢,请确认你的资讯并在空白处签字。

  Steven: Done! What else should I do?

  史蒂文:好了。我还要做什么吗?

  Bank Clerk: That's all. Here's your bank card, and here's the certificate of deposit. Bring yourbank card with you every time you e to deposit or withdraw money.

  银行职员:可以了。这是你的银行卡,这是存款存单。你每次来银行取钱或存钱时请带着这个银行卡。

  Steven: OK. Thanks. Goodbye!

  史蒂文:好的。谢谢你。再见!

  Bank Clerk: Bye!

  银行职员:再见!
  3
  Steven wants to open an account, so one morning he es to a bank near his home.

  史蒂文想在银行开个账户,一天早上他来到了他家附近的一个银行。

  Clerk: Good morning! Wele to our bank! How may I help you?

  职员:早上好!欢迎光临我们银行,请问您要办理什么业务?

  Steven: Good morning! I'm Steven Smith. I want to open an account here.

  史蒂文:早上好!我叫史蒂文·史密斯。我想在这里开个账户。

  Clerk: OK! e this way please. You should fill a form here first. Here you are.

  职员:好的,请到这边来,您首先需要填一个表格。给您。

  Steven: Thank you very much! And then what?

  史蒂文:非常感谢,然后呢?

  Clerk: If you don't mind, Mr. Smith, please go to counter number six to queue up and wait for the service.

  职员:史密斯先生,如果您不介意的话,请您到六号柜台排队等候一下。

  Steven: OK! Thank you.

  史蒂文:好的,谢谢你!

  Clerk: My pleasure.

  职员:很乐意为您服务。

  
已赞过 已踩过<
你对这个回答的评价是?
评论 收起
推荐律师服务: 若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询

为你推荐:

下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验
使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。
扫描二维码下载
×

类别

我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

说明

0/200

提交
取消

辅 助

模 式