简单的日常生活英语对话

 我来答
顺心还婉顺的君子兰5882
2022-07-09 · TA获得超过5548个赞
知道小有建树答主
回答量:273
采纳率:0%
帮助的人:67.4万
展开全部

  社会生活的信息化和经济活动的全球化使外语,特别是英语,已经成为我国对外开放和与国际交往的重要工具。我整理了简单的日常生活英语对话,欢迎阅读!

  简单的日常生活英语对话一

  Lily: Ann, do you know how people deal with the cremains?

  安,你知道人们都是怎么处理骨灰的吗?

  Ann: In general, they adopt the inhumation, cremation and sea-burial.

  通常来说,都是采用土葬、火葬或者海葬。

  Lily: Yeah, but now it appears a new way: using the cremains to make a diamond.

  是的,但是现在出现一种新方式:用骨灰造钻石。

  Ann: Make a diamond from the cremains? It is amazing.

  用骨灰造钻石?太神奇了吧。

  Lily: Properly speaking, use the carbon of the cremains.

  确切来说是用骨灰中的碳。

  Ann: Maybe through this method, the decedent can accompany with his families every day.

  或许通过这种方式,死者可以每天陪伴在亲人身旁。

  Lily: Yes,the families also cherish the feelings with the decedent.

  恩,亲人也很珍视与死者之间的感情。

  Ann: I believe itwill appear more and more ways to commemorate the decedents .

  我相信将来会出现越来越多纪念死者的方式。

  Lily: And more and more special.

  也越来越另类。

  Ann: You are right.

  对的。

  简单的日常生活英语对话二

  Jake: This may sound goofy, but I want to know if you would like to go out with me someimte.

  这可能听起来怪怪的,但是我想知道你愿不愿意和我约会。

  Monica: No, I am not in the mood for that right now. I got stolen. That pervert stole my favorite panties.

  我没有心情。我被偷了。那个变态偷了我最喜欢的内裤。

  Jake: I guess they must be very hot ones. You are kind of lucky, Mon.

  我想肯定是很性感的内裤。你倒算幸运的了,莫。

  Monica: Lucky? You would not not feel lucky if you got stalked by some freak.

  幸运?如果你被某个变态跟踪的话,你不会觉得幸运了。

  Jake: Ok. There was this man, a thief, actually. He stole the same guy for seven times, from TV to electric wire.

  曾经有这么一个人,实际上是小偷了。他偷了同一个人偷了七次,从电视机到电线。

  Monica: What a hoodoo he is! No, that's not right. It's not the who is the looser game contest. We are getting off the track.

  他是够惨的。不,这是不对的。这又不是比谁更衰的比赛。我们有点离题了。

  Jake: Forget about it. Just panties. They are not like first date thong.

  算了吧。内裤而已。又不是那么有纪念意义的T裤。

  Monica: Uh, hmm, in fact, they are. I met this perfect man yesterday and he bought them for me. But the real problem is what if the panty fetishist comes back. I think I need to call the police.

  嗯,唔,事实上就是的。昨天我遇到了我的完美男人。他给我买的。可问题是万一那个内衣癖狂再来怎么办?我觉得我应该报警。

  Jake: Are you sure about this? I can buy you new ones or I can help you get them back.

  你确定吗?我可以买新的给你或者我可以帮你把他们找回来啊。

  Monica: Wait, you don't happen to be that sick man, do you?

  等下,你不会碰巧就是那个变态狂吧,是吧。

  简单的日常生活英语对话三

  Tom: It’s very late.

  很晚了。

  Bob: Yes, I think so. I am very hungry.

  是啊,好饿啊。

  Tom: Me too. Would you like to have something to eat?

  我也是,你想不想吃点东西啊?

  Bob: I’d like to. Are there any restaurants still open near here?

  要,这附近有没有还在营业的饭馆?

  Tom: I’m not sure.

  不确定。

  Bob: How about taking-out?

  外卖如何?

  Tom: Fine.

  好啊。

  Bob: Do you have the telephone number?

  你有电话号码吗?

  Tom: Yes, here. What would you like to eat?

  有的,给,你想吃什么?

  Bob: Everything is ok.

  都可以。

  简单的日常生活英语对话四

  Kate: I am hungry again. Just give me the burger, OK?

  我饿了。把那个汉堡给我。

  Mary: Stop eating. Look at you, now. You are like a cow. Two months ago, you were hot, funny and now fat.

  不要再吃了。看看你现在。你现在就像头猪。两个月前你还是一个风趣性感小妹,现在就是一个胖子。

  Kate: Why do you hate me? I was clobered by you and that stupid man. Why did he abandon me?

  你为什么讨厌我了?你还有那个蠢男人伤害了我。为什么他抛弃我呢?

  Mary: Get out of the bitter barn and play in the hay.

  不要再怨天尤人了,开心点。

  Kate: Are you saying that I deserve this?

  你是说我活该?

  Mary: No. You know yourself better than I do. Whenever you are happy or sad, you will eat. You just eat and eat. If you were with him, you would be expecting now. I cannot imagine how large you would be then.

  不是的。你应该比我要更了解你自己。不论是开心还是不开心,你就会吃。不停的吃。如果你们还在一起,你肯定有小宝宝了。我真的无法想象你会有多胖。

  Kate: What's wrong of being fat. Just like the super fattie Mom in New Jersey.

  胖有什么不好。就像那个新泽西州的超级肥妈。

  Mary: The woman who can eat 70 big pieces of sushi in one go? I know her. She wanted to be the fattest mother in the world.

  那个可以一次吃70个大寿司的女人?我知道的。她想做世界上最胖的妈妈。

  Kate: The most wonderful thing is that her husband finds her sexy as ever. How lucky she is! Maybe when I am as big as her, my litte Joey would come back to me.

  最好的事情是她老公觉得她依然性感。她好幸运啊。如果我和她一样胖,我的乔伊可能会回到我身边了。

  Mary: Stop daydreaming. Wake up, fat woman!

  不要做梦了!醒醒吧,胖子!

已赞过 已踩过<
你对这个回答的评价是?
评论 收起
推荐律师服务: 若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询

为你推荐:

下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验
使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。
扫描二维码下载
×

类别

我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

说明

0/200

提交
取消

辅 助

模 式