5人搞笑的英语剧本,最好有翻译 急急急!!!

 我来答
_____白光
2014-04-13
知道答主
回答量:38
采纳率:0%
帮助的人:18.2万
展开全部
小品:上学
Sketch: School
刘:上课了,上课了。
Liu: class, class.
贾:上课了,上课了,快点快点上课了。
Jia: Class A, class, hurry up to class.
刘:班长好。
Liu: monitor.
贾:你好,听说咱们班又来了一个新班主任,还是个女的。
Jia: Hello, I've heard that our class to a new teacher, or a woman.
刘:管它是男还是女的,来了照样把她撵走。
Liu: it is male or female, to still get rid of her.
贾:嗯。
Jia: well.
姐:嗨,你们俩好。
Sister: Hey, you guys.
贾刘:早上好!
Jia Liu good morning!
姐:这么早就来了,诶,有没听说咱们班又换班主任了。
Sister: have come so early, ah, have not heard that our class for class.
贾刘:知道了知道了,早就知道了。
Jia Liu: I know, know.
姐:诶,而且还是个女的。
Sister: ah, but a woman.
贾刘:也知道了,也知道了。
Jia Liu: I know, know.
姐:要不我们呆会整整她。给她起个外号。
Sister: or we will stay for her. Give her a nickname.
刘:不错不错,这个主意不错。那起什么外号。
Liu: Yes, that's a good idea. That what nickname.
姐:叫喇叭花。
Sister: called morning glory.
刘:喇叭花,太俗了太俗了太俗了。
Liu: morning glory, too too too.
贾:那这样好不好?咱们帮她起个外号叫老母鸡。
Jia: that is so good? Let's help her up a nickname called old hen.
姐:啊,老母鸡。
Sister: ah, the old hen.
贾:嗯。
Jia: well.
刘:现在禽流感特严重。还,还敢叫老母鸡。
Liu: now very serious flu. Also, also dare to call the old hen.
姐:那才应该叫呢!
Sister: it should be called!
贾:那就 这么地吧
Jia: it is so
刘&姐:好好好
Liu & sister: good good
刘:这个好,这个好,这个好。
Liu: the good, the good, the good.
贾:这个主意不错哦。那待会你来叫好啦?(指向C)
Jia: This is a good idea. That will be your good? (to C)
姐:我不叫。
Sister: I didn't call.
贾:那你来叫(指向A)
Jia: you call (to A)
刘:我也不叫。
Liu: I don't call.
贾:那你也不叫,她也不叫,谁叫啊?
Jia: you do not call, she didn't call, who called?
姐:诶,有啦,呆会老纪来了,让她叫。她在咱班最皮了。
Sister: ah, there you will stay, old age comes, let her call. She is in our class's skin.
贾:诶,好主意,好主意。
Jia: ah, good idea, good idea.
刘:这个主意不错。
Liu: that's a good idea.
贾:老纪,上课啦,上课啦,上课啦。
Jia: old age, class, class, class.
纪:来啦。(唱歌出场)~~笑什么笑啊?没见过美女啊??
Ji: yes. (singing appearances) ~ ~ what's so funny? Haven't seen beauty ah??
贾:诶,诶,老纪。
Jia: Aye, aye, old age.
纪:嗯。
Ji: well.
贾:我们班又来了一个新班主任。我们给她起了个外号叫老母鸡。一会她来了你叫哦。
Jia: our class to a new teacher. We gave her the nickname old hen. For a moment she came to call you oh.
纪:我不叫。
Ji: I didn't call.
贾:为什么?
Jia: why?
纪:你们老骗我,每次我一张嘴,你们把嘴都闭上了。
Ji: you old fool me, every time I open my mouth, your mouth shut.
贾:不是,这次不骗你。
Jia: No, this is not cheating you.
刘&姐:对。
Liu & sister.
贾:我们大家伙一起叫。
Jia: our big guy called.
贾&姐:嗯。
Jia & sister: well.
纪:这次不骗我
Ji: This is not fool me
贾刘&姐:恩这次不骗你。一起叫。
Jia Liu & sister: well this time not to lie to you. Call together.
纪好,一起叫。
Well, call together.
静:家好,我就是新来的班主任。听说这个班的学生特别难得教,但是,我非常有爱心,我会将我的爱心,来感化他们。同学们好
Static: good, I was new to the teacher. I heard the students in this class are particularly rare, however, I am very caring, I will put my love, to influence them. Good students!
刘纪贾&姐:老。
Liu Jijia: the old lady.
纪:母鸡呀。
Ji: hen.
静:哪位小同学喊老师是老母鸡,请往前一步。(ABC一起退后)小同学,请你站起来。
Static: a small classmate shout teacher is old hen, please step forward. (ABC back) small students, please stand up.
纪:恩。
Ji: en.
静:同学,你可站稳咯。
Static: students, you can stand.
纪:老师,地不平。
Ji: the teacher, the ground.
静:小同学,你为啥叫我老母鸡。
Static: small students, why did you call me old hen.
纪:不告诉你
Ji: don't tell you
静:我有信心,我有耐心。小同学,请你跟老师到办公室去一下。
Static: I have confidence, I have the patience. Small students, please go to the office together with the teacher.
纪:干什么?
Ji: stem what?
静:老师请你吃巧克力。
Static: please you eat chocolate teacher.
纪:真的?
Ji: really?
静:真的,来。
Static: really, to.
纪:耶,吃巧克力去咯。
Ji: Yeah, go eat chocolate.
贾:诶,这叫老母鸡还吃巧克力?
Jia: Hey, this is called the old hen also eat chocolate?
姐:就是,早知道我们也叫哪。
Sister: that is, early know we also call which.
刘:就是啊。
Liu: yes.
静:我请你吃巧克力,德芙的,金帝的,吃啊吃,你吃饱啊。(走出来)我从来不体罚我的学生。小同学你可以出来了。
Static: I ask you to eat chocolate, Dove, Kinde, eat eat, you eat ah. (out) I never spanking my students. Small students, you can come out.
纪:来了(唱歌)
Ji: (to Chang Ge)
贾:诶,你怎么啦?老纪。
Jia: Hey, how do you? The old record.
姐:老纪,你没事吧?
Sister: old age, are you all right?
纪:老师打人。
Ji: the teacher.
贾刘姐:我们看看,看看。
Sister Jia Liu: we have a look, have a look.
刘:唉哟,伤得不轻啊?
Liu: Well, hurt not light ah?
贾:打得不轻啊?
Jia: hit not light ah?
静:接下来,老师给你们上第1课,来,小同学,请起立。
Static: next, I'll give you first lesson, to, small students, please stand up.
纪:怎么又是我?
Ji: Why me?
静:跟你们出个上联,哪位同学可以回答请举手回答。请听清楚,上联是:南通州北通州,南北通州能南北。哪个小同学可以回答?好,就你这个女同学回答?
Static: tell you a couplet, which students can answer please raise their hands to answer. Please listen carefully, the alliance: South Tongzhou North Tongzhou, South Tongzhou south. Some students can answer? Good, you this female students to answer?
刘:东当铺西当铺,东西当铺当东西。
Liu: East West pawnshop pawn, pawn shop when things.
静:诶,答得不错,还有哪位同学可以举手回答?小同学,你举手了可以回答。来来,请站起来回答。
Static: ah, well reasoned, who also can raise their hands to answer? Small classmate, you raised your hand can answer. Come on, please stand up and answer.
纪:答什么?
Ji: a what?
静:答对联。
Static: a poetic couplet.
纪:什么对联?
Ji: what poetic couplet?
静:上联是:南通州北通州,南北通州能南北。
Static: the alliance: South Tongzhou, North Tongzhou, South Tongzhou south.
纪:男同学女同学,男女同学学男女。
Ji: male student female students, male and female students in men and women.
静:挻押韵的,答得不错。来老师再问你一个?香花不红,红花不香,玫瑰花又红又香。
Static: y rhyme, a well. To the teacher to ask you one? Fragrant flowers are not red, red is not sweet, rose red andsweet.
纪:响屁不臭,臭屁不响,连环屁又臭又响。
Ji: ring is not smelly fart, fart not ring series fart, smelly and ring.
静:班长,不许打屁。
Static: monitor, no warm.
纪:好人咧,谢谢啊。
Ji: good, thank you.
静:啥子学生啊?E:班长,你看校庆就要到来了,我们班准备了什么节目?
Static: what students ah? E: monitor, you see the anniversary is coming, our class to prepare what programs?
贾:我们为老师准备的是朗诵。
Jia: we prepared for the teacher is reading.
静:那首先我们来朗诵一个。
Static: the first we read a.
贾:好,首先我们为老师朗诵的是春晓。春眠不觉晓。
Jia: Well, first of all we as teachers reading is the chunxiao. I awake light-hearted this morning of spring,
刘:处处闻啼鸟。
Liu: hear birds singing everywhere.
姐:夜来风雨声。
Sister: night rain sound.
纪:房盖掀霏了。
Ji: housing lid Fei.
静:(打D)变啦,看你还变?
Static: (D) changed, you have to change?
静:哪个教你的?
Static: who taught you?
纪:班长教我的。
Ji: monitor taught me.
纪:你干嘛老打我?
Ji: why you always make me?
静:一到你这里就出错?
Static: one to you here?
贾刘姐:老师你别打了,校长来了。
Sister Jia Liu: the teacher you don't fight, to the principal.
静:校长来了。
Static: the principal to.
贾刘姐:老纪快跑。(完)
Jia Liujie: the old Ji run. (end)
推荐律师服务: 若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询

为你推荐:

下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验
使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。
扫描二维码下载
×

类别

我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

说明

0/200

提交
取消

辅 助

模 式