去日本旅游的英语口语精选
旅游英语是高职旅游管理专业的核心课程之一,旅游英语的教学质量直接影响着旅游管理专业的人才培养质量。我整理了去日本旅游的英语口语,欢迎阅读!
去日本旅游的英语口语一
如何询问能否抽烟
第一句:May I smoke?
我能吸烟吗?
A: May I smoke?
我能吸烟吗?
B: It's forbidden in this section.
这里是禁烟区。
第二句:Could you please put me in the non-smoking section?
能给我在禁烟去找个位置吗?
A: Do you have any seat preferences?
您希望坐什么样的位置?
B: Could you please put me in the non-smoking section?
能给我找个在禁烟去的座位吗?
A: Would you like a window seat?
要不要靠窗的位置?
B: Yes, that would be perfect. Thank you.
好的,那最好了,谢谢。
其他表达法:
需要说明的是,中国民航的所有班机都是禁烟的,不分禁烟区和非禁烟区。国外班机有禁烟区和非禁烟区,一般来说,登机之前要领座位卡,这时检票小姐通常会问 Do you smoke? 您吸烟吗?如果您回答 No, I don't. 不,我不吸烟。则对方给你禁烟区的位子。若您回答Yes, I do. 是的,我吸烟。则就给您吸烟区的位子了。您也可以提前声明,可以用:I prefer to sit in the non-smoking area. 我想坐禁烟区的位子。
去日本旅游的英语口语二
如何询问飞行信息
第一句:What's the time difference between Beijing and London?
北京和伦敦的时差是多少?
A: What's the time difference between Beijng and London?
北京和伦敦的时差是多少?
B: Eight hours.
八小时。
A: Are we gaining or losing a day on the way to Britain?
那去伦敦的途中我们前进一天还是后退一天?
B: We're losing a day.
后退一天。
第二句:Could you please tell me what time we'll arrive in London?
你能告诉我一下我们什么时候到达伦敦吗?
A: Could you please tell me what time we'll arrive in London?
你能告诉我一下我们什么时候到达伦敦吗?
B: 2 o'clock in the afternoon, I mean the local time. If you like further information on this, there's a guide book in several languages at the information desk.
下午两点,我指的是当地时间。如果你想要进一步了解,问询处有多种语言的旅行指南。
相关表达法:
询问飞机降落可以说 When are we going to be landing? 我们什么时候开始降落?
询问飞机时间可以说 How long is the flight to... ? 飞机到……要多久?
去日本旅游的英语口语三
如何索要入境登记卡和海关申报单
第一句:May I have some entry cards and customs declarations?
我可以要一些入境卡和海关申报单吗?
A: May I have some entry cards and customs declarations?
我可以要一些入境卡和海关申报单吗?
B: Certainly. We'll be handing them out for passengers to fill out.
当然。我们马上把它们发给旅客填写。
A: There're 20 members in our group.
我们组有二十人。
第二句:Do you have any idea how long it will take to go through the Immigration?
你知道入境需要多长时间吗?
A: Do you have any idea how long it will take to go through the Immigration?
你知道入境需要多长时间吗?
B: It all depends on traffic from other arriving aircrafts.
完全取决于其他到港航班的交通状况。
A: What happens after that?
然后呢?
B: Your next stop is the baggage claim area.
下一步就是到行李提取处。
相关表达法:
immigration card 入境登记卡 customs declaration form 海关申报单