约128至138字的诗词

什么都可以,但一定要够字数,是诗词!... 什么都可以,但一定要够字数,是诗词! 展开
 我来答
匿名用户
2013-12-03
展开全部
再别康桥 徐志摩
Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again --- by Xu Zhimo
Very quietly I take my leave 轻轻的我走了,
As quietly as I came here; 正如我轻轻的来;
Quietly I wave good-bye 我轻轻的招手,
To the rosy clouds in the western sky. 作别西边的云彩。

The golden willows by the riverside 那河畔的金柳,
Are young brides in the setting sun; 是夕阳中的新娘;
Their reflections on the shimmering waves 波光里的艳影,
Always linger in the depth of my heart. 在我的心头荡漾。

The floating heart growing in the sludge 软泥上的青荇,
Sways leisurely under the water; 油油的在水底招摇:
In the gentle waves of Cambridge 在康河的柔波里
I would be a water plant! 我甘心做一条水草。

That pool under the shade of elm trees 那榆荫下的一潭,
Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky; 不是清泉,是天上虹
Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds 揉碎在浮藻间,
Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream? 沉淀着彩虹似的梦。

To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream 寻梦?撑一支长篙,
To where the green grass is more verdant; 向青草更青处漫溯,
Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight 满载一船星辉,
And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight. 在星辉斑斓里放歌。

But I cannot sing aloud 但我不能放歌
Quietness is my farewell music; 悄悄是别离的笙箫;
Even summer insects keep silence for me 夏虫也为我沉默,
Silent is Cambridge tonight! 沉默是今晚的康桥!

Very quietly I take my leave 悄悄的我走了,
As quietly as I came here; 正如我悄悄的来;
Gently I flick my sleeves 我挥一挥衣袖
Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away 不带走一片云彩。
推荐律师服务: 若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询

为你推荐:

下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验
使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。
扫描二维码下载
×

类别

我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

说明

0/200

提交
取消

辅 助

模 式