关于点餐的英语对话
进入餐厅之后,基本上下一个环节就是点餐,然后就可以等著吃了。李阳的疯狂英语众所周知,现在英语越来越重要。国家也在英语方面进行了不少改革,我在这里预祝大家能摆脱哑巴英语,开口就能流利地说出一口流利的英语。下面就由我为大家带来几则英语对话,大家可以多读几遍,练一练语感。
点餐
C; Waiter, e here, please.
W: Yes sir? Can I help you?
C; Can I have the menu, please?
W: Yes, sir. Here you are. Now then, what would you like to eat?
C: Let me see. OK, I'd like some beef, steak and some salad, please. W: All right! What would you like to drink?
C: Cup of coffee. That's it.
W: OK. Wait a moment.
.......a moment later
C: Can I have the bill, please?
W: Sure. Here it is.
C: So, how much is it?
W: $40 altogether.
C: Here is the money and your tip.
W: Thank you, sir. Please call again
休正在餐厅点餐
a few moments later?
过了一会儿
Emma: one sparkling water
埃玛:一份带汽的矿泉水。
Hugh: Thanks very much
休:谢谢!
Emma: Are you ready to order?
埃玛:您现在可以点菜吗?
Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.
休:是的,可以。请先给我来一份例汤,好吗——今日的例汤是什么? Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?
埃玛:是义大利蔬菜汤,可以吗?
Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?
休:可以。好的„至于主菜,请给我一份鸡肉,好吗?
Emma: Chicken.
埃玛:„鸡肉„
Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please 休:再来一点蔬菜和煮土豆。
Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK?
埃玛:„煮土豆。好的。
Hugh: Thanks very much.
休:谢谢!
点餐要求
A: What can I do for you, sir?
先生,您要来点什么?
B: What have you got this morning?
今天早上你们这儿有什么?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。
B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.
请给我来一杯西红柿汁。
A: Any cereal, sir?
要来点谷类食品吗,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.
好的,来一份麦片粥。
A: And eggs?
还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.
要,再来一份薰猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢薰猪肉松脆一点。
A: How do you want your eggs?
您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?
B: Fried, please.
煎的。
A: Anything more, sir?
还要什么别的东西吗,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.
不要了,足够了。谢谢。