在酒吧常用的英语口语
英语栏目的我给大家带来“在酒吧常用的英语口语”,以下是详细内容,希望对大家有所帮助!
(1)如何和对方酒吧(bar)约起?
I am really in the mood for a drink.
我现在真想去喝一杯啊。
Great, let’s stop off at the bar around the corner.
好啊,我们去旁边那个酒吧。
Do you want a drink?
你想喝一杯(酒)吗?
This is my treat.
这次由我请客。
It's my treat today. I’ll pay.
今天我请客。
I will pick up the first round.
第一轮我请客。
P.S.在中国,我们通常都是一开始就点好几打的就,喝完以后把所有消费合计在结账。但在美国,更多的酒吧是点完一轮酒就直接付款。而后面再加单的算是第二轮。这是用可是用round这个词。
而且酒吧也分很多种:drinking hole规模小的酒吧, nightclub夜店, pool hall可以打桌球的酒吧, inn 不提供用餐住宿的酒吧。
(2)酒吧气氛(atmosphere)还不错哦。
There is a beer bar up a block, they have great beers and the place is hopping.
那个街上有一个啤酒店,那里的啤酒还可以,也挺热闹的。
I sort of like a quiet place where you can have conversations.
我比较喜欢能够安静聊天的地方。
It is cozy and the prices are reasonable.
挺好的,环境舒适,价格实惠。
This place is cool.
气氛挺好的。
This place sucks.
气氛很糟糕。
(3)点酒/下单(place an order)
Would you care for a drink?
你想喝杯什么呢?
What would you like?
你想喝点什么?
Would you like something to drink?
你想喝什么吗?
I'm going to have a brandy. What's yours?
我想喝杯白兰地,你想喝什么?
Would you like to have cocktail or whisky on the rocks?
您要鸡尾酒仍是要威士忌加冰?
OK, I would like a whiskey straight up, but make it a double. [
cn]好的。我要一杯威士忌不加冰,双份的。[/cn]
P.S. 加冰 on the rocks. 不加冰 straight up.
除了红酒以外,酒的种类也有很多:Bloody Mary血腥玛莉, martini马提尼, cocktail鸡尾, Long Island Ice Tea 长岛冰茶,whiskey威士忌, vodka伏特加, brandy白兰地
(4)喝的快吐了(throw up )
I am wasted. I can’t take it any more.
我要醉了,不能再喝了。
I used to drink like a fish and get drunk all the time.
我以前喝酒很猛,而且每次都喝醉。
You are kidding. You usually drink like a fish.
别开玩笑,你平时酒量很大的。
I am drunk and giddy.
我喝醉了,还头疼。
He's drunk now.
他这会儿喝醉了。
I am not even buzzed yet.
我还没醉呢。
He was tipsy yesterday.
他昨天醉醺醺的。
(5)千万不要酒后驾驶(drunk driving)
Drink driving is very dangerous, both drunk and others will be hurt.
酒后驾驶是非常危险的,喝醉者和其他人都会受伤害。
We should remember not to drive after drinking.
我们应该记住不要酒后驾驶。
Nnless we deal with automobile and highway safety andreduce accidents in which alcoholic drinking plays a role, many will continue to die.
只要我们不解决汽车和道路的安全问题,不减少酒后驾驶造成的事故,许多人还会命丧黄泉。