请帮忙看看以下中译英是否对,不对的请指出,谢谢!

对这个世界如果你有太多的抱怨Ifyoucomplainabouttheworldsomuch跌倒了就不敢继续往前走Tumbling,youdon’tdaretogoahe... 对这个世界如果你有太多的抱怨
If you complain about the world so much

跌倒了就不敢继续往前走
Tumbling, you don’t dare to go ahead.

为什麽人要这麽的脆弱 堕落.
Why the man such flimsiness and decadence.

请你打开电视看看
Please turn on your TV and watch it.

多少人为生命在努力勇敢的走下去
How many people for their life are going ahead hard and bravely.

我们是不是该知足
We should satisfy or not.

珍惜一切 就算没有拥有
Treasuring anything even if we don’t hold them.

还记得你说家是唯一的城堡
Remember of you said house is the only one caste.

随着稻香河流继续奔跑
With rice fragrant, running water go on running.

微微笑 小时候的梦我知道
Smiling ,I know the dream in childhood.

不要哭让萤火虫带着你逃跑
Don’t cry and the firefly flees with you.

乡间的歌谣永远的依靠
Country songs are relying for ever.

回家吧 回到最初的美好
Going home, go back to the original nicety.

不要这麽容易就想放弃 就像我说的
Don’t want to give up so easily as I said.

追不到的梦想 换个梦不就得了
The dream didn’t come true, changing another.

为自己的人生鲜艳上色 先把爱涂上喜欢的颜色
Painting the color that you love before life paint colorful for yourself.

笑一个吧 功成名就不是目的
Having a laugh, success and well knowing is not a purpose.

让自己快乐快乐这才叫做意义
Let yourself happy is called significance.

童年的纸飞机 现在终於飞回我手里
Paper plane that is in childhood flies back in my hand finally.

所谓的那快乐 赤脚在田里追蜻蜓追到累了
The alleged happy is being barefooted in the field we catch the dragonfly till tire.

偷摘水果被蜜蜂给叮到怕了 谁在偷笑呢
Snatching the fruit who is bitten by bees. Who did titter

我靠着稻草人吹着风唱着歌睡着了
Blowing and sing songs and sleeping I lean on the a man of straw.

哦 哦 午后吉它在虫鸣中更清脆
Oh oh guitar is clearer in the hassock after afternoon

哦 哦 阳光洒在路上就不怕心碎
Oh oh Don’t fear the heart is broken in the sun.
展开
 我来答
shootcool
2009-04-26 · 超过14用户采纳过TA的回答
知道答主
回答量:38
采纳率:0%
帮助的人:0
展开全部
Tumbling, you don’t dare to go ahead改成if you tumble
Why the man such flimsiness and decadence. 改成Why the man are so flimsiness and decadence
We should satisfy or not 肯定句就行
Remember of you said house is the only one caste改成did you remember you said that house is the only one caste
地下内句go on running with rice fragrant.
Going home, go back to the original nicety改成please go home比较有情感
下面The dream didn’t come true, changing another is OK.
为自己的人生鲜艳上色 先把爱涂上喜欢的颜色
paint your life colourfully,but paint the love first
Having a laugh改成hve a smile
下面Paper plane in childhood finally flies back in my hand
基本就是这样了,你多听听英文歌,有的不必太翻译成那种语法固定模式,有的语法不同,如果你是为了唱,那我告诉你这不可能,因为中译硬只会越烦越多(听听GOD ID A GIRL翻唱)。
我觉得改完后已经很完美了
推荐律师服务: 若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询

为你推荐:

下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验
使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。
扫描二维码下载
×

类别

我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

说明

0/200

提交
取消

辅 助

模 式