大学生二人英语对话材料

 我来答
少盐刮油c0
2022-11-03 · TA获得超过5475个赞
知道大有可为答主
回答量:5533
采纳率:100%
帮助的人:268万
展开全部
  当今时代,英语已经成为一种多国、多文化,多功能的国际语言。“英语族”这一概念也开始为大家所熟悉。我整理了,欢迎阅读!
  篇一
  Dennis: What the heck! He cut himself.

  呀呀的。他居然给自己动刀子。

  Lorry: What’s going on? Who got cut? I’ve got Band-Aid.

  发生什么了?谁割伤了?我有邦迪。

  Dennis: Relax. It’s this cool doctor. He felt pain in his stomach. He thought it was acute appendicitis and operated himself.

  放松。是这个医生了。他感觉自己腹部疼痛。他就觉得是急性阑尾炎。然后就给自己做手术了。

  Lorry: He’d better be right about that.

  他没有判断失误吧。

  Dennis: Of course, he was. He got recovered several days later.

  当然没有了。几天以后,他康复了。

  Lorry: He is something, isn’t he? But I have my doubts.

  他是很了不起。但是我有点儿怀疑.

  Dennis: What? Don’t you believe it?

  什么?你不相信?

  Lorry: Well, it’s just too good to be true. Every famous doctor has a story. How could he stay cool when he was under anesthetic?

  写得太不真实了。每个名医生都有自己的传说。在麻醉状态下,他怎么可能保持清醒啊!

  Dennis: e on! I have the photos of the operation. You are just jealous.

  得了。我有手术照片呢。你是嫉妒别人吧。

  Lorry: No, I’m not. Why should I be? That’s ridiculous! I may not be famous now. But people will know me as Dr. Lorry Bill someday.

  才没有。我为什么要啊?太搞笑了。我现在是没有名气。但是总有一天,会有人知道我洛丽比尔医生的。
  篇二
  Ann: What should I do?

  我该怎么办啊?

  Lily: What have you done?

  你做什么啦?

  Ann: I entered for volunteer for a very important meeting.

  我报名参加一个很重要的座谈会的志愿者。

  Lily: It is a fine thing.

  这是好事啊。

  Ann: But the requirement is having good oral ability and good pronunciation.

  但是要求是要有好的口语能力,好的语音。

  Lily: Oh? And what do you worry about?

  哦?你在担心什么?

  Ann: Both of them, and you know, I am always very nervous when I talk to unfamiliar superiors.

  两个都担心,而且你知道的,我在和上级说话的时候总是紧张。

  Lily: Oh, I know.

  哦,我知道。

  Ann: You must help me, and this is a great chance to practice myself.

  你一定得帮我,这个一个锻炼自己的好机会。

  Lily: Ok, it’s my pleasure.

  好,很乐意。
  篇三
  Bob: Have you heard of The Beat Generation?

  你听说过垮掉的一代吗?

  Tom: What?

  什么?

  Bob: The Beat Generation, and it refers to a group of writer who lived and became famous at the 1950s to 1970s in American.

  垮掉的一代,这是指美国五十年代到七十年代成名的一群作家。

  Tom: Why called they the Beat Generation?

  为什么称呼他们为垮掉的一代?

  Bob: Their thoughts and behavior were strange and crazy, and most of the representative men were all gays and junkies.

  他们的思想和行为很奇怪疯狂,而且大部分的代表人物都是同性恋和吸毒者。

  Tom: Wow, they were crazy, weren’t they?

  哇,他们疯了,不是吗?

  Bob: They were just dissatisfied with the policies of government.

  他们只是对 *** 的政策不满。

  Tom: Why did they take drugs?

  为什么他们要吸毒呢?

  Bob: It might be their way of showing their dissatisfaction.

  这是他们表达不满的一种方式吧?

  Tom: I wouldn’t do something bad to myself.

  我是不会做伤害自己的事情的。
  篇四
  Ann: I don’t want to go on any more.

  我不想再。

  Lily: Frankly speaking, me too.

  坦白说,我也是。

  Ann: Why are there so many materials to recite?

  为什么有这么多的材料要背啊?

  Lily: I don’t know.

  我不知道。

  Ann: Have you counted that how many exams we will have?

  你算过我们有多少门考试了吗?

  Lily: Let me see. It’s seven. Oh my god.

  我想想,七门。哦上帝啊。

  Ann: God doesn’t hear you, and you don’t believe in him.

  上帝没听到,而且你也不信他。

  Lily: I know. It’s not time to take about this. How about tonight exam? Have you prepared for it?

  我知道,现在不是讨论这个的时候,今天的考试如何?准备好了吗?

  Ann: I am in a mess, and I don’t know how many I have prepared.

  我一团乱,也不知道我到底准备了多少。

  Lily: Me, too. Another tragedy.

  我也是啊,另一个悲剧。

  
已赞过 已踩过<
你对这个回答的评价是?
评论 收起
推荐律师服务: 若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询

为你推荐:

下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验
使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。
扫描二维码下载
×

类别

我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

说明

0/200

提交
取消

辅 助

模 式