关于生病的英语对话阅读
人食五谷杂粮,不多不少都会有生病的时候,只要我们坚持锻炼,健康饮食,就一定能预防生病。我整理了关于生病的英语对话,欢迎阅读!
关于生病的英语对话一
杰克:
Hello.
喂?
贝蒂:
Oh, hi, Jack. It`s Betty. How are you doing?
哦,你好.杰克.我是贝蒂 .你好吗?
杰克:
Terrible.
糟透了.
贝蒂:
Oh, what`s the matter?
哦.怎么了?
杰克:
I`ve got a fever and a really bad headache.
我在发烧.头疼得厉害.
贝蒂:
Oh, that`s too bad. Why don`t you take some aspirin?
哦.这可真糟糕.那你怎么不吃几片阿司匹林啊?
杰克:
I`ve already tried that. But it didn`t help.
我已经吃过了.但是好像不管用.
贝蒂:
Well, maybe you should go to the health center and see a doctor.
那也许你应该到诊所去找大夫看一看.
杰克:
Yeah, I guess I should, but you know how I hate doctors.
是啊.我想我应该去.但是你也知道我讨厌医生.
贝蒂:
Well, you`d better stay in bed at least. You really sound sick.
那你最好卧床休息啊.听你的声音你确实病得不轻呢.
关于生病的英语对话二
Steven, have you got better now?
史蒂文,你好点了吗?
Yeah, the doctor said that I can leave soon.I really miss home.
好多了,医生说我很快就可以出院了。我真想家啊。
I guess you miss your wife and children very much.
我想你是想念老婆和孩子吧。
Yeah, you are right. But I have to stay for another day for observation.
是啊,你说的没错啊。但是我必须再呆上一天观察一下才行。
If necessary, I can stay here to accompany you until you are discharged.
有必要的话,我可以在这里陪你到出院。
No, thanks. I am very grateful that you can come to the hospital to visit me.
不了,谢谢了。你能来医院看我,我已经很感激了。
You are my best friend. That's what I should do. Please don’t be a stranger.
你是我的好朋友,那是我应该做的,请不要客气了。
关于生病的英语对话三
病人:早上好,大夫。
Patient: Good morning, doctor.
医生:早上好,哪里不舒服?
Doctor: good morning. What seems to be the trouble?
病人:我最近有点失眠。
Patient: I'm suffering from insomnia.
医生:这种情况有多久了?
Doctor: How long have you had this problem?
病人:三个月了。
Doctor: Three months.
医生:服用过什么药吗?
Doctor: Have you take any medicine?
病人:试过安眠药,但是对我一点儿都不起作用。
Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.
医生:有头痛的情况吗?
Doctor: Do you have headaches?
病人:有时候有。吃饭也没有胃口,总是感紧不安。
Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.
医生:让我量量你的血压。你看来贫血。
Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. (Taking the patient's blood pressure.)
医生:嗯,没什么好担心的。你只不过是有点劳累过度。
Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.
病人:我该怎么呢?
Patient: What should I do then?
医生:我想你应该多休息休息。多到户外活动。不要过度劳累。
Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don't strain yourself too much.
病人:谢谢你,大夫。我会照你说的去做。
Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I'll do as you say.
医生:拿着,这是给你开的处方。我相信这药会治好你的失眠症的。
Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I'm sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.
病人:多谢了。再见!
Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!
医生:再见!
Doctor: Bye!