医生病人之间的英语对话

 我来答
少盐刮油c0
2022-11-11 · TA获得超过5454个赞
知道大有可为答主
回答量:5533
采纳率:100%
帮助的人:264万
展开全部
  通过创设有效的对话情景,为学生营造口语对话的氛围,能够极大调动学生口语练习的积极性、主动性,提高英语口语学习的效率。我整理了,欢迎阅读!
  篇一
  大夫:请进。你哪里不舒服?

  Doctor: Please e in. What seems to be the trouble?

  病人:肚子不舒服。我想可能是昨晚吃得太多了。

  Patient: It's my stomach. I think probably I had too much at supper yesterday evening.

  大夫:你昨晚吃了些什么,能告诉我吗?

  Doctor: Can you tell me what you had for supper yesterday evening?

  病人:海鲜,烤鸭。种类很多,有的我叫不出名儿。

  Patient: Seafood, roastduck. Oh, a great variety of things, I can't name them exactly.

  大夫:你呕吐过没有?

  Doctor: Have you vomitted?

  病人:呕吐过。昨晚吐了三次,还上了好几趟厕所。

  Patient: Yes, I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.

  大夫:我明白了。你得做一个大便检查。我给你开一张化验单。你带着化验单到化验室去。检查完后,请把化验报告给我送过来。

  Doctor: I see. Now you have to get your stools tested. I'll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.

  病人:好吧。待会儿见,大夫。

  Patient: All right, doctor. I'll see you later.

  大夫:待会儿见。

  Doctor: See you later.

  病人:大夫,这是我的化验报告。

  Patient: Here' my report, Doctor.

  大夫:请坐。让我看看。没什么大问题。只是你吃了过多的油腻食物,导致消化不良。我给你开点药。吃了这些药你会感觉好多了。接下来的几天,你的饮食要尽量清淡一点。

  Doctor: Take your seat, and let me have a look. It's nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food. I will prescribe you some medicine for it to make you feel better. I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.

  病人:我会照你说的去做。谢谢您,大夫。

  Patient: I will follow your advice. Thanks a lot.

  大夫:不客气。

  Doctor: You are wele.
  篇二
  大夫:你哪里不舒服?

  Doctor: What seems to be the problem?

  病人:唉,我刚才过马路,正赶上一辆车从拐角处开过来。由于车速过快,等司机看到我再刹车时,已经太晚了。我被撞倒在地,从地上爬起来时,我发现我的左臂和肘部也被擦伤,并且现在我的肋骨有点痛。

  Patient: Well, I was crossing the road, where a car came round the corner too quickly, and when the driver saw me, it was too late to stop. I was knocked to the ground, and when I got up,my left arm and elbow were grazed and now, I have a pain in my ribs.

  大夫:让我检查一下吧。你哪儿疼啊?

  Doctor: I'll just take a look. Where does it hurt?

  病人:这很难说清楚,好象浑身都痛。

  Patient: It's hard to say. It hurts all over.

  大夫:我按这儿,你疼不疼?

  Doctor: Does it hurt when I do this?

  病人:哎呀!你一按这儿我就疼得要命。

  Patient: Ouch! The pain is very bad when you press here.

  大夫:你的胳膊和肘部好象没什么问题。但是出于安全考虑,你还是最好去照一张X光片。片子照好之后,马上拿过来让我看看。

  Doctor: You arm and elbow seem to be all right. But, to be on the safe side, you'd better go to the X-ray Department. When the X-rays are ready, bring them back to me to examine.

  病人:好的,那么待会儿再见吧!

  Patient: OK. See you later.

  大夫:待会儿见!

  Doctor: See you then!

   Ten minutes later, the patient brings back the X-ray plates

  病人:这是我的X光片。

   my X-rays.

  大夫:让我看看,一切基本正常。只是这儿,你看,有点小问题。有一点骨裂。

  Doctor: I'll just take a look at it. Everything is all right, except here, see it? There's a hairline fracture.

  病人:这严重吗?

  Patient: Is it serious?

  大夫:算不上严重。但是,这两三周你最好不要去上班。尽量卧床休息

  Doctor: No. It's not very serious, but you should take two or three weeks off work, and rest in bed as much as possible.

  病人:大夫,我是否需要服用点什么药呢?

  Patient: Should I take some medicine, doctor?

  大夫:是这样,我会给你开一些草药,这样你的伤口会愈合得快一点。另外,你还需要服用一些口服药。这是药方。待会儿你拿到药房去配药。请按说明服药。

  Doctor: All right. I'll give you some herbal medicine to help you heal quickly. In addition, I will prescribe you some medicine for oral administration. Here is a prescription. Take it to the chemist's. please take the medicine according to the instruction.

  病人:我需要上石膏吗?

  Patient: Will I need to be put in plaster?

  大夫:不需要。药方里我给你开了一管药膏。每天搽两三次。

  Doctor: No, it isn't necessary. I have presribed you a tube of ointment. Administer it two or three times a day.

  病人:非常感谢您,大夫。

  Patient: Thank you very much, doctor.

  大夫:不客气。再见!

  Doctor: Not at all. Goodbye!

  病人:再见!

  Patient: Goodbye!
  篇三
  病人:早上好,大夫

   morning, doctor.

  医生:早上好,哪里不舒服?

   morning. What seems to be the trouble?

  病人:我最近有点失眠。

   suffering from insomnia.

  医生:这种情况有多久了?

   long have you had this problem?

  病人:三个月了。

   months.

  医生:服用过什么药吗?

   you take any medicine?

  病人:试过安眠药,但是对我一点儿都不起作用。

  Patient:I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.

  医生:有头痛的情况吗?

  Doctor:Do you have headaches?

  病人:有时候有。吃饭也没有胃口,总是感紧不安。

  . I have no appetite and always on the edge.

  医生:让我量量你的血压。你看来贫血。

   me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. Taking the patient's blood pressure.

  医生:嗯,没什么好担心的。你只不过是有点劳累过度。

  , there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.

  病人:我该怎么呢?

   should I do then?

  医生:我想你应该多休息休息。多到户外活动。不要过度劳累。

  Doctor:I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don't strain yourself too much.

  病人:谢谢你,大夫。我会照你说的去做。

   you. Doctor. I'll do as you say.

  医生:拿着,这是给你开的处方。我相信这药会治好你的失眠症的。

   is the prescription for you. I'm sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.

  病人:多谢了。再见!

   a lot. Bye-bye!

  医生:再见!

  !

  
已赞过 已踩过<
你对这个回答的评价是?
评论 收起
推荐律师服务: 若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询

为你推荐:

下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验
使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。
扫描二维码下载
×

类别

我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

说明

0/200

提交
取消

辅 助

模 式