点餐用语英文对话
Sit down,please.Here is the menu. 请坐,给您菜单,先生。
Can I take your order now? 现在可以请您。氛菜了吗?
May I take your order? 可以请您点莱了吗?
Are you ready to order? 可以请您点莱了吗?
Are you ready to order or just a minute? 你们准备好了吗?还是要再等一会? Service hours are:7:00 a. m. to 9:00 a. m. for breakfast. (餐厅)供应时间是:早餐7点到9点。
11:30 a. m. to 1:30 p. m. for lunch. 午餐11点半到1点半。
6:30 p. m. to 8:30 p. m. for dinner. 晚餐6点半到8点半。
Fine .And the entree? 好的,那主菜呢?
And what will you two gentlemen have? 你们两位先生要什么?
How would you like your steak,rare,medium orwell-done? 牛排是要三分熟、五分熟还是熟透?
How would you like your beef cut? 牛排要几分熟?
Would you take beef steak or fish? 您要吃牛排还是鱼呢?
Why don't you take chateaubriand steak? 为什么不要份特厚慢烤嫩牛排?
【篇二】英语点餐的情景口语对话
W:Menu,please. 请看菜单。
G:Thank you. 谢谢
W:Would you take beef steak or fish? 你要吃牛排还是鱼呢?
G:I would like to have the filet mignon and green salad. 我想吃腓力牛排和蔬菜沙拉。
W:What about the other ladies and gentlemen? 其他女士和先生要吃什么呢? G:Okay, we'll have the same menu. 好的,我们就吃同样的。
【篇三】英语点餐的情景口语对话
W:Can I take your order,sir? 可以点菜了吗?
G:Yes,we'll have one avocado and one prawn cocktailto start with,please.And to follow,one rump steakand one large burger.Don't forget I don't wantchips. 是的,我先要一个鳄梨和一杯对灯鸡尾酒,然后再要一份臀部牛排和一个大汉堡。请记得不要薯条。
W:Oh,yes,no chips with the steak.How would youlike your steak,rare,medium or well-done? 好的,牛排不加薯条,牛排是要三分熟、五分熟还是熟透? G:Rare,please. 三分熟。
W:Anything else? 还要什么吗?
G:Nothing else,thank you. 没了,谢谢。