关于看医生的英语对话精选

 我来答
少盐刮油c0
2022-06-04 · TA获得超过5495个赞
知道大有可为答主
回答量:5533
采纳率:100%
帮助的人:272万
展开全部

  所谓英语情景对话,即教师创设逼真的社会交际情境,让学生积极参与其中,培养学生的交流习惯,训练学生的口语表达能力,提高其英语交际能力的一种重要教学方式。我整理了关于看医生的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

  关于看医生的英语对话篇一

  Doctor : What's wrong with you?

  医生:有什么不舒服?

  Patient: I have had a headache in the last few months .

  病人:近几个月来我常头疼。

  D: Did you have any examinations before?

  医生:以前检查过吗?

  P:I have been examined by a physician and he told me that he found nothing wrong with me .

  病人:请内科医生检查过,他说没发现什么问题。

  D: please tell me about the symptoms.

  医生:请给我讲一下症状。

  P: Sometimes I have a headache and feel pain in my eyes , and it gets worse after I read . I also see dimly close by .

  病人:有时头痛、眼疼,看书后加重。另外看近处不清楚。

  D: How old are you?

  医生:您多大岁数了?

  P: Forty-two.

  病人:42岁。

  D: Let me examine your eyes first . Cover one eye with this patch . Look at the letter which I show you , then tell me which way is the letter “E” facing , up or down , right or left? … Oh , your eyesight is not good. It is only0.5 . According to the examination . I find you have a presbyopia and ametropia . That is why you have a headache and your eyes ache.

  医生:我先测一下您的视力。用这个眼罩遮住一只眼。看我指的字母,告诉我字母“E”的缺口朝哪儿?向上还是向下?向左还是向右?……您的视力不礅 好,只有0.5.根据检查,我发现您得的是老视眼,并有屈光不正。这是造成您头痛和眼疼的原因。

  P: Do I need to wear a pair of glasses?

  病人:我需要戴眼镜吗?

  D: Yes . But you should have an eye test first.

  医生:是的,但应该先验光。

  D: No. But I can make an appoitment for you . Would nine tomorrow be all right?

  医生:不行。但我可以给您定个时间。明天9点可以吗?

  P: Tomorrow is no good I am afraid. I have to go to a meeting.

  病人:明天恐怕不好,我要去开个会。

  D: How about Friday morning?

  医生:星期五上午怎么样?

  P: That is OK.

  病人:可以。

  D: Then come here at 8am. …

  医生:那您上午8点来吧。 ……

  D: It's necessary to dilate the pupils for the eyetest . In this way we can get the exact dioptre.

  医生:验光需要放大瞳孔,这样我们可以得到准确的屈光度。

  P: Is it harmful to dilate pupils?

  病人:放大瞳孔有害吗?

  D: No , But after the pupils have been dilated . You may have some difficulties in reading . Generally you'll get well again in about ten days.

  医生:没有。但在散瞳之后,对看书有些影响。但在一般情况下,10天左右可以恢复正常。

  P: How do you dilate the pupils?

  病人:怎样放大瞳孔呢?

  D: I'll prescribe some eyedrops for you . Please put one drop into your eyes every five minutes six times before you come . Please come here at ten O'clock.

  医生:我给您开点眼药水。在来医院前每隔5分钟点一次,共6次。请10点钟来。

  P: All right. …

  病人:好吧。 ……

  D: Have you used the eyedrops six times already?

  医生:您上够6次眼药水了吗?

  P: Yes . Everything is blurred.

  病人:是的。看什么东西都是模糊的。

  D: That is because your pupils are dilated. Now sit down, and I'll test your eyes. Try these pieces of glasses . Look at the line Which one is better?

  医生:那是因为您的瞳孔散开了。请坐,我来给您验光。试试这些镜片。看这一行。……哪个镜片好些。

  P: The second one is better.

  病人:第二个好些。

  D: And how about this one?

  医生:这个镜片呢?

  P: It's better.

  病人:更好些。

  D: Please sit down here and read a few lines of the book with this pair of glasses . Do your glasses suit you? Do you wamt them?

  医生:请坐下来戴这副镜子读几行字。您觉得眼镜合适吗?要这副吗?

  P: I'll take them.

  病人:我就要这副。

  D: And this one is for you to see close by . Now put on this pair of glasses and try to see from a distance.

  医生:这副眼镜是用来看近处的。现在戴上这副眼镜看远处试试。

  P: I don't se clearly with this pair of glasses.

  病人:戴这副眼镜看不清楚。

  D: Try this one.

  医生:试试这副。

  P: Fine.

  病人:很好。

  D: Please look straight ahead . Let me check the distance between the pupils . It's 55mm. Here is the prescription for you glasses.

  医生:请向前看。我量下瞳孔距离。55毫米。这是您的配镜处方。

  P: Thank you very much.

  病人:非常感谢。

  D: Don't mention it .

  医生:不客气。

  关于看医生的英语对话篇二

  大夫:请进。你哪里不舒服?

  Doctor: Please come in. What seems to be the trouble?

  病人:肚子不舒服。我想可能是昨晚吃得太多了。

  Patient: It's my stomach. I think probably I had too much at supper yesterday evening.

  大夫:你昨晚吃了些什么,能告诉我吗?

  Doctor: Can you tell me what you had for supper yesterday evening?

  病人:海鲜,烤鸭。种类很多,有的我叫不出名儿。

  Patient: Seafood, roastduck. Oh, a great variety of things, I can't name them exactly.

  大夫:你呕吐过没有?

  Doctor: Have you vomitted?

  病人:呕吐过。昨晚吐了三次,还上了好几趟厕所。

  Patient: Yes, I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.

  大夫:我明白了。你得做一个大便检查。我给你开一张化验单。你带着化验单到化验室去。检查完后,请把化验报告给我送过来。

  Doctor: I see. Now you have to get your stools tested. I'll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.

  病人:好吧。待会儿见,大夫。

  Patient: All right, doctor. I'll see you later.

  大夫:待会儿见。

  Doctor: See you later.

  病人:大夫,这是我的化验报告。

  Patient: Here's my report, Doctor.

  大夫:请坐。让我看看。没什么大问题。只是你吃了过多的油腻食物,导致消化不良。我给你开点药。吃了这些药你会感觉好多了。接下来的几天,你的饮食要尽量清淡一点。

  Doctor: Take your seat, and let me have a look. It's nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food. I will prescribe you some medicine for it to make you feel better. I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.

  病人:我会照你说的去做。谢谢您,大夫。

  Patient: I will follow your advice. Thanks a lot.

  大夫:不客气。

  Doctor: You are welcome.

  关于看医生的英语对话篇三

  病人:我严重感冒。另外,还伴有头疼。请问我应该服用些什么药呢?

  Patient: I have a terrible cold. Apart from that, I have a headache. Can you suggest something I can take to relieve the pain?

  药剂师:你没有药方吗?

  Chemist: Don't you have a prescription?

  病人:是的。我没有去看大夫。

  Patient: No, I haven't gone to see a doctor.

  药剂师:你会不会对某些药品过敏?

  Chemist: Are you allergic to any type of medication?

  病人:我不知道。但是我想大部分药我还是可以服用的。

  Patient: I don't know exactly. I think that I can take most drugs.

  药剂师:(拿起一个小盒子)我推荐你使用这一品牌的快速止痛药。

  Chemist: (picks up a small box) I recommend this brand for quick relief.

  病人:这药有效果吗?

  Patient: Will this really help?

  药剂师:根据标签上的说明,应该会吧。如果不行的话,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的热茶。治疗感冒没什么灵丹妙药。

  Chemist: According to the label, yes. But if that doesn't help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey. There's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.

  病人:有哪些好的止痛片?

  Patient: Which are the best headache tablets?

  药剂师:我们这儿有好几种。都挺不错的。

  Chemist: We have a number of them. They are all very good.

  病人:你能不能卖我一些盘尼西宁?

  Patient: Can you sell me penicillin?

  药剂师:抱歉,先生。我不能买给你。你必须有医生的证明或者医生开的药方才行。

  Chemist: Sorry, sir. I can not sell it , you must first get a doctor's certificate or prescription.

  病人: 那好吧。给我来点硼酸吧。

  Patient: Well, then. Give me some boric acid.

  药剂师:好的,这是一种常用药。

  Chemist: All right. This is a common medicine.

  病人:请问你们这儿有止咳糖浆或者含片吗?

  Patient: Do you have any cough syrup and lozenges?

  药剂师:当然有了。

  Chemist: Of course.

  病人:太好了。

  Patient: That's great.

  药剂师:给你,上面的说明告诉你怎么服用,一定得看仔细了。

  Chemist: Hrer you are. The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.

  病人:谢谢你的提醒。

  Patient: Thank you for reminding me.

  药剂师:还需要别的什么吗?

  Chemist: Anything else?

  病人:不了,谢谢。

  Patient: No. thank you.

  药剂师:不客气。

  Chemist: You're welcome.

已赞过 已踩过<
你对这个回答的评价是?
评论 收起
推荐律师服务: 若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询

为你推荐:

下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验
使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。
扫描二维码下载
×

类别

我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

说明

0/200

提交
取消

辅 助

模 式