旅游英语情景对话:办理登机

 我来答
阳春春雨临西
2022-07-18 · TA获得超过1063个赞
知道小有建树答主
回答量:145
采纳率:0%
帮助的人:51.3万
展开全部

  如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游情景对话。下面我为大家带来旅游英语情景对话:办理登机,欢迎大家学习!

   办理登机情景对话一:

  A:Good morning. Your ticket and passport,please.

  A:上午好。请出示机票和护照。

  B:Here you are.

  B:给你。

  A:Thanks. Would you put your baggage here? I'll check it through.

  A:多谢。请把您的行李放在这里行吗?我要查一下。

  B:No problem.

  B:没问题。

  A:There will be a 10-minute delay, so your flight will be boarding in about an hour.

  A:飞机误点10分钟,所以您要在大约一个小时后登机。

   办理登机情景对话二:

  A:Excuse me, miss. I'm a transit passenger for Flight No. 207. Can you tell me where to go?

  A:小姐,打扰一下。我是转乘207次航班的旅客。你能告诉我往哪儿走吗?

  B:Let me see. Your plane leaves from Gate 12. You should go to Gate 12 to board your plane

  B:让我想想。您的飞机在12号口。您应该到12号口登机。

  A:Where's Gate 12 ?

  A:12号登机口在哪儿?

  B:Take the escalator over there and turn left,you'll see the sign.

  B:到那边乘坐自动扶梯,然后往左拐,您就会看到指示牌。

  A:Thank you very much.

  A:十分感谢。

   办理登机情景对话三:

  A:Can I help you?

  A:我能为您效劳吗?

  B:Is This where I pay the airport tax?

  B:是在这里缴机场税吗?

  A:Yes,sir. Just as the sign says. How many?

  A:是的,先生。如牌所示缴纳,几份?

  B:I'm sorry, but I've never done this before. How many what?

  B:对不起,我以前从来没办过。几份什么呢?

  A:How many people are you paying the tax for?

  A:你要缴多少人的机场税?

  B:My wife and me. The two of us.

  B:我和我妻子。我们两个。

  A:100 yuan each , so you owe me 200 yuan.

  A:一人100元,所以你要付我200元。

  B:Oh , OK. Here's 200 yuan.

  B:哦,好。这是200元。

  A:Here are your iwo receipts.

  A:这是你的两张收据。

  B:Thanks. What shall I do then?

  B:谢谢。接下来做什么呢?

  A:Just give these receipts to the lady at the door to immigration. Don't worry,she'll ask for them from you.

  A:只要把这两张收据交给证照查验处门口的小姐就行了。别担心,她会跟你要的。

  B:Oh,I guess I'm a lifile confused.

  B.哦,我想我有点糊涂了。

  A:We are all the same the first time we travel over-seas. You guys have a nice trip.

  A;第一次出国都是这样的。祝你们旅途愉快。

  B:Thanks a lot.

  B:非常感谢。

  办理登机情景对话四:

  A:Hi. Is this the right counter to check in for CA507?

  A:请问,这是办理乘坐CA507次航班手续的柜台吗?

  B:Yes, it is. May I have your ticket and passport please?

  B:是的,请给我您的机票和护照。

  A:Here you are.

  A:给您。

  B:How many pieces of luggage do you have?

  B:您有几件行李?

  A:Only one.

  A:只有一件。

  B:Please put your luggage on this scale.

  B:请把行李放在秤上。

  A:OK. Is the flight on schedule?

  A:好的。飞机会准时起飞吗?

  B:Yes,miss. The flight will depart on time in an hour. Please proceed to Gate 10 and enjoy your trip.

  B:是的,小姐。飞机会在一小时后准时起飞。请到10号登机口,祝您旅途愉快。

已赞过 已踩过<
你对这个回答的评价是?
评论 收起
推荐律师服务: 若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询

为你推荐:

下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验
使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。
扫描二维码下载
×

类别

我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

说明

0/200

提交
取消

辅 助

模 式