i love three things出自哪里
出自印度诗人泰戈尔的《飞鸟集》诗集。原文如下:
I love three things in this world,the sun ,the moon and you.
在这个世界我只喜欢三件事, 太阳 ,月亮和你。
The sun for the day,the moon for the night,and you forever!
太阳是为了白天而存在,月亮是为了夜晚,而你对我来说是永恒的!
For the world you are somebody,but for somebody you are the world!
对于这个世界来说你只是默默无闻的普通人,但对于某些人来说你就是她的全部,是整个世界!
I opend my wallet and found it empty,reached into my pocket and found a few coins,
我打开钱夹里面什么都没有,摸摸口袋找到了几个硬币,
searched my life and I found you!Then I realized how rich I am.
打开我的生活大门却发现你在哪儿,此时的我才意识到自己是多么的富足。
I drop a tear in the ocean and the day you find it is the day I will stop loving you !
我的一滴泪落入了大海,而当你找到那颗泪珠的那一天,就是我停止爱你的日子!
People laugh and people cry,some say hi while some bye,
人们哭的哭笑的笑,有人说“你好”有人说“再见”,
some give up and some always try,others may forget you but never will I.
有人轻易放弃而有人却永远尝试,其他人或许会把你遗忘,而我永远不会!
扩展资料:
这首诗的前两句在电影《暮光之城》也有引用。还有几种翻译如下:
I love three things in this world.Sun, moon and you.
Sun for morning, moon for night,and you forever.
1、世之万物,吾爱有三:一曰为日,一曰为月,一曰为汝。日出昼也,月升夜也,爱汝恒也。
2、予独爱世间三物。昼之日,夜之月,汝之永恒。
3、浮世万千,吾爱有三。日、月与卿。日为朝,月为暮,卿为朝朝暮暮。
表达了对爱人深深的爱意,与日月永恒。
在这个世界我只喜欢三件事, 太阳、月亮和你,太阳是为了白天而存在,月亮是为了夜晚,而你对我来说是永恒的。——《暮光之城》
I love three things in this world, the sun, the moon and you. The sun for the day, the moon for the night, and you for ever!
在这个世界我只喜欢三件事, 太阳、月亮和你,太阳是为了白天而存在,月亮是为了夜晚,而你对我来说是永恒的。——《暮光之城》