实用商务英语对话大全(5)

 我来答
实用干货君
2022-12-06 · TA获得超过461个赞
知道小有建树答主
回答量:958
采纳率:100%
帮助的人:79万
展开全部
  201 I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.

  我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。

  202 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.

  据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。

  203 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.

  我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。

  204 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.

  我们在具体操作方法上灵活多了。

  205 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.

  我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。

  206 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you?

  你们的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗?

  207 I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?

  我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。

  208 We are sure both of us have a brighter future.

  我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。

  209 We had expected much lower prices.

  我们希望报价再低一些。

  210 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.

  这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。

  211 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.

  我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。

  212 When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.

  当你在考虑对比价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。

  213 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.

  我敢保证我们向你提供的价位是合理的。

  214 I don't think you'll have any difficulty in pushing sales.

  我认为你推销时不会有任何困难。

  215 But the market prices are changing frequently.

  但是市场价格随时都在变化。

  216 It's up to you to decide.

  这主要取决于你。

  217 The demand for our products has kept rising.

  要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。

  218 How long will your offer hold good?

  一般你们报盘的有效期是多长?

  219 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.

  我们有补偿贸易和合资经营。

  220 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to us both.

  我认为合资经营对双方都是有利的。

  221 Please give us your proposal if you're ready for that.

  如果你们愿意做合资经营,请提出你的方案。

  222 Here is our contract.

  这是我们的合同。

  223 Please go over it and see if everything is in order.

  请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。

  224 Don't you think we should add a sentence here like this?

  难道你不觉得我们应该在这儿加上一句话?

  225 If one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it.

  如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方则有权终止合同。

  226 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.

  造成的损失必须由毁约方承担。

  227 Do you have any comment on this clause.

  你对这一条款有何看法?

  228 No wonder everyone speak highly of your commercial integrity.

  难怪大家都极为推崇你们的商业信誉。

  229 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.

  重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。

  230 Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.

  你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?

  231 You may rest assured that the shipment will be duly delivered.

  你们尽可放心,我们会按时交货的。

  232 We must have your LC at least one month before the time of shipment.

  我们必须在船运前一个月收到你们的信用证。

  233 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.

  合同将我们达成协议的内容基本上都写上了。
已赞过 已踩过<
你对这个回答的评价是?
评论 收起
推荐律师服务: 若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询

为你推荐:

下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验
使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。
扫描二维码下载
×

类别

我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

说明

0/200

提交
取消

辅 助

模 式