商务英语对话范文精选

 我来答
优点教育17
2022-07-22 · TA获得超过7614个赞
知道大有可为答主
回答量:5800
采纳率:99%
帮助的人:296万
展开全部

  小学英语对话课,是整个小学英语教学中一个必不可少的组成部分。它以丰富的情境设计、实用易学的句型和表达法,为培养学生的语言交际能力提供了大量的语言材料,并为培养学生的口头表达能力奠定了基础。我整理了商务英语对话范文,欢迎阅读!

  商务英语对话范文一

  Claims &Settlement

  索赔与理赔

  A: Have you checked how much of the contents of the damaged bales can still be used?

  A:你们查过了吗?破损包中有多少货物还可以用?

  B: The report said that the majority could be salvaged. About 20% can't be used or sold out. We are very anxious about it. We had counted on receiving the shipment to complete several orders.

  B:检验报告说,大部分还可利用,约有20%左右不能用或无法售出,我们对此事很着急,因为我们原来指望收到这批货来履行好几批订单。

  A: We understand your problem.

  A:我很理解你们的困难。

  B: I'm sure we can count on your support to help us to overcome the present difficulty.

  B:我确信我们能得到你们的帮助来克服目前的困难。

  A: What do you suggest for a settlement?

  A:你建议怎样来处理这个问题?

  B: We are willing to accept the shipment if you will allow a 30% reduction in price.

  B:如果你方减价20%的话,我们 愿意接受这批货物。

  A: Let's compromise on a 20% reduction in price on this shipment. And for your next order, we'll give you some preferential terms in addition to what you are getting from us now.

  A:咱们折中好了,这批货物减价 20% ,下次你们订货时,除目前已有的条件外,我们另外再给些优惠。

  B: I appreciate your quick decision, Mr. Mathew. We accept the proposal. I'm glad we have found a solution.

  B:张先生,你们这么快就做出了决定,我表示赞赏,我们接受建议。很高兴,我们找到解决的办法。

  商务英语对话范文二

  Packing & Shipment

  包装与装运

  A: Good morning, I'm here to talk about the inspection of the goods.

  A:早上好,我来是想讨论一下商品检验问题的。

  B: Great, that's what I have in mind.

  B:太好了,我也正想和你们商量一下这件事情呢。

  A: Firstly we want to confirm something.

  A:首先我们想确认一些事情。

  B: Go ahead.

  B:好的,什么事情?

  A: How would the goods be inspected?

  A:商品是如何检验的?

  B: Well, according to the international practice, you should inspect the goods before shipping and we have the right to reinspect on arrival.

  B:嗯。根据国际惯例,你方负责货物装船前的检验,而我方负责货物抵达后的复检。

  A: Who will take charge of the inspection fee?

  A:那么谁来负责检验费呢?

  B: According to the international practice, the exporter should pay the inspection fee.

  B:根据国际惯例,检验费由出口方负责。

  A: We agree but we demand that we find an organization we both trust to inspect the commodities.

  A:我们同意。但是我们要求货物由我们双方都信任的机构进行检验。

  B: That's fine for us.

  B:这点没有问题。

  A: If there is any discrepancy when you reinspect our goods, could you please inform us in 7 days?

  A:在复检中如果发现什么问题,请在7天之内通知我们。

  B: We will, for sure.

  B:一定。

  商务英语对话范文三

  Signing a Contract

  签订合同

  A: The contract is ready. Will you p1ease check up the particulars and see if everything is inorder?

  A:合同准备好了,请你看看里面是否有不妥的地方。

  B: Well, everything is all right. There's only one thing I would like to point out that is timelydelivery. You know our customers are in urgent need of the goods.

  B:都不错,但有一个问题需要提出来,即及时交货。你知道我们的顾客正急需这批货物。

  A: If you fail to deliver the goods at the time stipulated in the contract, they may turnelsewhere for substitution. In that case, we just can't stand the loss.

  A:如果你们不能按照合同上所规定的时间交货,那他们便会转向别处购买,那样的话,我们将无法承受损失。

  B: You are assured that the shipment will be duly delivered; we must have your L/C at leastone month before the time of shipment.

  B:你尽可放心,我们会按时交货的,但我们必须在船运前一个月收到你们的信用证。

  A: Certainly. When I get back, I'll open an L/C for the whole quantity as soon as possible.

  A:好,我回去后将尽快开出所有数量的信用证。

  B: Good. Another thing , the stipulations in the relevant credit should strictly confirm to theterms stated in the contract in order to avoid subsequent amendment. H that does happen,shipment will possibly be delayed.

  B:好。还有,有关信用证上的条款必须与合同上的条款完全一致,以免再修订,否则船运将有可能被耽搁。

  A: All right. I'll see to it.

  A:行,我会留心的。

  B: Any other question?

  B:还有其他的问题吗?

  A: No, nothing more.

  A:没了。

  B: Shall we sign the contract now?

  B:那么我们现在签合同吧?

  A: With pleasure.

  A:好的。

  B: Now, please countersign it. You may keep one original and two copies for yourself.

  B:请你签字。你可留一份原件、两份复印件。

  A: Thank you.

  A:谢谢。

  B: I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion. I hope this mark thebeginning of long and stable business relations between us.

  B:很高兴我们洽谈圆满成功,我希望这标志着我们之间长期稳定业务关系的开始。

  A: I hope so, too.

  A:我也希望如此。

已赞过 已踩过<
你对这个回答的评价是?
评论 收起
推荐律师服务: 若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询

为你推荐:

下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验
使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。
扫描二维码下载
×

类别

我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

说明

0/200

提交
取消

辅 助

模 式