急求英语高手修改对话!!!

老太:女儿快回来,你怎么能这样去呢!Dear,comebacksoon,howcanyougolikethis?女:我就是要打扮的越平凡越好,我要找的男人要不在乎我的年龄... 老太:女儿快回来,你怎么能这样去呢!
Dear,come back soon,how can you go like this?
女:我就是要打扮的越平凡越好,我要找的男人要不在乎我的年龄,我的的家世,只是单纯的爱我!
I just like dressing up commonly, I want to find a man who do not care my ages, my extraction, only love me.
老太:那好吧,可是你不能不开车去吧?
Oh fine. But you should drive your car.
女:开车不久穿帮了吗?好了啦,我去啦,拜拜!
If I drive a car, he will find my secret. I see, I willgo.goodbye.
(吃饭)
男:埋单
Check,please.
侍者:你好,一共是200法郎
Hello,200 franc totally.
男:好的…..我的钱包呢
Fina! Where is wallet.
女:仔细再找找
Look for it carefully.
男:我的钱包好像被偷了。我把表押在这吧….
My wallet seemed to be stole. I pledge my watch here.
侍者:对不起,先生,这是不行的呢
Sorry. sir. It could not be allowed.
女:这里是300,剩下是小费
Here is 300 franc, it is tip.
侍者:谢谢,女士
Thanks,lady.
出餐厅
男:下次我把钱给你吧
I will give your money next tiome.
女:不用了,又不多
it is not necessary. .
男:你不是喜欢我的作品吗,下回我送你两本。
Do you like my works? I can send you my notebook.
女:不用啦,要送就送我妈吧,不用再见了
No, if you like to send it,you can send it to my mother. Do not see you forever.
男,为什么是你妈啊,什么意思
Why is your mother?what’s mean?
女潇洒的走了

回家后
女; 妈妈,我回来啦
Mom, I am coming.
老太:怎么样?
What up?
女;他也太穷了吧,那小气样.
\he is much poor and very parsimonious.
老太:不是还没出名嘛,不过很有才华啊
He is not famous mow, but he is very literary.
女:才华能当饭吃啊,我宁愿在宝马上哭,也不在单车上笑
Literary is a shit. I prefer cryig in the BMW to laught in the bike.
老太:你今年40啦,有男人就嫁了吧
You are 40 years old.if you find a man,you will merry he.
女:不行,我是有要求的,像我这种条件….
I won’t do it! I have many demands,but I have so good condition.
老太:你这话我听得都有免疫力了
I hate hear this!!!!
女;妈妈,他可以在婚后给我买LV, Hermès,bugatti吗?
Mom.he can not buy lv ,hermes,bugatti to me!!
老太:自己不是买的起吗?
You can buy it yourself!

女;说了你也不懂,妈妈下回别再这样了,我回房去了.
You can not understand me,mom,do not do let again! I come back home!
展开
jake503
2012-12-03 · 超过28用户采纳过TA的回答
知道答主
回答量:67
采纳率:0%
帮助的人:67.5万
展开全部
老太:女儿快回来,你怎么能这样去呢!
Dear,come back now,how can you go like this?
女:我就是要打扮的越平凡越好,我要找的男人要不在乎我的年龄,我的的家世,只是单纯的爱我!
I just like dressing commonly, I want to find a man who does not care about my age, my family background, but only love me.
老太:那好吧,可是你不能不开车去吧?
Oh fine. But you should drive your car then?
女:开车不久穿帮了吗?好了啦,我去啦,拜拜!
If I drove a car, he would find my secret. Okay, I will go.goodbye.
(吃饭)
男:埋单
Bill,please.
侍者:你好,一共是200法郎
Hello,200 franc totally.
男:好的…..我的钱包呢
Fine! Where is wallet.
女:仔细再找找
Look for it carefully.
男:我的钱包好像被偷了。我把表押在这吧….
My wallet seemed to be stolen. I have to pledge my watch here.
侍者:对不起,先生,这是不行的呢
Sorry. sir. We don't accept this.
女:这里是300,剩下是小费
Here is 300 franc, the extra is the tip.
侍者:谢谢,女士
Thanks,madam.
出餐厅
男:下次我把钱给你吧
I will give you the money next time.
女:不用了,又不多
Forget it, it is not a big deal.
男:你不是喜欢我的作品吗,下回我送你两本。
Do you like my works? I can send you two.
女:不用啦,要送就送我妈吧,不用再见了
No, if you like, you can send it to my mum. Farewell!
男,为什么是你妈啊,什么意思
Why to your mother?what do you mean?
女潇洒的走了
回家后
女; 妈妈,我回来啦
Mom, I am back.
老太:怎么样?
How was it going?
女;他也太穷了吧,那小气样.
He is too poor and very stingy.
老太:不是还没出名嘛,不过很有才华啊
He is not famous now, but very talented, isn't he?
女:才华能当饭吃啊,我宁愿在宝马上哭,也不在单车上笑
Talent is a nothing. I prefer cryig in the BMW rather than laughing on the bike.
老太:你今年40啦,有男人就嫁了吧
You are 40 years old.Get a man and merry him.
女:不行,我是有要求的,像我这种条件….
No way! Girls like me derseve the many demands.
老太:你这话我听得都有免疫力了
I am allergic to what you said.
女;妈妈,他可以在婚后给我买LV, Hermès,bugatti吗?

Mom.Can he buy LV ,hermes and bugatti for me after we get married!!
老太:自己不是买的起吗?
You can buy it yourself!
女;说了你也不懂,妈妈下回别再这样了,我回房去了.
You won't understand,mom. do not do that again! I will be back to my room now!

楼主自己翻译的话剧?原句中文味太浓,表达不太够地道,我也是快速改了一下。
Js_ca
2012-12-03
知道答主
回答量:16
采纳率:0%
帮助的人:11.6万
展开全部
老太:女儿快回来,你怎么能这样去呢!
My dear daughter, come back soon, how can you go there dressing up like this?

女:我就是要打扮的越平凡越好,我要找的男人要不在乎我的年龄,我的的家世只是单纯的爱我!I want to dress up casually in order to find a man who purely loves me without caring my ages and my family background。
老太:那好吧,可是你不能不开车去吧?
All right. But could you not go there without driving your car?
女:开车不久穿帮了吗?好了啦,我去啦,拜拜!
If I go to a date with driving my car, he can find out my actual state. That’s enough, I have to go. Goodbye.

(吃饭)
男:埋单
Bring me the bill, please.
侍者:你好,一共是200法郎
Hello, it’s 200 franc in total.
男:好的…..我的钱包呢
Ok! Where is my wallet?
女:仔细再找找
Look for it carefully.
男:我的钱包好像被偷了。我把表押在这吧….
I think my wallet was stole. I would like to place my watch here as a mortgage.
侍者:对不起,先生,这是不行的呢
Excuse me, sir. We do not accept any mortgages.
女:这里是300,剩下是小费
300 franc here you go, any change will be your tips.
侍者:谢谢,女士
Thank you madam.

出餐厅
男:下次我把钱给你吧
I will give you money back next time.
女:不用了,又不多
That’s all right. I can afford it.
男:你不是喜欢我的作品吗,下回我送你两本。
Do you like my works? I can give you some.
女:不用啦,要送就送我妈吧,不用再见了
No, don’t give a shit. I‘d rather you give them to my mother. Never see you again.
男,为什么是你妈啊,什么意思
Why should I give them to your mother? What does this mean?
女潇洒的走了

回家后
女; 妈妈,我回来啦
Mom, I am back.
老太:怎么样?
How’s that guy?
女;他也太穷了吧,那小气样.
He is a really needy guy, miser, and selfish.
老太:不是还没出名嘛,不过很有才华啊
He is not a famous artist yet, but he has artistic talent.
女:才华能当饭吃啊,我宁愿在宝马上哭,也不在单车上笑
Talent can work out nothing. I would rather cry in a BMW than smile on a bike.
老太:你今年40啦,有男人就嫁了吧
You are 40 years old. If there is a man who wants you, you have to marry him.
女:不行,我是有要求的,像我这种条件….
I won’t reduce any criteria of selecting my husband. I believe I am fabulous, gorgeous, and rich, so my husband should achieve at the set criteria.

老太:你这话我听得都有免疫力了
I hear enough of this shit.
女;妈妈,他可以在婚后给我买LV, Hermès,bugatti吗?
Mum. Can he buy LV , Hermes, Bugatti to me after we married?
老太:自己不是买的起吗?
You already can buy it yourself!

女;说了你也不懂,妈妈下回别再这样了,我回房去了.
Mum you don't know me even I tell you, so please don't ask me again. I go back my room.

你哪来个这么奇怪的故事呢?
已赞过 已踩过<
你对这个回答的评价是?
评论 收起
推荐律师服务: 若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询

为你推荐:

下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验
使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。
扫描二维码下载
×

类别

我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

说明

0/200

提交
取消

辅 助

模 式