有哪些适合英语对话的电影片段
经典英语电影很多,其中包含亲情、爱情、友情、个人奋斗等等类型;
在这些电影中,让人们印象深刻的经典片段更是不计其数,我给你提供两部电影的经典片段台词;
一部是《怦然心动》中爷爷对男主人公说的话:
Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss.... But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare. 有些人浅薄,有些人金玉其外败絮其中,但是总有一天,你会遇到一个绚丽的人,他让你觉得你以前遇到过的所有人都只是浮云。
一部是《肖申克的救赎》中的台词:
These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institution alized.
监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。这就是体制化。
还有个四人对话的《狮子王》
Scar: Life's not fair; is it? You see I... Well, I shall never be king. And you shall never see the light of another day. Adieu.
生活是不公平的,对不对?比如:我,国王永远不是我。还有你,永远见不到明天的阳光。再见。
Zazu : Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food? 你妈妈没有告诉过你不要拿食物玩吗?
Scar: What do you want? 你来做什么?
Zazu: I'm here to announce that King Mufasa is on his way. So you'd better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning.
我来通知国王穆法沙即将驾临,你最好为自己没有参加早上的庆典找个好借口。
Scar: Oh now look Zazu, you made me lose my lunch. 噢,Zazu,你弄丢了我的午餐
Zazu: Hah! You'll lose more than that when the king gets through with you. He's as mad as a Hippo with a Hernia.
哈,如果国王来了,你失去的就不止是那个。他像一头发狂的河马。
Scar: Ohhh...I quiver with FEAR! 我怕得发抖。
Zazu: Now Scar, don't look at me that way...HELP!!!! Scar,别那样子看我。救救我!
Mufasa: Scar! ... Drop him. 放下它。
car: Mmm-Mmm-Hmmm?
Zazu: Impeccable timing your majesty. 来得正是时候,陛下。
Scar: Why! if it isn't my big brother descending from on high to mingle with the commoners.
大哥怎么会屈尊到普通百姓这儿来?
Mufasa: Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba. Sarabi和我在辛巴的庆典上没有见到你。
Scar: That was today? Oh, I feel simply awful. Must have slipped my mind. 是今天举行吗?噢,太可怕了。肯定是我搞错了。
Zazu: Yes, well, as slippery as your mind is, as the king's brother, you should have been first in line!
没错,是你太滑头了。作为国王的弟弟,你应该站在队伍的第一位。
Scar: Well, I was first in line...until the little hairball was born. 我一直是第一位,直到这个小毛头出生。
Mufasa: That hairball is my son...and your future king. 那小毛球是我的儿子,也是你们未来的国王。
Scar: Ohh, I shall practice my curtsy. 噢,我应该练习自己的礼仪。
Mufasa: Don't turn your back on me, Scar. 不要给我脸色看,Scar。
Scar: On, no, Mufasa. Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me. 噢,不,Mufasa,也许是你不该给我脸色看。
Mufasa: Is that a challenge? 想挑战我吗?
Scar: Temper, temper. I wouldn't dream of challenging you. 别发火,别发火,我从未想过挑战你。
Zazu: Pity! Why not? 真遗憾,为什么不?
Scar: Well, as far as brains go, I got the lion's share. But, when it comes to brute strength, I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool.
论聪明才智,我有狮子的天分。但说到残忍的力量,恐怕我没有多少狮子的基因。
3
Zazu: There's one in every family, sire...two in mine, actually. And they always manage to ruin special occasions.
每个家族都有这么一个的,陛下。事实上,我们家有两个。他们总是想破坏一些特殊场合。
Mufasa: What am I going to do with him? 我该怎么处置他?
Zazu: He'd make a very handsome throw rug. 他做条地毯很不错。
Mufasa: Zazu!
Zazu: And just think! Whenever he gets dirty, you could take him out and beat him. 想一想,无论何时只要他弄脏自己,你就可以把他拖出去打。
Rafiki: Hmmm...heh heh heh...Simba.
Simba: Dad! Dad! come on Dad, we gotta go. Wake up! Oops! Sorry. Dad? Dad. Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad,...
爸爸,爸爸,快点儿,爸爸,我们得走了,醒醒。 Sarabi: Your son ...is awake...你儿子醒了…
Mufasa: Before sunrise, he's your son.太阳升起前,他是你的儿子。
Simba: Dad. Come on Dad. 快点儿,爸爸。
Simba: You Promised! 你答应过我的。
Mufasa: Okay, okay. I'm up. I'm up.
Simba: Yeah!
Mufasa: Look Simba. Everything the light touches is our kingdom. 看,辛巴,有阳光的地方都是我们的王国。
Simba: Wow.
Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.
国王作为统治者,总是像太阳一样升起落下。有一天,辛巴,我会像太阳一样落山,而你就会作为新国王,像太阳一样升起。
Simba: And this will all be mine? 那这都会成为我的?
Mufasa: Everything. 一切。
这些对话经典而富有哲理,希望你我都能在其中学到一些。
2019-04-04
广告 您可能关注的内容 |