英语故事小短文加翻译精选?

 我来答
优点教育17
2022-10-19 · TA获得超过7558个赞
知道大有可为答主
回答量:5800
采纳率:99%
帮助的人:284万
展开全部
  爱听故事、爱看故事书,是现在小学生最明显的特点。孩子们通过阅读来获取知识。阅读既是一种能力的表现形式,也是一种良好的生活习惯,更是语言学习的一大助力。我精心收集了英语故事小短文加翻译,供大家欣赏学习!
  英语故事小短文加翻译:多面性格
  A Multi-dimensional Personality

  “He looks very dignified in that business suit,” said Mary, as her eyes wandered in the man's direction.

  “穿着那套西装,他看上去很高贵。”玛丽说著,她迷离的目光转向了那个男人。

  “In fact, he would dignify just about anything he chooses to wear.

  “事实上,他无论穿什么,都能显出高贵。

  Dignity like that can only e from a good background and superior training.”

  这种高贵只能来自良好的出身和高阶的培养。”

  “What are you talking about?” said John.

  “你在说什么?”约翰问,

  “We were having an important discussion about diplomacy and the next thing I know, you're talking about that diplomatic courier in the dingy suit over there.”

  “我们刚刚还在进行一个有关外交工作的重要讨论,可你现在又在谈论那边衣着邋遢的外交信使了。”

  “Please pardon my digression,” said Mary.

  “请原谅我离题了,”玛丽说,

  “I didn't mean to diminish the importance of our conversation.

  “我并不想贬低我们谈话的重要性。

  I usually bee digressive when I am exhausted or bored.

  通常我疲惫厌倦时,就会离题。

  Sometimes, I feel I need to dilate my pupils to remain attentive.

  有时,我觉得需要扩大瞳孔才能精神集中。

  Could it be the carbon dioxide in my respiratory system?”

  是不是因为我呼吸系统中的二氧化碳在作怪?”

  “No,” John said, “but perhaps you should dilute your alcoholic drinks with water.

  “不会,”约翰说,“但也许你该在你含酒精的饮料中加水稀释后再喝,

  It's hard to be a diligent listener when you're drunk.”

  喝醉了酒就很难再当尽职的听众了。”

  “I try to listen diligently,” replied Mary.

  “我在努力尽职地听,”玛丽回答,

  “Don't you see? That is my dilemma.

  “你没看见吗?这就是我的困境。

  If I don't think alcohol, I tend to wander off the subject.

  如果我不喝酒,我会难以忍受此类无聊的讨论。

  Sometimes, I feel I'm wandering off into another dimension, especially with the dim lights in this place.”

  如果我喝了酒,我往往会走神跑题。有时,尤其是置身于这里暗淡的灯光中,我感觉我在游离主题进入另一个范围。”

  “If I had a dime for every time you've wandered off the subject, I'd be a wealthy man!” said John.

  “如果你每次思想开小差,我提醒你都能挣一角钱的话,我很快会成为富翁的。” 约翰说,

  “Perhaps you'd be more serious about this job if you weren't such a dilettante.

  “如果你不是个业余爱好者,也许对此工作你会更认真些。

  It's a good thing for you that you have a multi-dimensional personality.”

  你的性格具有多面性,真是太好了。”
  英语故事小短文加翻译:大麦町狄克
  Randy and Dick have just called. The building on the corner of 16th St. and Maple Ave is on fire. Randy is a fire fighter and Dick is a Dalmatian and a fire-fighting dog. When the bell sounds at the fire hall, it means that Randy and Disk have to hurry.

  蓝迪和狄克刚被派往第十六街和枫树大道转角一栋失火的建筑物那里。蓝迪是名消防员,狄克则是只大麦町,也是一只救火狗。当消防厅的警铃响起时,便意味着蓝迪和狄克得火速行动才行。

  When they got to 26th and Maple, the fire which started on the 1st floor, had spread all the way up to the 4th floor. From a window, Randy saw a *** all girl screaming. She was stuck. Dick saw the girl too. Dick was a *** art dog and very good at his job.

  他们抵达第十六街和枫树大道转角时,火势已经从一楼一路延烧到了四楼。蓝迪看到有个小女孩在四楼窗户边尖叫着,她被困住了,而狄克也看到了那个女孩。狄克是只聪明的狗,对自己的工作很拿手。

  He ran into the burning building to save the girl. Dick raced up the stairs and into the apartment where the girl was trapped. The girl jumped onto the Dick's back and they were heading down the stairs, when the celling came crashing down in front of them. The *** oke was thick. He couldn't go down the stairs.

  于是跑进起火的建筑物要救那名女孩。它冲到楼上,进入女孩被困住的公寓里;女孩则跳到狄克背上要和它一起下楼。结果天花板在他们面前垮了下来,再加上浓烟密布,他们已经无法下楼了。

  He heard Randy calling him. Dick jumped out of the window and into the net. Both Dick and the girl were safe.

  这时狄克听到蓝迪在叫它,便跳出窗子掉在救生网里。狄克和那名女孩总算平安无事了。
  英语故事小短文加翻译:The Captain's Speech
  上尉的演说

  It was a disastrous battle.

  这是一场损失惨重的战役。

  The entire town was destroyed.

  整个城镇都被摧毁。

  There was *** oke everywhere.

  战火的硝烟还没有散去。

  Hundreds of deceased soldiers lay in a state of disarray.

  数百名死去的士兵横七竖八地躺在那里。

  “Captain, make sure that the band plays a good dirge.”

  “我们必须向死难者致敬,”指挥官说话时一脸的不满。

  The captain motioned the three-man band to start playing.

  上尉示意三人乐队开始演奏。

  As the music began to play, the captain turned and faced his men.

  音乐一起,上尉就转过身面对他的士兵。

  The captain was a very bright and discerning man.

  上尉头脑聪明,眼光敏锐。

  He immediately discerned the disadvantage that this situation could create.

  他马上察觉出这种局面会带来的不利影响。

  This battle had caused a discernible difference in the morale of the men.

  这场战役使士兵们的士气产生了明显的变化。

  Most of his men were still teenagers.

  他们中大多数人还是青少年。

  None of them had ever experienced the horror of battle.

  没有人曾经经历过战争的恐怖。

  The captain began to speak.

  上尉开始讲话了。

  “Men, we cannot disavow what happened today.

  “士兵们,我们不能否认今天发生的一切。

  We had no choice in the matter.

  在这个问题上我们别无选择。

  Do not think that I can't see the look of disapproval on some of your faces.

  不要以为我看不出你们一些人脸上的不满。

  I know that s scene like this can easily disarrange your thoughts, no matter how brave you are.

  我明白,无论你多么勇敢,眼前这一幕也会很容易搅乱你的思想。

  However, you must not let this disaster disaffect you.

  但是你不可以因为这种灾难而产生不满情绪。

  You have to discard any thoughts of di *** anding.

  你必须丢弃一切解散军队的念头。

  Instead, let this horrible event have the opposite effect.

  相反,我们要化恐怖为力量。

  Let us disabuse ourselves of the idea that we are invincible.

  让我们打消我们是战无不胜的错误念头。

  Let it persuade us to plete our mission to disarm the rebels and to bring peace andstability to this region.

  让著惨烈的一幕激励我们去完成解除乱党武装、恢复本地区和平与稳定的使命。

  As soon as we succeed in ending this dreadful war, the government will di *** urse funds to helprebuild this country.

  一旦我们胜利地结束这场可怕的战争, *** 会支付专款重建家园。

  It will allow the people to return to a normal life.

  人们将恢复正常的生活,

  The children will return to school.

  孩子们将回到学校,

  Life will go on and you'll be discharged to go home to your families.”

  生活会继续下去,你们也会解散回家与家人团聚。”

  “What a disarming speech!” the men murmured.

  “真是一番消除疑虑的演讲啊!”士兵们低声嘟囔著。

  
已赞过 已踩过<
你对这个回答的评价是?
评论 收起
推荐律师服务: 若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询

为你推荐:

下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验
使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。
扫描二维码下载
×

类别

我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

说明

0/200

提交
取消

辅 助

模 式