英语短文小故事带翻译阅读

 我来答
少盐刮油c0
2022-11-19 · TA获得超过5455个赞
知道大有可为答主
回答量:5533
采纳率:100%
帮助的人:264万
展开全部
  通过调查发现,小学生对英语故事有浓厚的兴趣,老师对故事教学的作用也很肯定。我整理了英语短文小故事带翻译,欢迎阅读!
  英语短文小故事带翻译篇一
  One day, Ji Liang went to see the King of Wei and reported:

  一天,季梁去见魏王,报告说:

  "When I was ing here, I saw a man on the road driving a horse carriage north in greathaste.

  “这次,我来的时候,在路上看到一个人,驾着马车往北走,走得很急。

  "I asked him: `Where are you going in such haste?'

  “我问他:‘走得这么急,你要去哪儿?’

  "He replied: `I am going to the State of Chu.'

  “他回答说:‘我要到楚国去。’

  "I said: `If you want to go to the State of Chu, you should go south.

  “我说:‘你去楚国,应该朝南走。

  Why are you going north? You are going the wrong way!’

  怎么往北呢?你走错了!’

  "He said: `My horse is big and strong. It can run as fast as flying. It doesn't matter to run alittle more.'

  “他说:‘我的马很好,又高又大,跑起来跟飞一样快。多跑点儿没关系。’

  "I told him: `Though your horse is good, you are going in the wrong direction.'

  “我告诉他:‘你的马虽然好,可是去楚国的方向不对呀!

  "He said: `It doesn't matter. I have lots of money.'

  “他说:‘没关系,我有很多钱。’

  "I told him again: `Though you have lots of money, this is not the road to the State of Chu.'

  “我又告诉他:‘你钱虽然多,但是这不是去楚国的路呀!’

  "He said: `It doesn't matter. My driver is good and strong.'

  “他说:‘没关系,我的车夫好,他身强力壮。’

  "Finally I told him: `Though your driver is good and strong, this is not the road to the State ofChu."

  “最后我告诉他:‘你的车夫虽然好,但是这不是去楚国的路呀!'

  The King of Wei blurted out: "Alas, this man is too obstinate.

  魏王脱口说道:“唉!这个人真固执。

  He doesn't realize that if his direction is wrong, the better he is equipped, the farther he wouldbe away from his destination."

  他不知道方向错了,条件越好,离开目的地就越远。”
  英语短文小故事带翻译篇二
  In the past a family in the State of Chu made sacrificial offers to their ancestors, and after thatthey rewarded the people who helped in the ceremony with the pot of wine used in it.

  从前,楚国有一户人家,祭完祖宗以后,把一壶祭祀时用过的酒,赏给帮助办事的人喝。

  There were many helpers but only one pot of wine.

  办事的人很多,可是酒只有一壶。

  Who should drink it?

  到底给谁喝呢?

  Someone suggested:"Each person is to draw a snake on the ground. Whoever draws fastestand most lifelike will get the pot of wine."

  有人提议说:“各人都在地上画一条蛇,谁画得快、画得像,就把这壶酒给谁喝。”

  Everyone thought this was a good idea.

  大家都认为这个办法很好。

  One man drew very fast, finished it in the twinkling of an eye, and was given the pot of wine.

  有一个人画得很快,一转眼,就把蛇画好了。这壶酒应该归他。

  At this moment, he saw that the others had not yet finished, so he wanted to flaunt his skillonce more.

  可是,这时候,他看看别人都没有画好,就想再炫耀一下自己的能耐。

  He said proudly: "How slow you are! Let me add a few snake feet."

  他得意洋洋地说:“你们画得多慢啊,让我再画上几只蛇脚吧!”

  Holding the wine pot in his left hand, he began to add feet to the finished snake with his righthand.

  他左手拿着酒壶,右手又开始给画好了的蛇添上脚。

  When he was just adding feet to the snake, another man finished his drawing.

  当他正在添足的时候,另一个人却把蛇画好了。

  He grabbed the wine pot at once, saying: "A snake has no feet. How could you add feet to it?The first one who finished drawing a snake is I, not you."

  而且立刻把酒壶夺了过去,说: “蛇是没有脚的,你怎么画上了脚?第一个画好蛇的是我,不是你哩!”

  Having said this, the man drank the wine with an easy conscience.

  那人说完话,就心安理得地喝起酒来。
  英语短文小故事带翻译篇三
  One day, a big tiger was looking for food in a dense forest.

  一天,在一片茂密的森林里,有一只大老虎正在寻找食物。

  A fox happened to scurry by, so the tiger pounced upon the fox and caught it.

  一只狐狸正好从老虎身边窜过。于是,老虎猛扑过去,就把狐狸逮住了。

  At this time, the fox suddenly hit upon a bright idea to get itself out of the predicament.

  这时候,狐狸眼珠子骨碌一转,急中生智。

  It boosted its courage and said to the tiger:

  壮著胆子,对老虎说:

  "Do you dare to eat me?"

  “你敢吃我?”

  Taken aback, the tiger asked:"Why not?"

  “为什么不敢?”老虎一愣。

  "Heaven sends me to rule over all you animals. If you eat me, you will defy the order of Heaven.What a nerve!"

  “老天爷派我来管理你们百兽。你吃了我,就是违抗了老天爷的命令。我看你有多大的胆子。”

  Hoodwinked for the moment, the tiger released its claws.

  老虎一下子被蒙住了,就放开了爪子。

  The fox wagged its tail proudly and said: "I will take you to the other animals, and show you mypower and prestige."

  狐狸得意地摇了摇尾巴,说:“我带着你到百兽面前走一趟,让你看看我的威风。”

  The fox and the tiger, one in front and the other in back, walked towards the depths of theforest.

  狐狸和老虎,一前一后,朝着森林的深处走去。

  The fox was very cocky, shaking its head and wagging its tail.

  狐狸神气活现,摇头摆尾。

  The tiger was dubious, looking around.

  老虎半信半疑,东张西望。

  The boars, deer, gazelles, bares, etc. in the forest saw the fox e swaggering, entirelydifferent from its usual self, and couldn't understand what was the matter.

  森林里的野猪、小鹿、黄羊、兔子,看见狐狸大摇大摆地走过来,跟往常大不一样,都弄不明白到底是怎么一回事,究竟是什么原因。

  But when they looked behind the fox:"Oh, a big tiger!" The wild animals, large and *** all, all fledfor their lives.

  再往狐狸身后一看,“呀,是一只大老虎!”大大小小的野兽都吓得撒腿就逃。

  Now the fox was greatly pleased and said to the tiger:

  这时候,狐狸得意洋洋,对老虎说:

  "See, who isn't afraid of me?"

  “你看,谁不怕我?”

  
已赞过 已踩过<
你对这个回答的评价是?
评论 收起
推荐律师服务: 若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询

为你推荐:

下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验
使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。
扫描二维码下载
×

类别

我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

说明

0/200

提交
取消

辅 助

模 式