求神探夏洛克全六集中英对照经典台词!!

 我来答
帐号已注销
2020-03-24 · TA获得超过6.8万个赞
知道小有建树答主
回答量:344
采纳率:100%
帮助的人:12.3万
展开全部

到目前为止,勇敢是愚蠢的最好形容

Bravery is by far the kindest word for stupidity。

掌声!终于成为聚光灯

Applause! At long last the spotlight。

这就是天才的弱点,它需要观众

That's the frailty of genius,it needs an audience。

换个角度看。你在拖延我

Face the other way。 You're putting me off。

你降低了整条街的智商

You lower the IQ of the whole street。

痛苦是一种麻痹

Bitterness is a paralytic。

但他们喜欢反驳你。你注意到过去式了吗?

but they love to contradict you。Past tense,did you notice?

是的。他为什么要这么做?

Yes。 Why is he doing this the bomber?

如果这个女人的死是可疑的,为什么要指出呢?

If this woman's death was suspicious,why point it up?

你知道伪装的大问题吗

Do you know the big problem with a disguise

爱的承诺,失去的痛苦,救赎的喜悦

The promise of love,the pain of loss,the joy of redemption。

然后给他一个拼图,看他跳舞

Then give him a puzzle and watch him dance。

他在她脑子里灌输了这种怀疑。那种烦人的感觉

He planted that doubt in her head。 That little nagging sensation。

每个人都想相信它,这就是它如此聪明的原因

Everybody wants to believe it,that's what makes it so clever。

扩展资料

《神探夏洛克》改编自阿瑟·柯南·道尔创作的侦探小说《福尔摩斯探案集》,将原著的时间背景从19世纪搬到了21世纪。

该剧讲述了卷福不仅是著名大侦探更是一名时尚潮人,和他的好友兼得力助手约翰·H·华生陆续经历了离奇市民自杀案件、黑帮走私事件和倒计时炸弹杀人案。每一个案件看似独立,其实都有联系,两人每解决一个案子,就又会出现新的难题和无辜的受害者。

经过抽丝剥茧,幕后黑手吉姆·莫里亚蒂终于浮出水面。

xialuoke471
推荐于2017-11-25 · TA获得超过2543个赞
知道小有建树答主
回答量:304
采纳率:0%
帮助的人:347万
展开全部
想要剧本的话留个邮箱,下面的是我很喜欢的一些台词
101
勇敢是愚蠢最好听的代言词
Bravery is by far the kindest word for stupidity
受人追捧 终成焦点所在
Applause! At long last the spotlight.
这就是天才的软肋
That's the frailty of genius,
他们需要观众
it needs an audience.
转过去 你太扎眼了
Face the other way. You're putting me off.
整条街智商都被你拉低了
You lower the IQ of the whole street.
愤懑是种麻醉剂
Bitterness is a paralytic.
更危险的动机是爱
Love is a much more vicious motivator

103
人不爱主动说出真相
People don't like telling you things
但他们总喜欢反驳 过去时 注意到了么
but they love to contradict you.Past tense, did you notice?
什么? 我以谈论死人的方式 用的过去时
What? I referred to her husband in the past tense.
她也用了
Yes. Why is he doing this the bomber?
就算她死得可疑 为什么要提醒我们?
If this woman's death was suspicious, why point it up?
人性本善呗
Good Samaritan.
那还逼人自爆?
你看到了 只是不会观察
You do see, you just don't observe!
你知道化装术的最大弱点在哪吗
Do you know the big problem with a disguise,
不管多么努力 都只能描绘出一幅自画像
However hard you try, it's always a self-portrait.

201
简直是教科书式的经典案例
Because this was textbook.
爱的承诺 失去的苦楚 赎罪的欢愉
The promise of love, the pain of loss, the joy of redemption.
然后给他一个难题 看他起舞
Then give him a puzzle and watch him dance
时光荏苒,烂事依旧

The wheel turns, nothing is ever new.

202
排除不可能的因素之后
Once you've ruled out the impossible,
不管剩下的多不可思议 那就是真相

203
每个童话都需要一个经典大反派
Every fairy tale needs a good old-fashioned villain.
你需要我 不然你什么都不是
You need me or you're nothing.
他给她头脑里埋了那个疑问 盘桓不去
He planted that doubt in her head. That little nagging sensation.
要有超强的意志才能抵抗
You're going to have to be strong to resist.
因为想法是杀不死的 对吧?
You can't kill an idea, can you?
只要它在这里... 扎了根
Not once it's made a home...there.
人人都想相信它 这才是高明之处
Everybody wants to believe it, that's what makes it so clever.
一个比真相更受欢迎的谎言
A lie that's preferable to the truth.
追问
QQ邮箱 876920974 因为发不了邮箱  话说想要腐一点的……
追答
发过去了,但是腐的经典台词不多吧
我没有很多朋友,只有你一个
i dont have frends ,just got one
你也面露哀伤 在你以为他看不见的时候
You look sad, when you think he can't see you.

你担心他们是对的 什么?
You're worried they're right. What?
你怕他们猜对了我 不
That they're right about me. No.
这才是你心烦的原因
That's why you're upset.
你不敢想他们说对的可能性
You can't entertain the possibility they may be right.
你怕你也被骗进去 我没有
You're afraid you've been taken in. I'm not.
莫里亚蒂也在玩弄你的头脑
Moriarty is playing with your mind, too.
你还不明白吗?
Can't you SEE what's going on?!
不 我知道你是真的
No, I know you for real.
百分百真实?
100 percent?
没人能随时随地装得那么烦人吧
Well, nobody could fake being such an annoying dick all the time.
本回答被提问者采纳
已赞过 已踩过<
你对这个回答的评价是?
评论 收起
收起 1条折叠回答
推荐律师服务: 若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询

为你推荐:

下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验
使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。
扫描二维码下载
×

类别

我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

说明

0/200

提交
取消

辅 助

模 式