酒店常用英语对话短文精选

 我来答
正香教育
2022-05-27 · TA获得超过5567个赞
知道大有可为答主
回答量:4883
采纳率:100%
帮助的人:238万
展开全部

  对话教学作为一种新型而有效的教学方式,主张教师和学生应具有对话心态,坚持对话原则,学生在互动交流与沟通合作中学习、使用英语,有效实现学生英语交际能力的锻炼与培养。我整理了酒店常用英语对话短文,欢迎阅读!

  酒店常用英语对话短文篇一

  Guiding the Guest to Their Rooms 引客进房

  Floor Attendant (FA): (Smiling) Good afternoon, sir and madam. Did you have a nice trip? 下午好,先生女士,您们旅途愉快吗?

  Mr. Bellow (B): Yes, thanks. 是的,谢谢。

  FA: Welcome to the ninth floor. I’m the floor attendant. Just let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

  欢迎到9楼,我是楼层服务员。如果有什么需要,请告诉我。

  B: Where is Room 908, please? 908房在哪儿呢?

  FA: Ah, Mr. and Mrs. Bellow. Would you care to step this way, please? It is along here.

  BELLOW先生、夫人,请走好,沿着这儿走就可以了。

  Mrs. Bellow(M):Oh, how do you know our name?

  你是怎么会知道我们的名字?

  FA: It was on the arrival list for room 908.Here we are. May I have your key, please? Let me open the door for you.

  您们的名字在908房的预抵名单上,把房间的钥匙给我好吗?我帮您们开门。

  B: Here it is. 在这。

  FA (Knocks at the door first, opens it, and precedes the guests into the room and turns on the light) This way, please.(先敲门,然后引领客人进房间并开灯)这边请。

  B: Thank you. When will our baggage arrive?

  谢谢,我们的行李什么时候送上来?

  FA: Your suitcases will be here shortly. The bellman is handling them.

  您们的行李马上就送上来了。行李员正在处理当中。

  B: Very well(Looking around the room.) 非常好(环视房间)

  FA: How do you like this room? 您觉得这房间怎么样呢?

  M: Oh, it looks comfortable and cozy. We like it very much.

  看起来很舒适。我们很喜欢。

  FA: (Drawing the curtains aside) The room is facing south and commands a good view of the Huangpu River.

  (把窗帘拉开)这房间朝南并面对着黄浦江,景色很好。

  M: Yes, how lovely it is! 是的,真的很美!

  FA:(Handing the room key to Mr. Bellow) Here is your key, Mr. Bellow.(把房间钥匙交给BELLOW先生)这是您的钥匙。

  酒店常用英语对话短文篇二

  Making a Reservation 预订客房

  Reservationist(R): Good afternoon. What can I do for you?

  下午好,我能帮您什么吗?

  Client (C) : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?

  下午好,这里是北京外贸公司,我想订一间套房,有吗?

  R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?

  有的,先生,可以告诉我您的名字吗?

  C: West, W-E-S-T.

  R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?

  谢谢,WEST先生。请问你要住多久呢?

  C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.

  我将会住很长一段时间的。

  R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.

  很高兴你将会在我们酒店长住。

  C: How much is the suite, please?

  请问套房多少钱呢?

  R: Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day.

  您订的套房一天是320元。

  C: Does that include attendance?

  有包括服务费吗?

  R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.

  320元一天,包含服务费。

  C: Meals included?

  餐费有包含在内吗?

  R: Meals are extra, not included.

  餐费是另外算的,不包含在内。

  C: What services come with that?

  都还有些其他的什么服务吗?

  R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.

  您的房间有一间带空调的卧室,一间客厅,一间浴室,一台彩电,一部电话并且每天都有主要的国际新闻报送到您的房间。

  C: Do I have to pay in advance?

  我需要提前预付吗?

  R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.

  要的,您需要先预付一半,稍后会设定一个帐户。

  C: On which floor is the suite?

  套房在几楼呢?

  R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.

  我们提供两个套房供您选择。一个是在一楼,另一个是在十三楼。两个套房都带浴室并且都是朝南的。

  C: What’s the difference between them?

  它们之间有什么不同呢?

  R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。

  条件和价格都是一样的,没什么不同。

  C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.

  哪一间更安静?

  R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.

  三楼的那一间是非常安静的。房间号是1316。

  C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。

  我想我还是订三楼的那一间吧。

  R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?

  好的,那您抵店和离店的日期是?

  C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.

  不知道,但是大概会住17至20天吧。

  R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.

  那我们只能确认一个房间给您,从10号至27号,恐怕我们不能保证27号之后有房间给您了。

  C: What if there isn’t any room then?

  是不是那之后都没有房间了?

  R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.

  不要急,先生,我们也可以将您列在等候名单上或者在最近的地方为您找一家酒店。

  C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.

  好的,谢谢,再见。

  酒店常用英语对话短文篇三

  C: Good morning. Can I help you?

  G: Yes, I’d like to check out now .

  C: Can I have your name and room number, please ?

  G: John smith, room 1208 .

  C: May I have your room key, please ?

  G: Sure. Here you are.

  C: Just a moment, please…..Mr. Smith . Here is your bill. Would you like to check it ?

  G: I’m sorry . What’s the 20 Yuan for ?

  C: That’s for the drinks you ordered from your room .

  G: I see .

  C: How would you like to make payment , Mr. Smith ?

  G: I’d like to pay in cash .

  C: That’ll be 2180 Yuan .

  G: Here you are .

  C: Here’s your change and receipt , Mr. Smith , I’ll send a bellman up to get your luggage.

  G: Thank you .

  C: You are welcome , Good-bye .

已赞过 已踩过<
你对这个回答的评价是?
评论 收起
推荐律师服务: 若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询

为你推荐:

下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验
使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。
扫描二维码下载
×

类别

我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

说明

0/200

提交
取消

辅 助

模 式