实用商务英语对话大全(6)

 我来答
书中自有黄金屋24
2022-12-18 · TA获得超过305个赞
知道小有建树答主
回答量:942
采纳率:100%
帮助的人:91.8万
展开全部
  234 I hope no questions about the terms.

  我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。

  235 I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.

  我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。

  236 I hope this will lead to further business between us.

  我希望这次交易将使我们之间的贸易得到进一步发展。

  237 We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.

  我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。

  238 I am ready to sign the agreement.

  我已经准备好了签合同。

  239 I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.

  我知道你们需要的是原件,不是传真件。

  240 So I will receive and sign it overnight.

  那么,我明天就可以收到并且签上名了。

  241 We'll still be able to meet the deadline.

  我们还是可以赶上最后期限的。

  242 I will keep you posted.

  我会与你保持联络。

  243 What is your hurry?

  什么事让您这么着急呢?

  244 I'm sorry to burst in on you like this, but I'm really upset.

  我很抱歉这样突然地找您,但我真的很心烦。

  245 What on earth has happened to trouble you so?

  到底发生什么事让您如此发愁?

  246 I'm afraid I have bad news for you.

  恐怕我有坏消息要告诉您。

  247 The woolen sweaters you delivered do not match the sample we provided.

  你们交货的羊毛衫和我厂提供的样品不一致。

  248 You agreed that we could make a little change in design if necessary.

  可你们曾经答应这,如有必要,图案可以稍作改动。

  249 Our clients are very critical on quality.

  我们的客户对商品的质量是很挑剔的。

  250 What do you want us to do?

  您看怎么办好?

  251 Our clients want a replacement.

  我们的客户要求换货。

  252 It's a bit too hard.

  这有点太难了吧。

  253 It's only the background color that's not identical.

  这仅仅是图案的底色不同而已。

  254 It sounds like a reasonable solution.

  这个解决办法还比较合理。

  255 You are saying you turn on the computer and see nothing?

  你的意思是你把计算机打开后什么也看不见?

  256 I would say that you have a larger problem than just the monitor.

  我想你的问题比较大,不只是显示器的问题。

  257 Whatever it is, I need this computer to work.

  不管是什么问题,我要求把这台计算机修好。

  258 Is there any way you could bring it in to be looked at?

  你有没有办法把它带过来,让我们看一看?

  259 If not, our repairman can come to you.

  要不然,我们的维修人员可以上你那里去。

  260 I would prefer if he comes here.

  我倒愿意他去我们那里。

  261 Our first bill came yesterday, and we have some questions.

  我们昨天收到的第一张帐单,有一些问题。

  262 I sure hope I can answer them for you.

  我真的希望我能回答你的问题。

  263 It does appear that way.

  是的,看起来好象是这样的。

  264 Let me do some research on this and get back with you tomorrow.

  请让我查查看,明天再给你答复。

  265 As they are in such a damaged condition, we doubt we will be able to take delivery.

  由于它们残损如此严重,恐怕我们无法提货。

  266 Do you know the percentage of the damaged portion?

  你们知道残损部分的百分比吗?
已赞过 已踩过<
你对这个回答的评价是?
评论 收起
推荐律师服务: 若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询

为你推荐:

下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验
使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。
扫描二维码下载
×

类别

我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

说明

0/200

提交
取消

辅 助

模 式